Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Uh, PM'ed you but forgot my Steam username. Hope that isn't a problem and I can just give it to you if I get picked. :/

First person to quote this and have been on CAG for more than a year can choose from Fractal, Aquaria, Frozen Synapse and Stealth Bastard.

I have no friends to share these with :'}

Vessel:
GNEHX-YE879-RYYPI

Painkiller: overdose:
GIBRZ-PFZTV-4R20G

Pirates of black cove:
LGLHV-J730B-D6QLM

Sword of the stars complete collection:
E04IW-ZZ6B7-6NH9J

Aquanox:
GLZ66-TKM58-BRLYH

Starruler:
H2YJX-RD990-XKBRB

Edna and harvey:
GXPK8-3REJ8-4XHBX

Aquanox2:
H2AI2-7F2KA-92LVC

Crusader kings complete:
LNP4B-V5AWE-T2F2J

I have no friends to share these with :'}

Vessel:
GNEHX-YE879-RYYPI

Painkiller: overdose:
GIBRZ-PFZTV-4R20G

Pirates of black cove:
LGLHV-J730B-D6QLM

Sword of the stars complete collection:
E04IW-ZZ6B7-6NH9J

Aquanox:
GLZ66-TKM58-BRLYH

Starruler:
H2YJX-RD990-XKBRB

Edna and harvey:
GXPK8-3REJ8-4XHBX

Aquanox2:
H2AI2-7F2KA-92LVC

Crusader kings complete:
LNP4B-V5AWE-T2F2J
Nice drop I took Starruler, I tried Crusader kings but its been taken already. Thanks for the code!

These might be already used.  Just found them in a random txt file on my computer, might have already dropped them here and forgot to delete them, might not have.

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem+DLC
BVI2L-YGCGB-3RN2E
CLYP4-R6G0C-YK7AV

Pacific Storm Allies
TIN8W-FC0NF-RV6JA

Gumboy Crazy Adventures
TQ6FQ-7ADNH-LK6HN

You really need to spend all day on your computer refreshing this thread every 30 seconds or so to have any chance of getting anything LOL

Metro 2033

?C32E-EETBV-GV662-JNY44-4H7CA

Its C

Psychonauts

?72KR-5834V-N8TJC

Its Z

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll send a code for Fractal to one user at random. All you have to do is PM me your favorite handheld game of all-time in the next 30 minutes.

And the winner is......

Smashman4! His game, for those interested, was New Super Mario Bros on the DS.

And for those that asked, my favorite handheld game is probably Metroid: Dark Fusion, though the Tetris on the original GameBoy holds a special place because my mom, brother and I used to pass the game back and forth to see who could get the most lines while on car trips.

And the winner is......

And for those that asked, my favorite handheld game is probably Metroid: Dark Fusion, though the Tetris on the original GameBoy holds a special place because my mom, brother and I used to pass the game back and forth to see who could get the most lines while on car trips.
Congrats Smashman4!

And the winner is......

\(0o0)/ Thank you for the game!! I used to play New Super Mario Bros a lot when it first came out. I play it every now and then for a little quick fun.

bread's done
Back