Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Haha a photofinish on that last quote giveaway.

Thanks for the info, guys.  Too bad...single key BTA means Dead Island GOTY would go to waste.

If you're replying to me, I already own that GOTY. Just needed full package. Planned to give away the rest.

It's a really great deal if you don't own the games. Well, except for the Riptide discount.
There might have been some confusion with other posters because it was bundled with the SR3: Full Package. The SR3 DLC required the game so someone may have assumed the DI GOTY required a separate purchase as well.

fuck the guests and lurkers. first person to quote this with the answer to this question gets the humble bundle $1 games.

Question: What is the name of the only remaining tesla armor in the year 2281 of the fallout universe?

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck the guests and lurkers. first person to quote this with the answer to this question gets the humble bundle $1 games.

Question: What is the name of the only remaining tesla armor in the year 2281 of the fallout universe?

me please

Tesla Chicago Armor

The Gannon family Tesla armor

wait $1 ? i am going to grab a few codes

Can we have the answer to this one? I know I got it right and it said it was invalid! Can't believe that lurkers are also good at math!!!
5P2TV-VKJKA-AF33W

glad my IQ is really high enought so I didnt use a calculator :3, but I saw it 30 seconds after he posted it lol

Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third

G*4EH-PD?T8-8JJ@#

?=1st letter of the alphabet
@=Last letter of the alphabet
#=3+3
*=49 divided by 7

Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package (DLC, can only be redeemed if SR3 is already redeemed on your Steam account)
0QZPW-??R$K-@EFKQ

??=Postal abbreviation for New Jersey
@=4+2+2
$=3+3

Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third

G*4EH-PD?T8-8JJ@#

?=1st letter of the alphabet
@=Last letter of the alphabet
#=3+3
*=49 divided by 7

Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package (DLC, can only be redeemed if SR3 is already redeemed on your Steam account)
0QZPW-??R$K-@EFKQ

??=Postal abbreviation for New Jersey
@=4+2+2
$=3+3
Damn too late for DLC's and DIGOTY. Thank you for the drop

0QZPW-??R$K-@EFKQ

Dude..You have NO idea how much I <3 you right now. (Totally in a manly way of course) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :bow: :bouncy:

bread's done
Back