Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

We just released our game "Robowars" today so I figured I'd drop a couple keys for you guys.

QV82T-W2RIJ-4MIRC
AA0ID-DH0JN-LY8NG

Disciples III: Renaissance                   VCA0Z-P5PD4-0DJ8R             
Dungeons: The Dark Lord                  PCM0X-P2KVW-KJBVC             
English Country Tune                         H4IIF-B4WVY-TJPZT             
eXceed - Gun Bullet Children             8F4JY-HCIDF-A4ZQJ             
eXceed 2nd - Vampire REX                8DNHQ-D7E8W-HHJRK             
eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black    8CGGL-6E2M2-DCQMH             
Genesis Rising                                    RPD0F-X0TCA-9IF25 

Disciples III: Renaissance VCA0Z-P5PD4-0DJ8R
Dungeons: The Dark Lord PCM0X-P2KVW-KJBVC
English Country Tune H4IIF-B4WVY-TJPZT
eXceed - Gun Bullet Children 8F4JY-HCIDF-A4ZQJ
eXceed 2nd - Vampire REX 8DNHQ-D7E8W-HHJRK
eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black 8CGGL-6E2M2-DCQMH
Genesis Rising RPD0F-X0TCA-9IF25
Oh man, Disciples III would have been nice to snag. I'll say thanks to you for all the ingrate lurkers. Shame on you, you guys :|

I got a free copy of X3 the Reunion and Nosgoth Veteran Pack from GMG. I won't use either. PM me if you want one of them. Active accounts only please. I don't like trolls.

Sorry about that. To prevent lurkers, next time I code drop should I just give it to the first person who posts?
the idea is good. but i can help ur promotion on other groups/sites i know. this ia just a random ofeer i have on my mind

if u want to know more about it. pm me here or on steam ( mines down below)

Nosgoth veteran pack

MVKRW-JKH7D-PGH0Q

Huntsman: The Orphanage

HWGC7-CYXQL-FMBY3

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the following humble bundle keys. PM me and I will message you the link. One per person. You need to be an active member of the site to ask for one. You MUST have a an active steam account for this. I will be checking your most recent posts to make sure you're currently active and participating in the site.

Cosmic DJ
FEZ
Hammerwatch
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Osmos
Super Hexagon
Zenbound 2
Race for Sun - Flippfly

I also have a bunch of origin keys that I don't know are valid or not. If anyone has any ideas how to check them. Let me know and I'll post which ones are still good.

I have the following humble bundle keys. PM me and I will message you the link. One per person. You need to be an active member of the site to ask for one. You MUST have a an active steam account for this. I will be checking your most recent posts to make sure you're currently active and participating in the site.

Cosmic DJ
FEZ
Hammerwatch
Osmos
Super Hexagon
Zenbound 2
Race for Sun - Flippfly

I also have a bunch of origin keys that I don't know are valid or not. If anyone has any ideas how to check them. Let me know and I'll post which ones are still good.
Can I have Zenbound 2 please? :)

Thanks for doing this!

Cosmic DJ
FEZ
Hammerwatch
Osmos
Super Hexagon
Zenbound 2
Race for Sun - Flippfly

FEZ please! Thanks!

Cosmic DJ
FEZ
Hammerwatch
Osmos
Super Hexagon
Zenbound 2
Race for Sun - Flippfly

Hammerwatch

Cosmic DJ
FEZ
Hammerwatch
Osmos
Super Hexagon
Zenbound 2
Race for Sun - Flippfly

Thanks again fireseal859. You're the best *^^*

Still have a bunch of these left... Again, when I say active member. What I mean is I like to see recent posts, more than lets say 10... in the last month.

Cosmic DJ
Osmos
Super Hexagon
Zenbound 2
Race for Sun - Flippfly - This is a Flippfly code.

Sorry for making people jump through this little hoop. But I hate lurkers...

Still have a bunch of these left... Again, when I say active member. What I mean is I like to see recent posts, more than lets say 10... in the last month.

Cosmic DJ
Osmos
Super Hexagon
Zenbound 2
Race for Sun - Flippfly - This is a Flippfly code.

Sorry for making people jump through this little hoop. But I hate lurkers...
did somone else took hammerwatch sir ? or i just didnt qulify

I have only been responding to private messages like I requested. Sorry...

If it makes you feel better, I have some things left and you do qualify in my book...

Osmos
Super Hexagon
Zenbound 2
Race for Sun - Flippfly

I'll work on getting a list of the used ones. I gave them all to my friend a while ago...

Regarding my post. Active means 10 posts recently. Not 10 posts over 2 years... There's a difference.

I'm happy to give codes to some games, one per person, to active members of CAG. That means you actually post and respond on this site often. Not just 10 posts over the last year or two. I'm not really picky, I'm just not fond of lurkers and people just looking for handouts. So, here is how to get a code. Private message me asking for which code you want. I will be checking your profile and posts before sending you a code. So please only message me if you are truly active on the site. This is what I have left:

The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack - Steam
Osmos - Steam
Afterfall Insanity - Steam
Huntsman: The Orphanage - Steam
Nosgoth Veteran Pack - Steam
Race for Sun - Flippfly
Populous - Origin
Medal of Honor - Origin

I'm happy to give codes to some games, one per person, to active members of CAG. That means you actually post and respond on this site often. Not just 10 posts over the last year or two. I'm not really picky, I'm just not fond of lurkers and people just looking for handouts. So, here is how to get a code. Private message me asking for which code you want. I will be checking your profile and posts before sending you a code. So please only message me if you are truly active on the site. This is what I have left:

Osmos - Steam
Race for Sun - Flippfly
Populous - Origin
Medal of Honor - Origin
would love Huntsmen the orphanage if its still availible ane thx for your awesomeness

Osmos - Steam
Race for Sun - Flippfly
Populous - Origin
Medal of Honor - Origin
Medal of Honor Big Thnx (btw thanks for answer.. ;,)

Osmos - Steam
Race for Sun - Flippfly
Populous - Origin
Medal of Honor - Origin
Hey, could I get Osmos if I'm eligible?

Alright guys. Not much left. But it's still here if anyone wants it. Just PM me if you're an active member and the code is yours.

Race for Sun - Flippfly

bread's done
Back