Staying online

drunkenxsouljah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
I have one main computer and two laptops in my house that use wifi while my ps3 and xbox are connected online through ethernet cable. My ps3 never seems to have a solid connection even though its wired, its either my laptop works or my ps3, never both and even when i'm not using my laptop my ps3 disconnects a lot, while my xbox has no problems staying online and never gets disconnected. What can i do?

nope, changed ip address for ps3 use and yes ports are open but just can't seem to stay onlilne; just to make sure can you tell me which ports should be opened? I followed someones tutorial online maybe its wrong.

try switching the ps3 and 360 cables. Also, if the ps3 has a static IP, make sure the router sets that IP aside so it wont assign it automatically.

Some routers can only handle so many active connections, I believe (could be mistaken). Did you try to RTFM?

aiite guys i put it in dmz and used jay93082 port numbers and everything is working like a charm haha anyone else having connection problems should used those numbers and put it in dmz thanks guys

bread's done
Back