Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

closure

IXIPI-C962G-HHZ5T

Shank 2

6GL94-BQJ4B-IWL29

Snapshot

QYQ5F-6R0Z6-PWTF3

basement collection

IABL8-DXTQB-39TH3

offspring fling

VT8TN-L0X3I-2ZBVZ

taking a break to go ouya shopping online. more/better drops tomorrow. pm me if you want to know when. (suck on that lurkers)
I didn't take any codes, just wanted to say thanks for dropping all those codes. Very impressive and deserving of a few 'likes' no doubt.

Eufloria, courtesy of our friendly neighborhood code dropper fableflav:

DP2LX-L8BIM-GL69B
thanks for drop, but it isn't code for Eufloria :D it's for Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery and I already have it, so someone else got it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You all ready for this? Shit is about to go down.

EK5Y5-9TLXE-9WDDW 

FATHN-F3CN8-8PTFN

NKI9C-T0K36-DKPNX

F432A-KM7F8-YS94V-33P8Q-LMBYW

FYV2N-R6KEV-NTR4L-YJDJQ-SRML6

76E2B-ZIEDT-ERWP5-7QSMH-49BD3

94TQ6-QAK3I-D2FF2

Y5Y4T-YNW8G-W7WXE

VBCLQ-T35AA-R8MFJ

4MENJ-FMZB3-CFDK7 (this one is by far the best, imho)

All in all, there are over 20 games in those codes. Good Luck and enjoy.

Also, if lurkers get these, please don’t spam up the thread complaining about it.

Thanks for the codes mate, just a quick question with the new design and layout of the thread can't we restrict giveaways and codes to those who are only registrered users. Because it is unfair for those who are loyal CAG members to miss out on free games from other members. We should have the option to make this thread invisible or restrict new/old threads with permissions to those are registrered users to browse the thread for codes.

first person to be a member for longer than a month to quote this gets Anomaly: Warzone Earth.

ALSO i encourage other people to use this method too, it is 100% lurker proof

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back