Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

The 3 Guest Passes are given out by now...some people should really pay attention WHO is giving away the stuff =P seriously haha...

Anyway still got two copies of Penny Arcade 3 I grabbed for some friends, but they already had it...quote this post and the first 2 who do so will get a key =)
Please

The 3 Guest Passes are given out by now...some people should really pay attention WHO is giving away the stuff =P seriously haha...

Anyway still got two copies of Penny Arcade 3 I grabbed for some friends, but they already had it...quote this post and the first 2 who do so will get a key =)
Please and thank you.

Are you serious? You already got this code from me as a consolation prize for not being part of the Shattered Horizon Giveaway....check your PMs if you didn't realize this ôo

Please and thank you.

Are you serious? You already got this code from me as a consolation prize for not being part of the Shattered Horizon Giveaway....check your PMs if you didn't realize this ôo
Lol! Chill out man. I am on mobile theme and there is no pop up nor any indication that I had a pm.

I got 3 codes to give away from this weeks Humble Bundle. Serious Sam 3 Deluxe Edition, Serious Sam HD: TFE, and Serious Sam HD: TSE. I own them all already, just bought the bundle to help support SS4. If you're an active member on this site quote this post with which one you want. Active being the key word, if I wanted lurkers to have the codes I'd just post them.
Serious Sam 3 Deluxe, please!

EDIT: Got it. Thank you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 3 codes to give away from this weeks Humble Bundle. Serious Sam 3 Deluxe Edition, Serious Sam HD: TFE, and Serious Sam HD: TSE. I own them all already, just bought the bundle to help support SS4. If you're an active member on this site quote this post with which one you want. Active being the key word, if I wanted lurkers to have the codes I'd just post them.
Serious Sam 3 Deluxe, please!
PMed. Enjoy.

If you still have a Penny Arcade 3 code, after you yelled at Jerith, I'd like it.

[background=#ffffff]I hate white backgrounds[/background]​
[customspoiler=0]
[background=#ffffff]Darksiders[/background]​
[background=white]Red Faction: Armageddon[/background]​
[background=white]Metro 2033[/background]​
[background=white]Company of Heroes[/background]​
[background=white]Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts[/background]​
[background=white]Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
dN2qzRP.png
[/background]​
[/customspoiler]

[background=darkgray]I like gray backgrounds..thank you![/background]

[background=darkgray]Darksiders[/background]
[background=darkgray]Red Faction: Armageddon[/background]
[background=darkgray]Metro 2033[/background]
[background=darkgray]Company of Heroes[/background]
[background=darkgray]Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts[/background]
[background=darkgray]Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor[/background]
[customspoiler=0]
aIAU7j4.png
[/customspoiler]​

I like gray backgrounds..thank you!

Darksiders
Red Faction: Armageddon
Metro 2033
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
[customspoiler=0]
aIAU7j4.png
[/customspoiler]​
Used by a lurker. Is this bundle still purchasable somewhere?

Edit: Nope I googled it.

OMG..after all these years the guy in Severose's profile pic finally learned to stop bouncing the ball!
[customspoiler=Fail]
ztJR6HO.png

jkEkZwF.png

LCMYg6N.png

wStsrNL.png

[/customspoiler]​

OMG..after all these years the guy in Severose's profile pic finally learned to stop bouncing the ball!
[customspoiler=Fail]
ztJR6HO.png

jkEkZwF.png

LCMYg6N.png

wStsrNL.png

[/customspoiler]​
Thanks! Managed to put in the code for Warhammer 40,000 and Saints Row the Third. Foolishly missed out on this Bundle. :lol:

Feeling lazy and don't feel like doing it through PM's.  For the lurkers

Serious Sam Double D

64N7M-ZY2TA-3G575
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
IDIHW-CIBV6-HZ9P2

Serious Sam Double D
B3WKD-VMLRP-DPKCH

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
PDCMB-5GGFX-E39GM

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
AFHVY-CQWPB-ZGXQQ

Q3P7V-8KJFT-FP246

I missed out on the First and Second Encounter. Damn. Thanks for the drops though :) I'm glad lurkers aren't grabbing this stuff.

I've never played a Serious Sam game before.

Serious Sam Double D
VB04N-CIBA8-07IT0
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
NTNTP-CEMGQ-B9M92
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
R8CY9-GZDWV-CV2RB
N5PMX-Z4583-CCEIY

Those guests are why I'm not dropping anymore right this second. I will be dropping more but I have a pretty big disdain for lurkers.
In all honesty I say don't do anymore drops. Require people to post so you can PM the codes. It's the only way to stop lurkers.

I do thank you for what you have dropped so far regardless of what I got from the drops.

Is there a problem with me laughing out loud to myself ?
No. Is there a problem with me stating the lack of humor I see with stating the obvious? I'm not trying to start some stupid fight here despite what you may think.

I have 3 codes for Penny Arcade Precipice of Darkness 3. Had snagged them for friends but they don't want them. Post here if you want one and I'll PM you a code(until I run out).

Only 1 code for Penny Arcade Precipice of Darkness 3 left as of right now.

No. Is there a problem with me stating the lack of humor I see with stating the obvious? I'm not trying to start some stupid fight here despite what you may think.

I have 3 codes for Penny Arcade 3(not for Penny Arcade 4!). Post here if you want one and I'll PM you a code(until I run out).

Could I have a code?

No, there isn't a problem, And yes, I recognize you're not trying to start a stupid fight. And I only just realized that the Topic actually lists who's viewing it now without it just saying "xx" viewers. lol.

How tall is Ugh-Zan?

First correct answer get's to choose two codes (couple more codes to choose from than my last few drops):

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, Serious Sam Double D, Serious Sam 3: BFE Deluxe Edition, Serious Sam 2.

Well I miss the question while sending off codes to people. Damn . . . it.

EDIT: Good God. When CAG was upgraded to 3.0 it someone brought back every message I've sent or received. Every. Single. Message. Even ones I deleted. Great. Now to delete those.

Serious Sam 3: BFE Deluxe Edition and Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter please :)
Sent.

Well I miss the question while sending off codes to people. Damn . . . it.

EDIT: Good God. When CAG was upgraded to 3.0 it someone brought back every message I've sent or received. Every. Single. Message. Even ones I deleted. Great. Now to delete those.
Check your PM.

Sorry you missed the question, but know I appreciate you sending me that code. Going to go play now.
It's all good. Enjoy the game.

Check your PM.
Thanks!

Now I still have 1 copy of Penny Arcade Precipice of Darkness 3. Post if you want it GONE

And does anyone have Sniper Ghost Warrior 2? I have a DLC code for the Steam version for a multiplayer character skin pack from Alienware(I think it's from alienware). The base game is REQUIRED to activate the DLC. Post if you want it.

bread's done
Back