Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Damn it, stop posting shit about missing drops! A) we don't care and B) it gives those of us subscribed to the thread false hope, which results in reactions such as this. :wall:
shhhh

most of them do it all the time to make it look like they really "appreciate" all the drops and dont just lurk here waiting for codes 24/7. also for the chance of a sympathy key for all those missed "drops"

;)

Damn it, stop posting shit about missing drops! A) we don't care and B) it gives those of us subscribed to the thread false hope, which results in reactions such as this. If you like what someone is doing, like the post; they still get the feedback! :wall: /rant
How about... stop being an *#@% and doing the same thing your are yelling at others for. As long as they're polite, who cares except people glued to RSS and email notifications. :p

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
PAINKILLER OVERDOSE STEAM GAME 

Only 1 work...Choose wisely..

7HKP0-FI5DS-K3P9Q

ZGJ6F-KFHID-WVRGL 

AYR0E-TR8MR-49PFA 

98JHL-HHJYQ-CA7TE 

How about... stop being an *#@% and doing the same thing your are yelling at others for. As long as they're polite, who cares except people glued to RSS and email notifications. :p

;)
Yeah I agree. Too many people moaning and crap about "I never get anything because you guys don't do it right" yaddi yadda. And the same people, when you look at their profile have literally contributed only 6 or 7 posts, ALL IN THIS THREAD, and ALL COMPLAINING about missing drops, and they've only been a CAG for like a few weeks. That's not contributing to the CAG community, that's just being an entitled little a-hole, which is no different to being a lurker really.

Basically, be respectful, thank people if you got a drop or even if you missed one, and most importantly, CHILL THE fuck OUT

Oh, and stop complaining about how other people give out their keys. They're being generous with their keys and giving them away for free, so they can do it how ever they like. They're NOT giving the keys TO YOU and they dont owe you anything.

Yeah I agree. Too many people moaning and crap about "I never get anything because you guys don't do it right" yaddi yadda. And the same people, when you look at their profile have literally contributed only 6 or 7 posts, ALL IN THIS THREAD, and ALL COMPLAINING about missing drops, and they've only been a CAG for like a few weeks. That's not contributing to the CAG community, that's just being an entitled little a-hole, which is no different to being a lurker really.

Basically, be respectful, thank people if you got a drop or even if you missed one, and most importantly, CHILL THE fuck OUT

Oh, and stop complaining about how other people give out their keys. They're being generous with their keys and giving them away for free, so they can do it how ever they like. They're NOT giving the keys TO YOU and they dont owe you anything.
You quoted theDevilman, yet you seem to be agreeing with my point of view. I'm confused.

Another Maw drop:

R8778-W6PA9-*C*AE

You quoted theDevilman, yet you seem to be agreeing with my point of view. I'm confused.

Another Maw drop:

R8778-W6PA9-*C*AE
By the way, i did somewhat understand some of your points. I was just reacting to how i thought you were being shi**y to people about it. And yes, i do see the irony in my reaction also being shi**y to you. For which i apologize. :oops:

Sorry about that,

-theDevilman

P.S. Being overtired is no excuse but i should prolly not react to things while holding on for dear life to consciousness.

Another Maw drop:

R8778-W6PA9-*C*AE
oh damn. I was trying to do that quote within quote thing, cause I wanted to refer to the whole conversation, but I forgot that CAG 3.0 has changed that.

I agree with your sentiments and that there is simply too many newbies complaining here unnecessarily about what effectively is people doing something good for everyone. And just signing up for an account to get free codes doesn't make theses people morally any better than lurkers, especially if they dont contribute to the community and forums at all. I think theDevilman would agree with these statements.

As both of you are frequent contributors to the CAG communities and to the key drops here, I appreciate and respect both you and theDevilman :bouncy:

The good this about this dlc code is that only people that own the game can use it.
It's from Alienware Arena and I already have the dlc from preordering the game.
D55RB-4H9EC-HFEFG

I do not care if a Lurker gets it.

The good this about this dlc code is that only people that own the game can use it.
It's from Alienware Arena and I already have the dlc from preordering the game.
D55RB-4H9EC-HFEFG

I do not care if a Lurker gets it.
I would go for it but i don't yet have Alienware Arena. Thank you, though. Nice of you to share. :)

A good morning to you all. Here's a Steam Key for ya!

TIP: Drag to reveal what's hidden
Game: Titan Quest
Serial: L3HE8-QBCY3-P47K3

A good morning to you all. Here's a Steam Key for ya!

TIP: Drag to reveal what's hidden
Game: Titan Quest
Serial: L3HE8-QBCY3-P47K3

dr-phil-thank-you-based-god-3LflfC.jpg

Tropico 3 Steam Special Edition
RGVFH-@-RH6VP

Earth 2160
BR3HN-?-K29NY

Patrician IV - Steam Special Edition
EFN06-#-EP0Y3

Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire
V2LZ9-$-MEW5D

Restaurant Empire 2
JLPGQ-*-0W9Q7

Hover over name for symbols

I was super excited to see it, got all nervous and twitchy trying to paste in the code, I've never played Shank and I missed out on the shank 2 giveaway and it looked really cool.  I should be sleeping already, but I so want to wait while it finishes installing to play it a bit before crashing. So thanks again :)

Hi all

I joined to say thank you for a dropped key, I found the page directly from Google by chance, but I was not allowed to post at the time so I just liked the post and did not want to post a late thank you, the likes are more useful for the member anyway and makes the thread easier to read.

Anyway I noticed two things, anyone can lurk here like I did without being a member, the second thing many people are annoyed by snatched keys so I have a suggestion:

Instead of dropping keys like this, include a puzzle that needs to be solved which serves three purposes,

1. It is more fun, I personally like to solve puzzles, does not have to be very hard.

2. No lurkers will bother you anymore, once the puzzle is solved the page will display a link to a private giveaway or a code that should be sent to the contributor and the first to send it will get the key. (There are special websites for such puzzles which makes it very easy to do it)

3. People who really want the game will bother to solve the puzzle, it won't get snatched by someone who doesn't even want it.

Thank you :)

Gratuitous Space Battles
467F9-@-GHVDV

Gratuitous Tank Battles
L5TEI-?-WPW25

There are separate keys for the mutliplayer portions of these games.  Post if you get one and I'll PM you the multiplayer key.

Hi all

I joined to say thank you for a dropped key, I found the page directly from Google by chance, but I was not allowed to post at the time so I just liked the post and did not want to post a late thank you, the likes are more useful for the member anyway and makes the thread easier to read.

Anyway I noticed two things, anyone can lurk here like I did without being a member, the second thing many people are annoyed by snatched keys so I have a suggestion:

Instead of dropping keys like this, include a puzzle that needs to be solved which serves three purposes,

1. It is more fun, I personally like to solve puzzles, does not have to be very hard.

2. No lurkers will bother you anymore, once the puzzle is solved the page will display a link to a private giveaway or a code that should be sent to the contributor and the first to send it will get the key. (There are special websites for such puzzles which makes it very easy to do it)

3. People who really want the game will bother to solve the puzzle, it won't get snatched by someone who doesn't even want it.

Thank you :)
When i post codes i never post them publicly and never use any 'first come first serve' methods. (Sorry, they are usually Xbox codes... doh!) I like to give everyone a chance and stalkers (people who are glued to their computers waiting for codes) are worse than lurkers if you ask me. Many are both. (stalkers and lurkers) They get the bulk of codes.

Anyhow, that being said. I just appreciate that people give codes at all. And sometimes people just don't have the time to be bothered with all the extra time to make posting their codes more elaborate.

Gratuitous Space Battles
W6K72-?-CEAWB

Gratuitous Tank Battles
EGK7Q-@-97KXC

Democracy 2
NIG0V-$-6PCN5

Tank Battles and Space Battles have separate keys for multiplayer.  Post if you get one and I'll PM you the multiplayer key.

Gratuitous Space Battles
W6K72-?-CEAWB

Gratuitous Tank Battles
EGK7Q-@-97KXC

Democracy 2
NIG0V-$-6PCN5

Tank Battles and Space Battles have separate keys for multiplayer. Post if you get one and I'll PM you the multiplayer key.
Got Gratuitous Tank Battles

Gratuitous Space Battles
W6K72-?-CEAWB

Gratuitous Tank Battles
EGK7Q-@-97KXC

Democracy 2
NIG0V-$-6PCN5

Tank Battles and Space Battles have separate keys for multiplayer. Post if you get one and I'll PM you the multiplayer key.
Wow, that was fast. I was much faster than i ever am and all were used. Thank you, though. :)

Whoever got Space Battles post or send me a PM if you really wanna keep being a shy lurker and I'll get it to you later.  It's useless for me to drop as I think it's an in game code.

bread's done
Back