Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Fez:
355NY-67L3A-JJDGA
Mark of the Ninja

CRYFN-FJFLY-BP4IH

Humble Indie Bundle 2 Desura Key

0c4a3789e2576028acc78140687db6f6

Binding of Isaac + Wrath of Lamb DLC key

GDPH0-2YNZZ-RNL69

Dear Esther
44BZA-JHYCH-V2TP7

Last edited by a moderator:
All taken. Ugh.
I feel your pain.
You've gotten at least 8-10 games in the past week...not sure what "pain" there is for you. Your kids should have enough games to play for now in between schoolwork. Or do they not care for the schoolwork and just wait for daddy to get more games for them? It definitely sounds like you raise your kids thru games since you're ALWAYS here seconds and minutes after *any* code gets dropped.

Not telling you how to raise your kids or how much time you should spend on CAG, but man, life isn't just about free game opportunities on the internet 24/7.

You've gotten at least 8-10 games in the past week...not sure what "pain" there is for you. Your kids should have enough games to play for now in between schoolwork. Or do they not care for the schoolwork and just wait for daddy to get more games for them? It definitely sounds like you raise your kids thru games since you're ALWAYS here seconds and minutes after *any* code gets dropped.

Not telling you how to raise your kids or how much time you should spend on CAG, but man, life isn't just about free game opportunities on the internet 24/7.
You sure assume a hell of a lot about me, my kids and my parenting from a WEB FORUM where people speak in about the smallest fragments of known communication next to cave drawings.

So why don't you leave your completely baseless assumptions trolling, under a bridge in that cave with the drawings where it belongs.

I can make at least one assumption about you, you're an ass who bases what you think about people on the absolute bare minimum of info and effort.

I also actually contribute and give back here. Do you?

So why don't you leave your completely baseless assumptions trolling, under a bridge in that cave with the drawings where it belongs.
You know he has a point. Why don't you stop bitching and moaning about every missed key? We have Marcus Beer for that.

Pathetic.

PS. I didn't claim a single key here and don't feel bad about it either. Unbiased opinion.

Defense Grid: 46F54-C5YHW-RWQQY 

Vessel: 508IT-ZKHTQ-LWIP0

Jamestown: 556A8-8P2EB-I80H0

Golden Jubilee Bundle: W52368C9BB8642

Penny Arcade x2 (I can't remember which one): 3JW99-DFIVP-G3JDC    3M5X7-BPWV2-A75E7

Jamestown

827RE-ZQK65-9?9FN

Vessel

8208?-HRE4H-JPHTI

Under Rail

GQDLA-73?PZ-DB8ZN

Please post when you redeem a  key

Jamestown

827RE-ZQK65-9?9FN

Vessel

8208?-HRE4H-JPHTI

Under Rail

GQDLA-73?PZ-DB8ZN

Please post when you redeem a key

827RE-ZQK65-9O9FN + GQDLA-73MPZ-DB8ZN => Both already taken (Duplicate) but thanks for the chance

You sure assume a hell of a lot about me, my kids and my parenting from a WEB FORUM where people speak in about the smallest fragments of known communication next to cave drawings.

I can make at least one assumption about you, you're an ass who bases what you think about people on the absolute bare minimum of info and effort.

I also actually contribute and give back here. Do you?
But he has a point. Your always here posting minutes after codes have been posted, giving out about not getting them and always telling us about how "your kids would love them" and all that stuff. Damn, your kids must be easily pleased if they would be so happy to get some code for a cheap crappy bundle game on steam and that their father cant even spare a few cent to buy the bundle for them yet can spend the majority of his days lurking on these threads for code drops... *cough*kleptomania*cough*

Some people here need to get away from these freebie forums on CAG and spend their time doing something far more worthwhile, as you always see the same few accounts posting on here 24/7.

You guys need to get off theDevilman's back... at least he lets people know the code has been used. Why would anyone care that he posts he would've liked to have the code?

And the talk about his children is disgusting! How dare you guys say anything about his kids, that's actually none of your guys' business! Plus he does contribute a lot to this site!

It's just the frequency of posting combined with a fairly unique avatar makes Devilman stand out to people. I bet there are those who never have posted or even registered who take more than him. That and in my experience among multiple platforms, family is used as a "get out of jail free" card  (oh that was my brother on my account that did that, etc etc) so it's a bit of a trigger for a lot of gamers. I find the "This is used" posts useful, and thank you, but sometimes it's better not to bring up anything beyond that. I say that from personal experience on another forum.

*forgot to add, I see him give away and otherwise contribute to the site (easy to spot avatar :) )

Thanks guys. :)

I'm not going to even bother saying any more. You've said it all for me. :)

P.S. One of my contests is ending soon. ;)  See my sig to get in before it's over. :)

And the talk about his children is disgusting! How dare you guys say anything about his kids, that's actually none of your guys' business! Plus he does contribute a lot to this site!
Its kind of hard not to make it our business when every second post he makes in these threads go something like the following: "my kids would love that". On a PUBLIC Forum on the internet.

i have a  code for shank 2 i belive  first person who posts who has given something recently  can have it

I have two Steam codes, one for Bastion and another for Limbo. To get one you have to answer the trivia below and name the game you want. Second person gets whatever that wasn't chosen.

Name three of the seven Sages from the Ocarina of Time.

I have two Steam codes, one for Bastion and another for Limbo. To get one you have to answer the trivia below and name the game you want. Second person gets whatever that wasn't chosen.

Rauru, Saria and Darunia. Limbo please!

Rauru, Saria and Darunia Bastion Please! :)

Heres A thought to prevent lurkers why not make the giveaway section only viewable to members (people who have signed up) seeing as most lurkers are guests... on i side note alot of people seem to just complain about the lurkers instead of offering a solid solution to the issue yes creating cryptic keys slows them down but they get wise to it so its not a real solid solution.

bread's done
Back