Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Quote this post with which game you want.

King's Bounty: The Legend

Reign: Conflict of Nations

Death Track: Resurrection
Reign: Conflict of Nations, Thanks!

Edit: the poster above me asked for King's Bounty: The Legend first, then changed it to Reign. If he gets Reign, please give King's bounty to someone else since I already have it. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for that @eldergias my mistake.thanks for the code by the way... :D

?7HNI-3JH?F-9P7P2

?7?XC-BVNQZ-MTZE5

?84LF-44WBZ-L7B07

?8HYV-XZMVM-2B4Y?

?95MT-GP7H7-E8XZM

The ? is equal to the 18th letter in the alphabet. It's Penny Arcade 3 - Happy trails!

Really? I did some googling and was under the impression that an owner of the PS3 version could gift the PC version to a friend.

I already beat the PS3 version so I have no use for the code.
I'll take it if you can give it to me in some way. I don't have the PS3 version so I cant redeem it.

I thought owning the ps3 version and using steam was just linking the accounts for cross saves?

I redeemed mine the other night, finally got a pc that can play real games. :/

?7HNI-3JH?F-9P7P2

?7?XC-BVNQZ-MTZE5

?84LF-44WBZ-L7B07

?8HYV-XZMVM-2B4Y?

?95MT-GP7H7-E8XZM

The ? is equal to the 18th letter in the alphabet. It's Penny Arcade 3 - Happy trails!
I know i'm a little late to the party and it's a safe assumption that these are taken, but i just wanted to let everyone know that they all have indeed been lurked except of course the one that sl4ck was kind enough to give thanks for. (Hope i didn't miss anyone else.)

Thank you for the drop. :)

Jagged Aliiance Online Exclusive Raven Pack 

Key: BWC20-5ECZY-WHHPW

I'm anti-lurker, so first to PM me gets...drum roll....Duke Nukem Forever Steam Code!

Yah, yah, yah. It's a free game, be happy. Lemme know if you want it. :p

EDIT: Zimmerman got to me an instant before tona69. Code has been PM'd.

EDIT: EDIT: Looks like we had a couple from buying graphics cards at work. tona69, PM coming your way, then I'm out of codes.

TRIPLE EDIT: Sorry for not posting that it was dead now. Boss pulled me away on a quick project, back to my desk now.

I'm anti-lurker, so first to PM me gets...drum roll....Duke Nukem Forever Steam Code!

Yah, yah, yah. It's a free game, be happy. Lemme know if you want it. :p
Iam little bit late but yes i want it, hope i will get it. pm sent thanks... :D

This is really depressing even cag members are faster than ninjas...:D thanks for the opportunity.

Men of War: Vietnam
Steam Key:    
ATCF5-YAJBT-2VKX8

Fantasy Wars
Steam Key:    
YJNB0-7LDTX-XLDJA

Off-Road Drive
Steam Key:    
JI6EC-H34QK-M4Y69

Star Wolves 2
Steam Key:    
DMRC9-GX6DP-V2THL

Men of War: Vietnam
Steam Key:
ATCF5-YAJBT-2VKX8

Fantasy Wars
Steam Key:
YJNB0-7LDTX-XLDJA

Off-Road Drive
Steam Key:
JI6EC-H34QK-M4Y69

Star Wolves 2
Steam Key:
DMRC9-GX6DP-V2THL
All lurked already. Quite frankly i don't know how anyone stands a chance against the stalkers. :/ My pages haven't even loaded and they're gone.

-Edit-

Glad there was one thank you, at least. :)

All lurked already. Quite frankly i don't know how anyone stands a chance against the stalkers. :/ My pages haven't even loaded and they're gone.
Whenever there is activity on this page, expect the numbers to jump up by +15. The largest I've seen was around 25-30ish.

bread's done
Back