Starmask2k3 LOWBALL Sale starts Now -Ends AUG 13 at 2 am EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dv8mad']49.)friday the 13th killer cut $3
52.)shutter $3
56.)night at the museum 2 $5[/QUOTE]

bids updated thanks

6)i will not be posting the exact , but I will tell you it will end sometime late on 7/19/2010 or possibly even very early on 7/21/2010. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER -

Wait, what? Tornado expected on 7/20/2010? That's a lot of wind to miss a day.

I originally posted this in dv8's thread. Now I am taking it up with you. Lower my damn bid to what I posted (which is $3) or I will take it up with a mod. *Copied word for word from dv8mad's thread.

[quote name='starmask2k3']will if they would of check the higher bid first before they bid they would of see what amount they need to bid
and is'nt that list for people that dont pay for stuff they win[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which.... Why the fuck did you jack my bid up in your lowball that is going on right now? If someone else bid the incorrect amount how is that my goddamn problem? I never posted in your thread bidding $4 did I? Nope.

[quote name='starmask2k3']the bid should be at 3 not 2.50 so your bid will be 4 not 3

bump[/QUOTE]

Here is my post....

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']where the wild things are $3[/QUOTE]

So I automatically get jacked up? It isn't the fact that it is a dollar but it is the fact that you are being a doucherag and doing something that is a big no-no. I suggest you fix this or I will take it up with a mod.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I originally posted this in dv8's thread. Now I am taking it up with you. Lower my damn bid to what I posted (which is $3) or I will take it up with a mod. *Copied word for word from dv8mad's thread.

Speaking of which.... Why the fuck did you jack my bid up in your lowball that is going on right now? If someone else bid the incorrect amount how is that my goddamn problem? I never posted in your thread bidding $4 did I? Nope.

Here is my post....

So I automatically get jacked up? It isn't the fact that it is a dollar but it is the fact that you are being a doucherag and doing something that is a big no-no. I suggest you fix this or I will take it up with a mod.[/QUOTE]

So, pretty much the same problems from last time are happening again?

[quote name='Vulgarism']So, pretty much the same problems from last time are happening again?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

I just want this to be fix ;) :rofl:
:roll:

Again not the fact that it is a $1. The principle of the situation is what irks me. Undecided if I want to bring a mod into this or not. I would suggest that everyone else keep a close eye on their bids on stuff.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Just saying...

no i am not u both increase the bid by 50 cents when u need to increase it by a 1.00 4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00!

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Does "missing the game and booklet" mean it is just the artwork and case?[/QUOTE]

yeah

[quote name='starmask2k3']no i am not u both increase the bid by 50 cents when u need to increase it by a 1.00 4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00![/QUOTE]

If he increased by .50 instead of $1 that is his problem not mine. His bid per your rules is not accurate then and he would then have to bid $3. Not it is $3 cuz he put $2.50 instead and then I get penalized to $4 cuz he made the bad bid? Nope. So put me down for $3 which is what I bid. Otherwise I will have a mod remedy this situation.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']If he increased by .50 instead of $1 that is his problem not mine. His bid per your rules is not accurate then and he would then have to bid $3. Not it is $3 cuz he put $2.50 instead and then I get penalized to $4 cuz he made the bad bid? Nope. So put me down for $3 which is what I bid. Otherwise I will have a mod remedy this situation.[/QUOTE]

ok i'll fix it

everyone please remember to

4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00!
and to PLEAS LOOK FOR THE HIGHER BID BEFORE BIDDING

thanks

metal gear solid 2 the document $9.50

guides
disgaea 1 $4.50
disgaea 2 $3.50
final fantasy X $1.50
final fantasy 12 CE $2.50
silent hill 4 the room $1.50
xenosaga 1 $2.50

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Free shipping to highest bidder again?[/QUOTE]

maybe

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Where the Wild Things Are - $5[/QUOTE]

bid update thanks

You should ban ZXT Vendetta from your lowball and remove his bids Starmask, hes being a jackass on purpose. I will gladly take over his bids.

[quote name='phantasyx']You should ban ZXT Vendetta from your lowball and remove his bids Starmask, hes being a jackass on purpose. I will gladly take over his bids.[/QUOTE]

Awww he's buttsore cuz I banned him from my lowball for being a douchebag. How cute. :roll:

[quote name='phantasyx']You should ban ZXT Vendetta from your lowball and remove his bids Starmask, hes being a jackass on purpose. I will gladly take over his bids.[/QUOTE]

all of them he has 250 bids :)

[quote name='starmask2k3']all of them he has 250 bids :)[/QUOTE]

What does that even mean? He hasn't bid in $.50 increments on this sale at all... So, what are you getting at? I'm just trying to figure out what you are saying.

[quote name='Vulgarism']What does that even mean? He hasn't bid in $.50 increments on this sale at all... So, what are you getting at? I'm just trying to figure out what you are saying.[/QUOTE]

I think Starmask is trying to say that I bid on everything. Therefore if he really wants to take over my bids he can take over the bids for everything.

silent hill 4 with music cd - $9
silent hill 3 with music cd - $9

GUIDES-

final fantasy X - $3
final fantasy 12 CE - $4
silent hill 4 the room - $3
resident evil 4 - $2

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I think Starmask is trying to say that I bid on everything. Therefore if he really wants to take over my bids he can take over the bids for everything.[/QUOTE]

yeah i was just kidding

[quote name='phantasyx']I will gladly take over his bids.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']metal gear sega vol 1-sealed $4

Guides:

metal gear solid 2 $1
xenosaga 1 $3
resident evil 4
metal gear solid 2 substance not from the collection $2[/QUOTE]

bids update

[quote name='Fnurk']silent hill 4 with music cd - $9

GUIDES-

final fantasy X - $3
final fantasy 12 CE - $4
resident evil 4 - $2[/QUOTE]

bids update thanks

[quote name='Fnurk']silent hill 4 with music cd - $9

GUIDES-

final fantasy X - $3
final fantasy 12 CE - $4
resident evil 4 - $2[/QUOTE]

You enjoy toying with my emotions, don't you? :cry:

[quote name='Hellomello13']metal gear solid 2 substance not from the collection -$3

(Also I'm confused on the end date--)[/QUOTE]

bid updated

[quote name='Hellomello13']

(Also I'm confused on the end date--)[/QUOTE]

its in 9 Days at 2 am

[quote name='warpedsoul']$1 Battlefield Bad Company game case[/QUOTE]
bid updated

Metal Gear solid the document 10
Silent hill 4 $10

Hey starmask is metal gear saga vol 1 sealed or is volume 2 sealed? I noticed it switched from opened to sealed when Vendetta bid on them, can you confirm that it is the sealed one? Once I know I'll bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back