Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

thanks mate but gone...:( by the way i still have dota2 pm me if u want it with ur email... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
First person to link their Steam profile with meeting my listed requirements below will get The Maw.

-Must have had Steam for a year or more.
-Have at least 100+ games on your account.
-Must not already own The Maw

Brainpipe: A Plunge to Inhumanity
Steam Key:
Z8WYY-VWR42-XM9JG

Gumboy Crazy Adventures

Steam Key:
V8TI4-LIG5P-NPQ2Z

unar Pack (Wake & Lunnye Devitsy)

Steam Key:
B46K9-H7G90-G47NK

Power of Defense
Steam Key:
WDBQP-ERMEG-B0A90

First person to link their Steam profile with meeting my listed requirements below will get The Maw.

-Must have had Steam for a year or more.
-Have at least 100+ games on your account.
-Must not already own The Maw
So if you have a lot of games you get even more games.

Steam Key:
Z8WYY-VWR42-XM9JG

Gumboy Crazy Adventures

Steam Key:
V8TI4-LIG5P-NPQ2Z

Steam Key:
B46K9-H7G90-G47NK

Power of Defense
Steam Key:
WDBQP-ERMEG-B0A90
I tried them at the same minute you posted and they were all gone. It's as if somebody made a program that automatically gets all the keys from this thread. It's insane.

Steam Key:
Z8WYY-VWR42-XM9JG

Gumboy Crazy Adventures

Steam Key:
V8TI4-LIG5P-NPQ2Z

Steam Key:
B46K9-H7G90-G47NK

Power of Defense
Steam Key:
WDBQP-ERMEG-B0A90
UOL! I did grabed one! thank you very much, it was lunnie devitsy xD

I tried them at the same minute you posted and they we're all gone. It's as if somebody made a program automatically gets all the keys from this thread. It's insane.
Nah its just that theres vultures on this thread 24/7 waiting for codes. You literally have 15 seconds from time of code being posted, to redeem them or else theyll be gone.

Steam Key:
Z8WYY-VWR42-XM9JG

Gumboy Crazy Adventures

Steam Key:
V8TI4-LIG5P-NPQ2Z

Steam Key:
B46K9-H7G90-G47NK

Power of Defense
Steam Key:
WDBQP-ERMEG-B0A90
Got Gumboy and Power of Defense, thank you.

cause i don't have years of service, neither 100 games in my account
I am asking for at least one year of service, this is so people do not try and create an account to just get the game, and the 100+ game is also a security.

So if you have a lot of games you get even more games.
It is a security to show that you are not just trying to get a key to giveaway.

IF YOU PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE IT, OH WELL! Move along and someone that meets the requirements well get it.

Nah its just that theres vultures on this thread 24/7 waiting for codes. You literally have 15 seconds from time of code being posted, to redeem them or else theyll be gone.
thats true, i got luck cause was already talking here, so ... I GOT ONE I GOT ONE xD, thanks, the first one i got here so i'm happy, am I to hapy? whtever i'm happy

Got Gumboy and Power of Defense, thank you.

I am asking for at least one year of service, this is so people do not try and create an account to just get the game, and the 100+ game is also a security.

It is a security to show that you are not just trying to get a key to giveaway.

IF YOU PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE IT, OH WELL! Move along and someone that meets the requirements well get it.
I'm not complaining. I'm happy that you have chosen to put in place anything that prevents lurkers and stalkers. :)

That being said... it does stand to reason that anyone with 100+ games can afford them just fine and doesn't really need freebies -or- are the very type of lurkers snagging all the codes and are the very people you're trying to prevent from getting them.

But again, it is something to keep the poachers at bay and quite frankly, you can give away what belongs to you however you want. Just thought it was a fair point. :)

I'm not complaining. I'm happy that you have chosen to put in place anything that prevents lurkers and stalkers. :)

That being said... it does stand to reason that anyone with 100+ games can afford them just fine and doesn't really need freebies -or- are the very type of lurkers snagging all the codes and are the very people you're trying to prevent from getting them.

But again, it is something to keep the poachers at bay and quite frankly, you can give away what belongs to you however you want. Just thought it was a fair point. :)
People could easily get 100 Games from all the Bundles that happen throughout the Year though

People could easily get 100 Games from all the Bundles that happen throughout the Year though
This^

Also here we go again, for The Maw. Again, some requirements.

Must link me your Steam Profile
Must have at least one year service
Must not own The Maw

I will add the first person on Steam that meets the requirements. I will give you the key through Steam chat after you provide me with your CAG user name on chat. There is no game on account requirements this time, but in future giveaways, I might do more like that.

This^

Must not own The Maw

I will add the first person on Steam that meets the requirements. I will give you the key through Steam chat after you provide me with your CAG user name on chat. There is no game on account requirements this time, but in future giveaways, I might do more like that.
Me? http://steamcommunity.com/id/deadlyvirus/

This^

Must not own The Maw

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SilentSinger755 my steam profile

This^

Must not own The Maw

THQ is the winner

**Edit** he sent me a private message before anyone had posted. This was also acceptable, as all I said was link me your profile, not how to link it to me ;) Thank you all for entering.

Too bad I already have The Maw (and was asleep then), but a good idea for giveaways. If it was possible to view other peoples collections (unless you can; I just found my own collection last night) I'd do a trivia question like, "First person to post the games I have on more than one platform gets [game name]. It doesn't matter if one is a special edition or not; just the main title like Gears of War on X360 and PC." Make 'em do a little work for their freebies.

seriously? are people this desperate for free stuff in this thread?
There are some games I want that I just can't justify paying for if I don't have to (I'm on a very fixed income), and if people have extra keys they're willing to part with for some community rep, I'm a happy camper. I mostly keep my eye out for any card games I don't have, but there are a few cheap games that I've almost given up on waiting for a sale (Alan Wake American Nightmare, LEGO Batman, Don't Starve, Dead Pixels, Thief Collection, Ghost Recon/Rainbow Six games, Vampire The Masquerade, Mars War Logs, for example) and I know there are keys floating around for them from bundles I missed.

There are also a few bundled co-op games that I own but would love to have some friends to play with (Frozen Synapse, Alien Breed 2 & 3, Awesomenauts, Nuclear Dawn, Magicka, Renegade Ops, Anomaly Warzone Earth, Defense Grid, Starvoid, Killing Floor, Stellar Impact, Lara Croft GotL, Trine 1 & 2, Torchlight, DEFCON, Dungeons, and so on.) I'm almost not inclined to play them until I do have some people I can count on playing them with.

That said, I lurk steamgifts, gameminer and playblink almost hourly. Awful win/loss ratios, but I'm patient and there's still a chance.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCFB2akLh4s[/media]

I still need to get Darksiders II but thank you for the drop. :)

I've heard good things. Eventually i'll get it.

bread's done
Back