Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

yeah, you miss.... the number 3 in the clue, AND the last phrase of the puzzle wich (I never know when use wich or where) I say that the google translator make mistakes due grammar.....

but if you could read my next post, I'll provide another analisys for the people in this page....
Huh, ok. I also notice you changed the seventh character being the same as the second character to it being the same as the fourth character. Didn't think it would take 20 minutes for you to make that edit, I guess that's also a mistake on my part. :p

This made no sense to me. Can you elaborate?
clue 1 - case letter

clue 2 - placement -no case letter or number

clue 3 - case letter

clue 4 - number

clue 5 - placement -no case letter or number

look, theres a pattern here.... the translated text says the letter or number is X (hypotetical), where X is always at the end of the phrase, EXCEPT when the clue talk about placements, when theres no case letter or number at the end of the prhase. now, the 6th clue.

clue 6 - Druhý znak je číslo 3. = The second character is the number of third; google translate mistaken the number 3 by the 3th position (not my fault, sorry), but after 5 solved prhases, 3 characters, you can use the pattern and ask yourself: "If this dumbass used numbers and letters in the end of phrase, but no when it's a placement, why should he do this now?"

You could be skeptical, but, why not try the TWO possibilities?

I think I made my point here, doesn't mattr if right or wrong.... I could try to draw something simple, but as I said before, I'm at workplace now, and can't be focused in you... this single message take some time, so, if I ansewr something else, it'll be near to monossilabic...

hope you get the concept now sonic...

Last edited:
clue 1 - case letter

clue 2 - placement -no case letter or number

clue 3 - case letter

clue 4 - number

clue 5 - placement -no case letter or number

look, theres a pattern here.... the translated text says the letter or number is X (hypotetical), where X is always at the end of the phrase, EXCEPT when the clue talk about placements, when theres no case letter or number at the end of the prhase. now, the 6th clue.

clue 6 - Druhý znak je číslo 3. = The second character is the number of third; google translate mistaken the number 3 by the 3th position (not my fault, sorry), but after 5 solved prhases, 3 characters, you can use the pattern and ask yourself: "If this dumbass used numbers and letters in the end of phrase, but no when it's a placement, why should he do this now?"

You could be skeptical, but, why not try the TWO possibilities?

I think I made my point here, doesn't mattr if right or wrong.... I could try to draw something simple, but as I said before, I'm at workplace now, and can't be focused in you... this single message take some time, so, if I ansewr something else, it'll be near to monossilabic...

hope you get the concept now sonic...
I find it hard to understand you for some reason. But I appreciate your effort in trying to explain it to me! :)

I find it hard to understand you for some reason. But I appreciate your effort in trying to explain it to me! :)
maybe 'cause english is not my native language, maybe 'cause you don't care at all... but take no worries old sport, i'll make this mutual. O:)

Last edited:
Clearly not.. Look at the post before you. AY3J5-W09N0-3Y0LK

Druhý znak je číslo 3. = The second character is the number of third

The third character is 5. He used 3. Did I miss something? o_O'
If I send you a copy of Dead Island Epidemic, will you stop whining everytime you miss out on a FREE game?

If I send you a copy of Dead Island Epidemic, will you stop whining everytime you miss out on a FREE game?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MAN!!!! YOU DESERVE SOME INTERNETS!!!!!

GUYS!!!! GIVE THIS MAN A LIKE!!!!!!

Last edited:
Lol sure, I'll take it. Sent you a PM :p
rnVHyyQ.jpg

AY3J5-W09N0-YYYL?
Thanks for the code drop but can you give a hint for the ? so people don't get the 'Too many activation attempts' message trying to figure it out?

Steam only gives 10 failed tries every 20-30 minutes or so.

It keeps it fair with the rule still being 1st come 1st serve. The 1st person whos there to activate the code gets it because they were 1st.

Without a hint the 1st guy will probably fail their 10 attempts and then someone else will probably get it.

I know its your code drop. I know you're free to give it away however you want and you're still really cool for giving it away. I just wanted to make a humble request... :) Thank you.

Thanks for the code drop but can you give a hint for the ? so people don't get the 'Too many activation attempts' message trying to figure it out?

Steam only gives 10 failed tries every 20-30 minutes or so.

It keeps it fair with the rule still being 1st come 1st serve. The 1st person whos there to activate the code gets it because they were 1st.

Without a hint the 1st guy will probably fail their 10 attempts and then someone else will probably get it.

I know its your code drop. I know you're free to give it away however you want and you're still really cool for giving it away. I just wanted to make a humble request... :) Thank you.
you are really reading de topic???

lets forget about this and keep the games flowing. I'll keep trying to keep a conversation in another language thats not my native language anyways....
Google Translate is your friend :)

It's not my friend, though. We don't talk anymore. IT DOESN'T DESERVE ME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Google Translate is your friend :)

It's not my friend, though. We don't talk anymore. IT DOESN'T DESERVE ME!
Faz o seguinte querido, fala com carinho e pede por favor, quem sabe ele não volta a falar com você?

eu acho que quem fala demais precisa dar o exemplo
Okay seriously, you had your fun with your difficult incorrect-at-first riddle. That doesn't mean it's suddenly okay for you to post tons of messages in a public thread dedicated to steam code drops. Don't be a troll.

[quote name="sonicrings" post="12593988" timestamp="1427325830"]Okay seriously, you had your fun with your difficult incorrect-at-first riddle. That doesn't mean it's suddenly okay for you to post tons of messages in a public thread dedicated to steam code drops. Don't be a troll.[/quote]
Pot meet kettle :)

Seriously, you didn't even try to translate what I've writed to understand. If you have, doesn't care about the subtle hint.

If you want to stay here, I can't do anything about it, but stop beeing a cry baby, keep quiet lurking the thread...

I'm done with you, so don't bother answer this msg.

Seriously, you didn't even try to translate what I've writed to understand. If you have, doesn't care about the subtle hint.

If you want to stay here, I can't do anything about it, but stop beeing a cry baby, keep quiet lurking the thread...

I'm done with you, so don't bother answer this msg.
Dude, do you have any idea how annoying you are? I am subscribed to this thread and am getting a ton of emails! And sonicrings, please stop feeding this guy. I have nothing against either of you, I'm just annoyed! :S 1-picture posts, taunts and now foreign languages? Come on, guys.

Guys, I know we work hard to prevent lurker scum from getting these codes, but there are other ways than pissing legitimate people off with these riddles. Just post and say that you have a code and the first person to quote you gets it. That's a fair way to do things.

Okay seriously, you had your fun with your difficult incorrect-at-first riddle. That doesn't mean it's suddenly okay for you to post tons of messages in a public thread dedicated to steam code drops. Don't be a troll.
So i offer to gift you a steam gift, and i receive this in response?
sonicrings said:
I can't add people on steam since I haven't bought any games through steam, unfortunately. You can just give me the code.

Unrelated note how do you send a code for something in your Steam inventory?

sonicrings said:
I can't add people on steam since I haven't bought any games through steam, unfortunately. You can just give me the code.

I thought you had a code. I'm sorry to have upset you. Like I said, I can't add anyone on steam because I haven't purchased anything directly from steam. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, though clearly I did for you to have responded publicly as opposed to in the PM I sent you. :/

Now if there's a way for me to add people that I'm unaware of, by all means, let me know in the PM I sent you.

you can just send it to me instead

sonicrings said:

you cant. you could just send to me instead. :p. joking

And so could you. I hope this is the last of the troll comments in this thread. Gonna keep my fingers crossed.
Funny how the people complaining the most about something don't realize when they do it themselves.

OKAY SERIOUSLY! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Why are you such a troll? Stop with these fucking messages! All you ever post are pictures and apparently private messages (which are supposed to be kept private)! I'm this close to reporting you! Sonicrings said to stop with the troll comments and you do the opposite! This thread is for steam drops, NOT trolls. If you don't have anything productive to post, gtfo. You're spamming my inbox with garbage. >.<

And all you other guys, too, who are trolling: stop it! lostnumber, I got an email notification that you sent a message so I come on and there's nothing here. Wtf? If you were going to remove it immediately, why post it in the first place? How would you like it if everyone did that? You think no one will see it but those who are signed up for email notifications like me get super annoyed!

This thread honestly sucks. More trolls than drops. And the droppers are trolls, too! Either that or I haven't been here long enough to be used to it :S

If you want to fight, send PM's or something, idfk. Just don't make everyone who's signed up for email notifications suffer along with you.

No, this is the what drop threads are, and have always been. The PC-centric threads are among the friendliest on the forum (specifically the Steam thread, which is an amalgamation of steam and other, smaller PC game deals).
Stop it! You're inviting all of the lurkers to our precious Steam thread!

What's up with all these notifications I'm getting? I don't see any new messages. Who said the following?
"Apparently.
I don't know how or why this all started, but I don't think I'll be coming here for awhile until it stops being whatever this is."

Y u remove?

bread's done
Back