Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Lol?  You last three guys joined like two months ago.  Not like it makes a huge difference whether you or someone who isn't registered grabs them.

First you guys ask the lurkers to at least sign up and say thanks.  Then others use that to criticize the ones that do say something.  I feel lurkers are better off not responding in that case.

First you guys ask the lurkers to at least sign up and say thanks. Then others use that to criticize the ones that do say something. I feel lurkers are better off not responding in that case.
Where did we criticize saying thanks? Take a look at the comments above and indicate to me where there's a "thanks" in any of those.

Please don't assume what we're criticizing, and take the time to read what we're saying next time.

People who come here just for free stuff are better off remaining anonymous. This doesn't mean that taking codes as a new member isn't right, but if that's your only reason for signing up here, then you're in the wrong place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yea... When I was giving away 10 Steam codes it didn't matter whether I am newbie or veteran.

Thanks a lot for saying that... That's very kind of you.

header_292x136.jpg

4AXT8-?-NHP07

Enjoy! :wave:

Nightsky: KYMEK-ZE?PG-TTZW8

McPixel: IC670-BR?24-789HH

Waking Mars: IXTHH-J5GW?-PN7EH

The ?'s are all letters so you don't have to waste time guessing numbers. ;) Enjoy!

*goes back to lurking*

Nightsky: N

Waking Mars: something

both claimed already :(
Sadly you re right McPixel lurked too. thanks for the drop @gogowendigo. i wish to everyone use the pm method and everyone gets one game.. :D

Serious Sam HD: First Encounter

8TV0E-I8XLA-PQLDB

Serious Sam 2

AGEAT-NDRCM-GP84C

Serious Sam Double D

ZVFIJ-XJ73X-ZAEF5

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter

N7LL3-ZKY2N-6T6RH

Serious Sam HD: First Encounter

8TV0E-I8XLA-PQLDB

Serious Sam 2