Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Fair warning: I posted these keys in the Steam thread with a couple of the letters starred out and clues to figure out and redeem the codes.  No one publicly claimed these, so I'm not sure if any or all have been redeemed (guessing at least some got taken).  With that being said:

Battlepaths L0GCF-YR4IX-PI7J7

Battlepaths AFTF2-V23ZP-XLKJN

Hero of the Kingdom MDNNB-QGF6L-4IGFH

Huntsman the Orphanage XZVLV-83Z9L-ZAGA2

Major Mayhem 74R59-YKI6Z-C3QNZ

Paranormal State 47AI0-L7C6P-90PV4

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair warning: I posted these keys in the Steam thread with a couple of the letters starred out and clues to figure out and redeem the codes. No one publicly claimed these, so I'm not sure if any or all have been redeemed (guessing at least some got taken). With that being said:

Battlepaths L0GCF-YR4IX-PI7J7

Battlepaths AFTF2-V23ZP-XLKJN

Hero of the Kingdom MDNNB-QGF6L-4IGFH

Huntsman the Orphanage XZVLV-83Z9L-ZAGA2

Major Mayhem 74R59-YKI6Z-C3QNZ

Paranormal State 47AI0-L7C6P-90PV4
All lurked but thanks, why people can't even say "thank you"?...

It comes back with "Unknown Key". Thank you, though. :)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it got redeemed by a lurker after I posted it. It used to show the Steam account that redeemed it, but somebody probably complained about that and got it changed to Unknown Key, which I've never seen before. Or maybe Humble ate the key. Link from the Humble email does the same thing, so it was the correct link.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it got redeemed by a lurker after I posted it. It used to show the Steam account that redeemed it, but somebody probably complained about that and got it changed to Unknown Key, which I've never seen before. Or maybe Humble ate the key. Link from the Humble email does the same thing, so it was the correct link.
No biggie. Thank you for letting us try it. :)

Is there anyone left who would actually use an Insurgency key? I'd rather give it to someone's backlog than to a key-farming bot.

All gone!  Enjoy!

Here's my Insurgency Link! Enjoy!
*Squeee* I love Insurgency! I played it for hours and hours way back in the day when it was a HL2 mod. Thanks alot mate! =D

I've been avoiding buying it because I didn't want my time to get sucked away into nothingness again. Thanks alot mate. -_- (just kidding, I appreciate the gift greatly!)

bread's done
Back