Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Titan Quest

BPqtnFp.png

Enjoy! :)

A few more random codes coming in a few minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I've been doing PMs off and on.  The whole site should be no guest but especially the code drop threads.  What does it take like 60 seconds to sign up and another 10 to say thanks for the drop.  Hell we even have a like this button now, that's even quicker than a reply.  Not speaking directly to you obviously twlv27 or any others who have replied saying they used the codes but I've dropped 13 bundles I think over the past 24 hours and most people can't be bothered to take 10 seconds to say thanks.  Very annoying.

Ya I've been doing PMs off and on. The whole site should be no guest but especially the code drop threads. What does it take like 60 seconds to sign up and another 10 to say thanks for the drop. Hell we even have a like this button now, that's even quicker than a reply. Not speaking directly to you obviously twlv27 or any others who have replied saying they used the codes but I've dropped 13 bundles I think over the past 24 hours and most people can't be bothered to take 10 seconds to say thanks. Very annoying.
Yep, that's the big problem with code drop threads. They are very nice if you can get things, but most of the time people just grab stuff and don't say thanks. They can't be grateful for the generosity or even just to say they used it so other people won't waste their time.

For Serious Sam 3 code.  What was the original name of the game early in development that eventually became SS: The First Encounter?

For Serious Sam 3 code. What was the original name of the game early in development that eventually became SS: The First Encounter?
In The Flesh?
Pmed.
Uh I just tried to redeem it and it said I redeemed "The Basement Collection". I'm so sorry it didn't ask me to confirm my redemption so I couldn't back out of it :(
It'll say whatever was the last duplicate code you entered..check your library

For Serious Sam 3 code. What was the original name of the game early in development that eventually became SS: The First Encounter?
In The Flesh?
Pmed.
Uh I just tried to redeem it and it said I redeemed "The Basement Collection". I'm so sorry it didn't ask me to confirm my redemption so I couldn't back out of it :(
It'll say whatever was the last duplicate code you entered..check your library
That was probably it. I may have been too slow on a Basement Collection linked some time ago. It does show SS3 in my library. Thanks, and thank you again thenutman.

Never imagined we'd get to 50 pages of giveaways!
Clearing out five random codes from my stash
Qoute the game you want:

Postal
Cave Story+
Snapshot
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Trine
(can't promise they're still valid)

bread's done
Back