Steam: Altitude Free Weekend + 50% off ($5)

DukeEdwardI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
Altitude_spotlight_306x270.jpg

Altitude on Steam

Download Link

A new patch was also released. Link

Picked it up during the summer sale, and the game is a diamond in the rough. The graphics may not be the best but the core gameplay is very fun. Very multiplayer focused with ranks and perks, lots of replayability.

At first I thought the the thread title was ATTITUDE free weekend. I thought to myself, "Wow Valve gave all of their mods the weekend off"! :lol:

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']Looks a lot like that old Subspace game. Might have to check this out.[/QUOTE]

....you mentioned a game that took over my dorm in college. Eyahhhh!!! :)

Bought this a while back, if you are looking for new multi-player game that isn't a 1st person shooter or a sports title I highly recommend this.

[quote name='slowpantz']Picked it up during the summer sale, and the game is a diamond in the rough. The graphics may not be the best but the core gameplay is very fun. Very multiplayer focused with ranks and perks, lots of replayability.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't this on sale for $2 previously during the summer sale?

I think I might wait for that price (hopefully the winter sale) to pick it up. Played a little last night and thought it was pretty sweet.

Didn't like the lack of widescreen support. And please don't say to stretch it, lol. 4:3 only or widescreen with black bars on the sides.

This game is awesome, plus the devs seem to always be working on balance/updates. In a way, it's like COD with airplanes. The "Ball" gamemode is fun even with randoms. Definitely give this game a shot.

bread's done
Back