Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

What is it that makes you considered "Active?" I don't know my way around here, I usually watch the deal threads and whatnot so I don't know why it didn't show me as active when I've been on here and posted earlier.

Not whining, just curious as to how it works, I'm not a big forum guy haha.
you have to be viewing this form for it to show up your "active" i think

2 people from my list left so I am now taking the 16 names at the bottom of my screen and assigning a number 1-16 on them and will pick numbers from a random number generator and they will get codes if they are still here in a minute or two.

It's Primal Scream and Flesseck.  If you want codes let me know from my earlier list.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 people from my list left so I am now taking the 16 names at the bottom of my screen and assigning a number 1-16 on them and will pick numbers from a random number generator and they will get codes if they are still here in a minute or two.
That's cool, awfully nice of ya. I'ma come here from now on with any keys I come across in my travels, I usually give stuff away on reddit, but reddit confuses the hell out of me, for some reason I don't quite understand. haha

EDIT: Never mind then. Like I said, the gaming gods hate my guts. :p I'ma still bring my stuff here though.

It's Primal Scream and Flesseck. If you want codes let me know from my earlier list.
Stellar Impact Please. :)

It's Primal Scream and Flesseck. If you want codes let me know from my earlier list.
Stellar Impact Please. :)
PM sent.

I'm getting off my computer soon Flesseck. I see you down there still viewing this topic. 2 minutes I give your spot to someone else. and now he's gone.

twlv27 you've come up on the redraw.

oooo nice, id take tropico if still available. TAHNKS!!!
steam is omgitsjg if needed
PM sent. That's all outta me for tonight.
Got it. Thank you very much!!!!
well, since i just got something free. Here is Anamoly: Warzone Earth

R0*AG-A*HE7-J*A*0

the first * is an ex

the second * is a zee

the third * is a two

the final * is the tenth letter of the alphabet.

Of the users in this thread right this second. Who wants one. You 7 guests should have registered.

Section 8
The First Templar Steam Special Edition
Legendary
Disciples III: Resurrection
Insecticide
Tropico Trilogy (3 games in 1)
Imperium Romanum: Gold Edition
Alien Shooter Revisited
Alien Hallway
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem+DLC
Chains
Trapped Dead
Wasteland Angel
Still Life
Still Life 2
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Stellar Impact
Syberia
Gumboy Crazy Adventures
Pacific Storm Allies
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
I forgot I left this up while feeding my giant poop bomb of a daughter. If you're still in the giving mood I'd take Pacific Storm, if not, no biggie.

oooo nice, id take tropico if still available. TAHNKS!!!
steam is omgitsjg if needed
PM sent. That's all outta me for tonight.
Got it. Thank you very much!!!!

well, since i just got something free. Here is Anamoly: Warzone Earth

R0*AG-A*HE7-J*A*0

the first * is an ex

the second * is a zee

the third * is a

two

the final * is the tenth letter of the alphabet.

lurked. Damn it! Thanks for the drop

ayupan, pessotti, TNTPlayer, hooligan04, tAnt0

Of the users in this thread right this second. Who wants one. You 7 guests should have registered.

Section 8
Legendary
Insecticide
Alien Shooter Revisited
Alien Hallway
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem+DLC
Chains
Trapped Dead
Wasteland Angel
Still Life
Still Life 2
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Stellar Impact
Syberia
Gumboy Crazy Adventures
Pacific Storm Allies
iam a little bit late but if still wanna give it Legendary would be nice. thank you...:D

ayupan, pessotti, TNTPlayer, hooligan04, tAnt0

Section 8
Legendary
Insecticide
Chains
Stellar Impact
Gumboy Crazy Adventures
If you have keys for any of those left, id really appreciate one! Damn you sleep, I always miss out on the good stuff :(

Id love the first templars if thats avaialble?

Yes you were all many many hours late and none of you were part of the list of names at the beginning of my post.  That entire list will be dropped here eventually but no I will not be filling those specific requests.

Alien Shooter Revisited
BLBLG-H62QI-M0T8L

Gumboy Crazy Adventures
M8KLV-BJWYE-JA7PG

Yes you were all many many hours late and none of you were part of the list of names at the beginning of my post. That entire list will be dropped here eventually but no I will not be filling those specific requests.

Alien Shooter Revisited
BLBLG-H62QI-M0T8L

Gumboy Crazy Adventures
M8KLV-BJWYE-JA7PG
Man, I wish I was at home to try and snag one of these, but I'm at work with no access to Steam :(

Thanks for the drops, anyways!

"XBox One: We are watching"
Sent you a PM.

Completely off topic. I'm liking how you can see exactly who's viewing the topics now, you get to see things like this. How are you a member this long and never get the urge to post anything. Amount of times I've seen you in this thread I have to assume you've gotten a code or two.

Group

CAGiversary!

Active Posts

15-May 06

How are you a member this long and never get the urge to post anything. Amount of times I've seen you in this thread I have to assume you've gotten a code or two.

Group CAGiversary! Active Posts 0 Member Since 15-May 06
Who are you talking to?

Lol no you've posted plenty and have been a member much less longer.  Those aren't your stats.  I don't want to blatantly call him out although it's easy to figure out who I'm talking about just by hovering over the names at the bottom of the screen.  Although he'll probably go anonymous now.

Chains
8VNPZ-KX2L8-T?0YE     ?=2+1

Wasteland Angel
?EZCT-J8K44-4GAK?     ?=4+4

Lol no you've posted plenty and have been a member much less longer. Those aren't your stats. I don't want to blatantly call him out although it's easy to figure out who I'm talking about just by hovering over the names at the bottom of the screen. Although he'll probably go anonymous now.

Chains
8VNPZ-KX2L8-T?0YE ?=2+1

Wasteland Angel
?EZCT-J8K44-4GAK? ?=4+4
Thank-You.jpg

bread's done
Back