Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

lol... my favorite food is still pizza.  Even after 30 years.  In fact I was the only one in my entire family to ever try anchovies and I LOVE them.  All because I saw Raphiel from the Ninja Turtles get them on his pizza's.  Remember the shitty TMNT microwave pizza's?

damn i miss the turtles......     and want some pizza

f0qLr0F.jpg

f0qLr0F.jpg

htR5Zz0.jpg

EcPe3m2.jpg

lLWinvj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cmon cuz i been lurkin dis 4 l1ike hours tryn 2 snag hotline m1ami swag n 1 g0t no money

niggas 1ts wack but dats how it is i may not b on da 1nternet 2 much longe2 cuz it cost dough

s0 plez hit me up wif c0de playa
I don't even... wha?.... words cannot express... wow

Just joined CAG. Wanted to say thanks to everyone. Haven't scored any yet :) but hopefully will soon.
Glad to see someone actually joining and thanking even when you haven't gotten anything. Check your PMs you just earned your first free steam codes.

Just joined CAG. Wanted to say thanks to everyone. Haven't scored any yet :) but hopefully will soon.
Glad to see someone actually joining and thanking even when you haven't gotten anything. Check your PMs you just earned your first free steam codes.
That was nice of you, the same way lurkers are despised here, grateful persons should be rewarded :bow:

Edit: First person to quote this post will get a Garshap steam code.

That was nice of you, the same way lurkers are despised here, grateful persons should be rewarded :bow:

Quote the Matenshi?

Quote the Matenshi?
PM sent! :wave:

Pacific Storm Allies

DVNVJ-FJCHQ-TWYQD

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem+DLC

5QT9E-4D99M-60KWP

697MR-FKL5A-I9W5C

Trapped Dead

5GKYY-MMWKG-Q6PJ6

Wasteland Angel

5I2ED-R0WT4-JY8LA

Lol 80% of thanks from people who didn't even get codes.

Chains

5LI8V-5E355-JIY97

SpecForce

5VGVN-3PWNY-VVJDC

Chrome

640GE-HEKYJ-87DNY

Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals

5M7AL-ZFYNV-AHBIR

Pacific Storm Allies

DXJ7Z-2FWI8-BR00Z

5RFMB-ADR4G-2AC0W

69KEB-G4E4Z-T8XPM

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood

63E47-MWVR0-IE2X9

Stellar Impact

53R5J-247K6-GB23C

Still Life

99L90-JXKCB-V9QGT

Still Life 2

8F5E7-CC47V-DIVXD

Syberia

8P73R-W0B5R-NA0H3

Syberia 2

8V04K-FF6AK-NR8ME

Trapped Dead

5HDFG-EN6D9-9ZFZZ

Wasteland Angel

5IVH3-JBDZJ-HR2TF

Lol 80% of thanks from people who didn't even get codes.

Chains

5LI8V-5E355-JIY97

SpecForce

5VGVN-3PWNY-VVJDC

Chrome

640GE-HEKYJ-87DNY

Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals

5M7AL-ZFYNV-AHBIR

Pacific Storm Allies

DXJ7Z-2FWI8-BR00Z

5RFMB-ADR4G-2AC0W

69KEB-G4E4Z-T8XPM

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood

63E47-MWVR0-IE2X9

Stellar Impact

53R5J-247K6-GB23C

Still Life

99L90-JXKCB-V9QGT

Still Life 2

8F5E7-CC47V-DIVXD

Syberia

8P73R-W0B5R-NA0H3

Syberia 2

8V04K-FF6AK-NR8ME

Trapped Dead

5HDFG-EN6D9-9ZFZZ

Wasteland Angel

5IVH3-JBDZJ-HR2TF
Got trapped dead, ma first one :) thanks for the drop! Congrats to those who got one as well.

Here's some Arma 3 Alpha Lite codes I found

JEKCC-QK202-QRYCK

PPKXF-TDJQQ-GLHVF

MHA5V-XIW4Z-WZVV0

LJHK5-E6BWX-VKY6G

MYKTC-BHWZA-Q8V38

MPPW4-5KJH2-AYLKA

FYIME-BE3I2-J6333

CVKQV-WBGHC-8CHMF

6YR3Z-A7T5Y-RII09

7NNHV-ZJAYP-LJBK3

E3JBF-YZEC7-XY4DJ

928L9-8FFMV-ZKX4I

RAWVW-6HCJC-JHTPH

2VZBF-736HE-AEP4A

Hey nutman,thanks first off but you should do somethin like this 502u5062976-9365398?308476083

5+2=?

Got here late :) what is Arma 3 alpha lite? is that like a demo or intro to the game? Thanks Dfogz
It's early access to a still in-development game. I do believe the Lite version is time sensitive, though I'm not sure exactly when access to the alpha will end.

syke

y0u all sum bum @ss n1ggas l1ke moset 0f thes games cheapr den a mug n u sitn hear al day tryn 2 snag n junk

u aint cheap u p00r niggas i reely d1dnt hav da 5 $ 4 hotline mami so i was trny 2 snag 1 fre3 of cha2ge

but uno the 5 $ i d1dnt hav i st1ll boght it son swag.
What in the hell?

Hotline Miami : RV92Z-3HLAL-JA98Y

syke

y0u all sum bum @ss n1ggas l1ke moset 0f thes games cheapr den a mug n u sitn hear al day tryn 2 snag n junk

u aint cheap u p00r niggas i reely d1dnt hav da 5 $ 4 hotline mami so i was trny 2 snag 1 fre3 of cha2ge

but uno the 5 $ i d1dnt hav i st1ll boght it son swag.
What did I just read -_-

Got here late :) what is Arma 3 alpha lite? is that like a demo or intro to the game? Thanks Dfogz
It's early access to a still in-development game. I do believe the Lite version is time sensitive, though I'm not sure exactly when access to the alpha will end.
ARMA III Alpha Lite is good until June 18th. After that, you will have to secure a beta code seperately (if applicable) or buy the ARMA III Alpha listed on Steam for $32.99 -- which guarantees you Beta access and a Steam copy of the actual game upon release.

bread's done
Back