Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I've got a couple of keys to drop, and I'd like to unload them, but I rather they not get lurked. So, quote me here with which ever want you want, I'll PM it to ya. First post, first serve, and if I don't send it to you immediately just be patient, I'm not sure how long I'll be at my computer right now.

Darksiders (Steam)

Red Faction Armageddon + Path of War DLC (Steam)

Gettysburg (Steam)

A Game of Dwarves (Steam)

Warlock Master of the Arcana (Steam)
dwarves if still available

Penny Arcade's On The Rain-Slick 3

3HHQD-D3GP9-CE63B

Also have some coupons to give away

Expires July 30th

50% Trine

33% Rising Storm

50% Serious Sam 2

Expires July 31st

50% Droid

50% Sequence

50% Garry's Mod

75% Krater

Expires Aug 3rd

50% Killing Floor

33% Faerie Solitaire

75% Faerie Solitaire

50% Triple Town (x2)

50% Dead Horde

66% Krater

50% Sequence

First person to quote who has been a member for more than a year and has over 100 posts gets a key for Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third.

First person to quote who has been a member for more than a year and has over 100 posts gets a key for Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third.
I meet the requirements, but I'm contemplating buying it myself just for the BTA deals. Put me on the bottom of the that list until someone responds :)

Pretty much, I think this is such a good deal everyone should get the BTA if they can afford the 5 bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, is there new humble bundle? Thanks for the drop.

edit: anyone know if steam keys for SR3's full bundle and Dead Island's GOTY are seperate?

Holy crap look at all the people viewing this thread that are logged in for a change! :p

So apparently the SR3 full package/ Dead Island GOTY key can't be redeemed unless you already have SR3 redeemed on your steam account.  Who has SR3 redeemed and wants the key?

So apparently the SR3 full package/ Dead Island GOTY key can't be redeemed unless you already have SR3 redeemed on your steam account. Who has SR3 redeemed and wants the key?
Ive got both the vanilla dead island and sr3 games but no DLC for them, so would love that key mate if I could have it.

bread's done
Back