Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Alright, we'll try it your way. :p

Supreme Commander 2:

Z3DYL-?J?EM-0G67?

i Wonder What the missing letters are... Bummer.

Kane & Lynch Collection:

G??5N-QDV?8-KTW4?

Lost Letters sure are annoying... eh? Nah, Never.
Got supreme commander 2.
Thanks!

Thanks LN3000 for being so damn generous! I wish I was fast enough. Or rather we lived in the same time region. ;)

Anyway, maybe we can teach bots/ninjas a lesson.

From now on, after each key drop and nobody said thanks, while the key is taken: all try to activate the duplicate key (again) and click the button "Retrieve account" at the end. It will spam the bot's/ninja's email account.
I don't get very many things to give away, but when I do I ALWAYS give it to the first person the PM me. I think it's such crap that people lurk and just steal stuff from people that actually participate in the community.

Alright, we'll try it your way. :p

Supreme Commander 2:

Z3DYL-?J?EM-0G67?

i Wonder What the missing letters are... Bummer.

Kane & Lynch Collection:

G??5N-QDV?8-KTW4?

Lost Letters sure are annoying... eh? Nah, Never.
Great way of doing a Drop, I will have to remember that.

For future reference, is there a better way to keep Bots from stealing a drop, without the poster having to check back on a post or PM someone?

Into the War

QLTXX-P2FK4-4T0QJ

9CBRQ-IHQP3-BL68L

6DBLL-EJCYY-X5W3X

GWYJE-LTBXL-54BM3

7L47C-7T3D2-D0QVD

ZFPB7-4BNE8-6HIY7

IMX74-7064F-5AQ44

0QEM5-9KWNI-5C3DI

BBVGM-3Q2CX-9K4X5

W74BK-QPEPH-ETNGY

LM74Z-3EGL6-520T6

G3B8J-NN2QB-RWL7C

QF9JR-Q0W9W-FEPN7

FX2NV-20BXL-IBKZT

0IQN8-GIQEP-KKQQK

D9ZZ0-YM2EL-7MAE4

Into the War

QLTXX-P2FK4-4T0QJ

9CBRQ-IHQP3-BL68L

6DBLL-EJCYY-X5W3X

GWYJE-LTBXL-54BM3

7L47C-7T3D2-D0QVD

ZFPB7-4BNE8-6HIY7

IMX74-7064F-5AQ44

0QEM5-9KWNI-5C3DI

BBVGM-3Q2CX-9K4X5

W74BK-QPEPH-ETNGY

LM74Z-3EGL6-520T6

G3B8J-NN2QB-RWL7C

QF9JR-Q0W9W-FEPN7

FX2NV-20BXL-IBKZT

0IQN8-GIQEP-KKQQK

D9ZZ0-YM2EL-7MAE4
Thanks! I used LM74Z-3EGL6-520T6

Into the War

QLTXX-P2FK4-4T0QJ

9CBRQ-IHQP3-BL68L

6DBLL-EJCYY-X5W3X

GWYJE-LTBXL-54BM3

7L47C-7T3D2-D0QVD

ZFPB7-4BNE8-6HIY7

IMX74-7064F-5AQ44

0QEM5-9KWNI-5C3DI

BBVGM-3Q2CX-9K4X5

W74BK-QPEPH-ETNGY

LM74Z-3EGL6-520T6

G3B8J-NN2QB-RWL7C

QF9JR-Q0W9W-FEPN7

FX2NV-20BXL-IBKZT

0IQN8-GIQEP-KKQQK

D9ZZ0-YM2EL-7MAE4
Thanks! I used the first one.

Coin Crypt

8Q8WZ-KZ2VV-TCLQ?

R=?

Hitman Abs

HL7FJ-QXKMD-BRE7?

N=?

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

IGBJZ-EIVCP-XN0P?

Z=?

Last edited by a moderator:
Into the War
And it's gone. Nice drop. I've never heard of the game, but I probably wouldn't play it anyway, so I don't care that I wasn't able to snag a copy. *smug*

If anyone's looking for a new game to play, I strongly recommend "There Came An Echo" that was just released today. Fantastic game, controlled with voice commands. Sort of like XCOM Enemy Unknown, but with voice commands. It took me a bit to get the controls to work properly, but once I did, it was very very satisfying to be able to say "Corrin, move to Alpha 1, focus fire on Target 2" and for the game to listen.

Oh yeah.

EDIT: Thank you to everyone who messaged me offering a code for Into the War. You guys are beyond awesome, and I deeply appreciate the thought and generosity of everyone.

Humble Square Enix Bundle 2! Firs to PM me and tell me their favorite game of 2014 was, gets Hitman Absolution and Supreme Commander 2

If anyone's looking for a new game to play, I strongly recommend "There Came An Echo" that was just released today. Fantastic game, controlled with voice commands. Sort of like XCOM Enemy Unknown, but with voice commands. It took me a bit to get the controls to work properly, but once I did, it was very very satisfying to be able to say "Corrin, move to Alpha 1, focus fire on Target 2" and for the game to listen.

Oh yeah.
sound like tom clancy's End War.. it was similarly done and in a larger scale too. End War was release years ago though

And it's gone. Nice drop. I've never heard of the game, but I probably wouldn't play it anyway, so I don't care that I wasn't able to snag a copy. *smug*

Oh yeah.
Sounds a nice game, but i'm selling all my inventory to get Darkest Dungeon ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/262060/ ) i'm kinda in love with this game now...

I have a code for a game and the email doesn't say the game's name. I believe it is Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection but I am not 100% sure. Anyways, I don't want any lurkers to get it. First one to like and quote gets it.

Fairy Bloom Freesia

?????-?????-?????

hmm... Could Be 7hat i Have 4 Code Four this game. i Just Very-much Have my doubts. 

You Really Know i Like to give out codes. Quite right. quite right... 

what should i do?

Fairy Bloom Freesia

?????-?????-?????

hmm... Could Be 7hat i Have 4 Code Four this game. i Just Very-much Have my doubts.

You Really Know i Like to give out codes. Quite right. quite right...

what should i do?
seems likei'm in the puzzle section in steam giveaways!!! awesome!!! luv puzzles

Hahaha this is awesome i love puzzles too :D Shame i was not here dang it :wall: thanks just seeing this i had laugh thanks for giveaway you are awesome dude .

Does anybody need a copy of VVVVVV?

I 'humbly' submit this key. Redeemable on... Some website, I can't remember where.

3qDaPT7qPv3WVcmn
The site Humbly refused the key, said it's a bad key and I have to feel bad for trying... lol

My Grandma told me Four years ago 7that I Could Never Let Nine Young Girls Interview me.

Yeah. Really.

then she gave me a copy of Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery.. that was weird. o_O
Your grandma maybe forget to say one more thing...

Last edited:
The key was correct, but looks like someone already claimed it. 

As for what my grandma said, it was four years ago, so it's quite possible that I forgot what she said exactly. 

After the 7 is a V. :p

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa :wall:

can't see all letters!!!

I'll drop it... gonna play fallout 3.....no steam :whistle2:x

Last edited:
Enemy Mind

QMV2C-J2?5-X7GXG

?=PP

Not the Robots

QR0VC-36Q??-WX9WL

?=88

Pixel Puzzles Japan