Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Heh, just closed Steam 3 seconds ago so I could go to sleep and then saw the new post. But luckily Fantasy Wars wasn't in your spoiler so not too disappointed.

Thanks for the drops in any case.

57I4dbT.png
Shank and Shank 2 have been lurked and eets says invaild product code for me.

All gone. :cry:

EDIT. It appears that these codes were already posted on FB & taken way before he posted here.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems the codes were originally posted on a facebook page (overpower3d).
Lol , I'm sure he was just trying to be nice and share but you have to assume they will all be gone way before you post them here if you grab them from some other place.

Shank

5759E-?-PCILT

Shank 2
8VPGX-#-ML6KZ

Eets
HGNRQ-@-40ZLZ

Hover over name

Lol , I'm sure he was just trying to be nice and share but you have to assume they will all be gone way before you post them here if you grab them from some other place.
Oh lol I'm not accusing of anything :) Just wanted people to know it might not have been lurked. Sometimes people link Twitter codes here or on other giveaway topics too.

Shank

5759E-?-PCILT

Shank 2
8VPGX-#-ML6KZ

Eets
HGNRQ-@-40ZLZ

Hover over name
Redeemed Eets, thanks very much

I usually drop all my codes in a single post but they get lurked so fast. So I've decided to drop a couple at a time. Here's the first 

King's Bounty: The Legend
Steam Key:
R7ZCD-QA5LI-0W7IG

I usually drop all my codes in a single post but they get lurked so fast. So I've decided to drop a couple at a time. Here's the first

King's Bounty: The Legend
Steam Key:
R7ZCD-QA5LI-0W7IG
IMO you should do like the first quote gets x and the second quote gets y. It prevents lurkers and gives users a better chance.

Thank You. I gave that code to my bro who doesnt have aalot of steam games. He'll redeem it soon.

First one is

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! – A Reckless Disregard for Gravity

PM me your steam username to gift it to. Will pick one at random in about 20 minutes.

bread's done
Back