Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

What is BR???

Also, is there some trick to knowing when stuff is posted on these threads?
BR = Blu-ray.com. Their code drops are ravenous. At least here we are allowed to do some things to ward of harders and lurkers. (See the link at the bottom of my signature.) At BR, it is against the rules to do anything except the "first come first serve" method. (I got suspended there just for arguing it.) And the hoarders there are there ALL the time. And they're super fast.

Even though a lot of codes just get "dropped" out in the public eye here, there are some members that use other methods to give others a chance. And that is awesome. :)

Code Drop.

[Origin]

Populous

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

tell me what one you want and i will PM you the code
this is a first come first serve

KEYS ARE GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyone in this thread that has NOT gotten Steam Codes/Origin Codes that are interested in them?  I want to make sure that my codes are going to people who are not ones that are routinely getting the free codes.  Nothing against those people, I just would prefer that my codes go to those who have unfortunately not been able to get in quick enough to get some codes. 

Is there anyone in this thread that has NOT gotten Steam Codes/Origin Codes that are interested in them? I want to make sure that my codes are going to people who are not ones that are routinely getting the free codes. Nothing against those people, I just would prefer that my codes go to those who have unfortunately not been able to get in quick enough to get some codes.
Yeah I am interested in getting both of those things.

Is there anyone in this thread that has NOT gotten Steam Codes/Origin Codes that are interested in them? I want to make sure that my codes are going to people who are not ones that are routinely getting the free codes. Nothing against those people, I just would prefer that my codes go to those who have unfortunately not been able to get in quick enough to get some codes.
One of them would be me.

i need the new games that they just added

I am interested in them too :)

I was lucky enough to get a couple from you already. Thank you again!

I dont blatantly ask for free games, which is borderline begging, and have given away stuff here before. Have you given away anything?

This bundle is a quid and supports charity.
why are you asking for a code then? you are a joke. and if you want to no what i have given away just check my post history.

I'll also reiterate that I'm looking to give keys out to people who aren't regularly getting free keys.  I was hoping to find people who typically aren't fast enough to get the keys or whatever.

So if you (not meaning the most recent person to comment) have been fortunate enough to get a bunch of codes, please don't request codes from me here, because that's not what I'm intending them for.

Much thanks everyone!  And thanks to those who I sent codes to for the nice feedback.

It's a pity.. Most of the codes are posted when I'm at work, and I can't access the forums.. And the worst part is that when I'm actually online at the forums, for some reason there's always someone faster.. They get used really quickly..

Maybe we could do some giveaway where the person having the code posts here, the interested people send him a PM.. And after a period of time, this person picks a random person to give the code to (maybe using one of the many random contest services). To make it more "even" for those who can't be all the time watching this thread...

Are they allowing feedback for gifted codes now? I was under the impression it was only for trades or sales. I always thought we should be able to give feedback for gifts, though. Can anyone point to a specific rule? Because if we can, i'll be glad to give feedback. :)

P.S. If you are struggling to find takers, i'll take one more. lol ;)

-edit-

<--snip-->

Have you given away anything?

<--snip-->
sir-fly has been VERY generous here! ;)

Even it was lurked eariler if the code was really this:

NH2HW-F2NC4-TJ420

It told me that it is invalid when I entered it.
Yes.

It was an unused (i planned it for my friend to play together, but he refused due to study) War of the Vikings Alpha Key

9gk.png

Speaking of which, since I just got home from work and checked my mail, it looks like I got a "give this to a friend" code for the viking game above. 

K2CZM-MCJ86-8HQB6

I have a Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam key up for grabs.  First person to PM me gets it. 

EDIT: Gone!

bread's done
Back