Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name="Marcin205" post="11486833" timestamp="1391120892"]Infinite Crisis Beta Invite Key [background=rgb(0,0,0)]TTQ7JWJF4YHFWMRLZK7RLDNEM[/background][/quote]the one time I see a code as soon as its entered steam is gonna give me a error and wants me to redo steam guard *facepalm* thanks anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
987dq-3ʎ2pʇ-2ǝɟʎx

Manner in which key is posted + knowledge of amazon deals should be enough to figure out the game. Might have to put it back in upper case when you're done. Sorry about that part.

Elder Scrolls Online beta test key for this weekend. Not sure if it works since it might be the same key I gave out on another thread but give it a shot anyway!

CY67HP7G356C5RHXW45R

REDEEM ON THE ESO WEBSITE, NOT STEAM

Elder Scrolls Online beta test key for this weekend. Not sure if it works since it might be the same key I gave out on another thread but give it a shot anyway!

CY67HP7G356C5RHXW45R
That code needs to be redeemed on Elder Scrolls Online homepage, not Steam. Just letting u know! :p

Well I hope they enjoy them at least...

There's a member only xbox code drop group, but somehow things get lurked there too. There really is a "safe" way to share codes : /

There's a member only xbox code drop group, but somehow things get lurked there too. There really is a "safe" way to share codes : /
Well I think at least they know there that the codes get lurked by members only and not free users who just do google and are not even members of the community.

That's why I prefer contests over just dropping.
Well I think at least they know there that the codes get lurked by members only and not free users who just do google and are not even members of the community.
Yeah. I know some members here who live for free stuff and never give back.

Got an extra copy of Interstellar Marines (early access game) from the recent Indie Gala pm me if you want it. I will choose a winner at random.

Taking no more pms. Winner has been chosen.

Congrats to EpicGilgamesh for winning.

You can get Post Apoplyptic Mayhem, a vehicle combat game free by linking your SteamID to a Playfire account.

https://freegame.greenmangaming.com/

Syberia:

BINXC-5?NHF-0JP8W

Syberia 2:

5VXX4-ZFW6G-Y?KIT

Good 10 minutes of guessing which Steam doesn't like users to do, lots of work just to see nothing but Invalid with no confirmations it was used or real in the first place, frustrating.

if someone have not used and not need it syberia and syberia 2 keys for steam and want to share it i'l be very glad to have i love adventure games so much thanks !

[quote name="trancemansion" post="11527641" timestamp="1392418976"]i just have request not begging by the way i already get it from one site thanks anyway ![/quote]a request is begging lol.

giving away the following. 

The 39 Steps

Greed: Black Border                  gone

Alien Shooter -                           gone

Alien Shooter 2: Conscription    gone

Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded         gone

Alien Hallway                              gone

Zombie Shooter                         gone

Zombie Shooter 2                      gone

8 codes giving away to 4 people. 2 each first come first serve. :) To stop confusion quote the games you want :)

No Pms

bread's done
Back