starting my own biz?!

xenoman80

CAGiversary!
ok so me and a friend of mine wanna start our own bussiness, and need alittle info, been digging around online and havnt found any solid info. its a drink we wanna sell, our own juice. we have a direct supplier but we dont know how to bottle it ourselves, like finding a bottling company or something. Any of you guys got any info or places we can check out online or in our city. were in NYC.

Wow, the single most difficult business is anything related to food. The laws and hoops that have to be jumped through to satisfy US standards are insane. This is not something to find out about on CAG.

My husband used to work in a juice factory that made juices as well as fruit and vegetable juice extracts for other foods. For instance, one of the sauces they made with the extracts was one of the BBQ sauces for Hooters. Every shift there were not only in-house quality control people, but USDA people roaming around. Heavy stuff.

Well let's get this out of the way...
lemonade.jpg

In a semi-serious note, you should shop it around to beverage companies. If its healthy that may get some eyes looking. R&D probably sits there thinking of the next fruit to add to Pepsi.

I think learning how to spell and use grammar properly might just be the first step.

Also, I would get a patent on your idea and then start looking around to sell it. Most likely you aren't gonna be able to start your own buisness and bottle and sell it yourself.

[quote name='darthbudge']I think learning how to spell and use grammar properly might just be the first step.[/quote]

QFT

Write a business plan. Period.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Want to be your own boss?
Do you have startup money!? Do you even know where to get startup money!?

Then you gotta buy this book![/quote]

:lol::rofl::rofl:

I'm Mathew Lesko and with this book you can get money from the government, for free!!!!!!!

fucking riddler ripoff...:lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']I'm Mathew Lesko and with this book you can get money from the government, for free!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Damn you JolietJake, now I have that fuckers voice in my head!! :rofl:

[quote name='xenoman80']ok so me and a friend of mine wanna start our own bussiness, and need alittle info, been digging around online and havnt found any solid info. its a drink we wanna sell, our own juice. we have a direct supplier but we dont know how to bottle it ourselves, like finding a bottling company or something. Any of you guys got any info or places we can check out online or in our city. were in NYC.[/QUOTE]

Buy a bottle, pour it in.

I'll send you a bill for my consulting fee.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Want to be your own boss?[/quote]

That's the idea!

[quote name='crystalklear64']Do you have startup money!? Do you even know where to get startup money!?[/quote]

duhhhhhhhhhhh, well my cousin...

[quote name='crystalklear64']Then you gotta buy this book![/quote]

bread's done
Back