Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

More new codes! From the Humble Bundle!

Capsized
8F4X0-C204H-6LZJI

Thomas Was Alone
5EC96-H6DM5-PWJ9H

Awesomenauts and Cluck Costume
C7EK3-TMTNR-NLTF0
69L7P-VCTBC-EREX0

Dear Esther
KZFN6-BIKGR-0MYN7

Little Inferno Steam Key
8BQ90-YKWBR-VBR6N

Please sign up through my link in my signature, This is how i get free Steam games thanks!

[quote name='rocko562']They really need to Lock this thread to CAG members only![/QUOTE]
there is already a members only thread. what is the point of locking this thread?

First CAG'er to PM me that has been a member for over a year and has at least one marketplace feedback gets the TellTale Games Steam Key since I was only interested in Walking Dead. Sent: No more PM's please.

[quote name='patcrazystar64']First CAG'er to PM me that has been a member for over a year and has at least one marketplace feedback gets the TellTale Games Steam Key since I was only interested in Walking Dead. Sent: No more PM's please.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Saved a buck :D

To avoid thankless lurkers, first one to PM me gets my Walking Dead code for Steam.

EDIT: Forgot to mention...CAG'er must be a member of at least 1 year.

***Winner picked. Congrats to Tezuz. No more PM's please***

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']To avoid thankless lurkers, first one to PM me gets my Walking Dead code for Steam.

EDIT: Forgot to mention...CAG'er must be a member of at least 1 year.[/QUOTE]

Damn. 2 Months before my official 1 year. :( :lol:

[quote name='rocko562']They really need to Lock this thread to CAG members only![/QUOTE]

I don't think you realize that almost all lurkers here are CAG members.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']To avoid thankless lurkers, first one to PM me gets my Walking Dead code for Steam.

EDIT: Forgot to mention...CAG'er must be a member of at least 1 year.

***Winner picked. Congrats to Tezuz. No more PM's please***[/QUOTE]

oh sweet, thanks man!

Penny Arcade’s On The Rain-slick Precipice of Darkness 3

B9T7Q-0DMBT-C6208
BB4L5-8G896-6ZZQD
BCBFA-GKHRX-BTLPN
BD6YZ-5W9L5-EM93L
BDXV5-AZZD0-2JAV9
BEWLA-ML9W8-5R2RY
BFCDT-73QHM-44GZJ
BFTR9-ZMDLP-K26LJ
BGEXT-8477B-5ICGN
BH25M-LGQLW-TEJRE

Good luck ;)

[quote name='HydroX']... after several others did not work...[/QUOTE]

2enxjpw.gif

[quote name='preddy']Penny Arcade’s On The Rain-slick Precipice of Darkness 3

B9T7Q-0DMBT-C6208
BB4L5-8G896-6ZZQD
BCBFA-GKHRX-BTLPN
BD6YZ-5W9L5-EM93L
BDXV5-AZZD0-2JAV9
BEWLA-ML9W8-5R2RY
BFCDT-73QHM-44GZJ
BFTR9-ZMDLP-K26LJ
BGEXT-8477B-5ICGN
BH25M-LGQLW-TEJRE

Good luck ;)[/QUOTE]

All gone:cry:

[quote name='Nam']just got one thx!, was roughly 8k left when I grabbed one[/QUOTE]

Yean people are spreading it everywhere

Arma III Lite will expire around 20th of June. Do you think there is a chance to get the full version for free from the game developers? (
For testing the game)

I don't think so. Even famous (like big Arma streamers) had to buy the game... So i think You will need to buy it ;).

first 3 people who quote this AND post their steam-ID will get a guest pass of shattered horizon =) I'll add you as friend and give ou the copies =)

steamcommunity.com/id/spiritdragonmike

first 3 people who quote this AND post their steam-ID will get a guest pass of shattered horizon =) I'll add you as friend and give ou the copies =)

steamcommunity.com/id/spiritdragonmike
Hey I am unable to retrieve my old CAG account so I hope this new one does not disqualify me :rofl: and do you mind if I PM you my steam ID or can you PM yours so I can add you?

Last edited by a moderator:
The 3 Guest Passes are given out by now...some people should really pay attention WHO is giving away the stuff =P seriously haha...

Anyway still got two copies of Penny Arcade 3 I grabbed for some friends, but they already had it...quote this post and the first 2 who do so will get a key =)

The 3 Guest Passes are given out by now...some people should really pay attention WHO is giving away the stuff =P seriously haha...

Anyway still got two copies of Penny Arcade 3 I grabbed for some friends, but they already had it...quote this post and the first 2 who do so will get a key =)
Hi,

I'm interested in a Penny Arcade 3 code! Thanks.

/notinterested, but I gotta say your gif sig cracked me up. Thanks for that, as well as your giveaways!

Please and thank you.

bread's done
Back