[Steam] COD:WAW 50% off! (until Aug13)

[quote name='Sillyfire']this is the steam one, so i'm assuming the physical copies are still the same price.[/QUOTE]
FS has it listed for the ultra low regular price of $59.99 for the PC. A safe assumption everywhere else is around the same for a physical copy.

Cool, I bought the steam version purely because the console version map packs in total cost $30 currently..

Who knows how many more map packs are going to come out or when they'll combine them into a bundle to make it slightly cheaper

[quote name='rkenshin']Cool, I bought the steam version purely because the console version map packs in total cost $30 currently..

Who knows how many more map packs are going to come out or when they'll combine them into a bundle to make it slightly cheaper[/QUOTE]

Does anybody know if they are going to do a GOTY edition like COD 4 did? Since I don't have the game yet, I'd rather wait for one that includes all of the maps.

[quote name='Llyranor']I've been looking around for the 360 version of it, but it's still full price, urg.[/QUOTE]
i got mine for 30 in march of kijiji .

[quote name='onemorechanc']Does anybody know if they are going to do a GOTY edition like COD 4 did? Since I don't have the game yet, I'd rather wait for one that includes all of the maps.[/QUOTE]

Although nothing has been annouced, past history makes me think they will. COD2, COD3 and COD4 all reaceived enhanced editions approximately a year after they first came out that included all the map packs. Although, I expect they will wait until all the WaW map packs have been released before annoucing it.

bread's done
Back