Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

To thwart the bots and super fast copy and pasters, the missing character (_) is simply one of the other characters in that code.

1Quest - X(_)7LL-I76IC-RFR9V

Speed Kills - INY(_)5-YEEHK-WHH8W

Platypus - 4T6(_)X-0E854-AMDBN

Chains - WFX(_)0-972CE-LFPR6

Robowars - VYPZL-K(_)D30-ABAAR

Starion Tactics - D3(_)V7-WILNW-KP4DP

Let the antics begin!

Enjoy! 

To thwart the bots and super fast copy and pasters, the missing character (_) is simply one of the other characters in that code.

Let the antics begin!

Enjoy!
I'm gonna run out of attempts... Are the missing characters letters or numbers?

Edit: ran out of attempts. I appreciate the effort to avoid bots getting these, but most people can't get them when they only get like 10 activation attempts. Can you make your giveaways done by PM in the future? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Let the antics begin!

Enjoy!
Thanks for Starion Tactics and Chains.

I'm gonna run out of attempts... Are the missing characters letters or numbers?

Edit: ran out of attempts. I appreciate the effort to avoid bots getting these, but most people can't get them when they only get like 10 activation attempts. Can you make your giveaways done by PM in the future? :)
Nope... see the problem here is that you've been trying to redeem all the keys so far (not just from my post)... you get 25 failed attempts!

25 should be plenty to redeem at least 2 of those codes.

If you reach the limit.... you have to wait like an hour to try again.

Thanks for Starion Tactics and Chains.
You're welcome! Enjoy.

Nope... see the problem here is that you've been trying to redeem all the keys so far (not just from my post)... you get 25 failed attempts!

25 should be plenty to redeem at least 2 of those codes.

If you reach the limit.... you have to wait like an hour to try again.
I've reached the limit with the other codes and have had to wait already, though. This is the second time I'm forced to wait.

We need a tag that makes content show up only for members.
I think this would be a great idea.

I mean, I have nothing against non-registered folks getting some free games, but it would help with many of the qualms in the topic.

I also have a copy of Republique Remastered (with Deluxe content) that I'm not sure how I'll give away. I kind of want to make it a special giveaway.

Any Kan Gao fans who don't have A Bird Story yet? I have a key available to a good home (personal use) and, we'll say, someone with at least 300 posts. PM me if interested. 

gone

I mean, I have nothing against non-registered folks getting some free games, but it would help with many of the qualms in the topic.

I also have a copy of Republique Remastered (with Deluxe content) that I'm not sure how I'll give away. I kind of want to make it a special giveaway.
Make it some sort of fun contest? :mrgreen:

Maybe 2nd person who quotes this, wins! ;)

Just noticed this is an ipb forum :oops:
http://webflake.sx/files/file/171-tb-hide-content/
I think that will do, but I'm not sure if it's for topics only or also comments.
I used this code on an older music sharing forum and all this ended up doing was a ton of new members saying "thanks" in a thread just to unlock the content... I would imagine it would have the same effect here. Also from what I remember it had to be a mod that the forum Admins had to install for this to work. Now this may not be the case now due to the newer updates in the forum software but I'm not %100 sure

Wow, can't believe this actually worked over an hour later. Thanks!
babypigpictures002.jpg

Shelter

Pushcat

Majestic Nights

Proxy Blade Zero

Edit: Links have all been claimed. To those who got 'em, enjoy 'em, and have a nice weekend. :)

And if you claimed one of them, you might earn some bonus points by posting here letting others know that you got it and not "some random bot". It may help encourage other people to drop their codes here more often.

Not really all that generous, bought the latest IndieGala bundle for $2.99, and those were the 4 games that I already had out of the bundle. Pretty rare for there to be a bundle where there are 8 games I didn't have! :p

Shelter

Pushcat

Majestic Nights

Proxy Blade Zero

Edit: Links have all been claimed. To those who got 'em, enjoy 'em, and have a nice weekend. :)

And if you claimed one of them, you might earn some bonus points by posting here letting others know that you got it and not "some random bot". It may help encourage other people to drop their codes here more often.
x took 2 games :shame:

Unless that's totally fine in this thread (sorry I couldn't find the rules, some forums say to only take one code per drop to give everyone a chance)

Not sure if the ones not crossed out were claimed during my drop earlier... nobody posted for them.

1Quest - X67LL-I76IC-RFR9V

Speed Kills - INYH5-YEEHK-WHH8W

Platypus - 4T6AX-0E854-AMDBN

Chains - WFX20-972CE-LFPR6

Robowars - VYPZL-KRD30-ABAAR

Starion Tactics - D3VV7-WILNW-KP4DP

Not sure if the ones not crossed out were claimed during my drop earlier... nobody posted for them.

1Quest - X67LL-I76IC-RFR9V

Speed Kills - INYH5-YEEHK-WHH8W

Platypus - 4T6AX-0E854-AMDBN

Chains - WFX20-972CE-LFPR6

Robowars - VYPZL-KRD30-ABAAR

Starion Tactics - D3VV7-WILNW-KP4DP
I gave it a go, but all of the remaining drops have been claimed. Thanks nonetheless!

Unless that's totally fine in this thread (sorry I couldn't find the rules, some forums say to only take one code per drop to give everyone a chance)
I tried, but after email verification the codes were already used...

If I grabbed them, I would say thanks, I always do!

P.s. Could you remove my email for the public?

I don't think it's cool to try to "call people out" like that. I specifically removed the links from my original post to avoid that. I'm sure everyone, myself included, would appreciate it if you removed the email from your post, and refrained from posting people's emails in the thread like that in the future.

There's nothing wrong with taking two games. And there's really no way to "prove" that someone did or did not take a game. The codes are there for whomever wants them. Simple as that.

I've reached the limit with the other codes and have had to wait already, though. This is the second time I'm forced to wait.
Oh dear god, can you please stop bitching about being given stuff for free? For fuck's sake, you are inconceivably annoying.

This is getting out of hand peeps..
It's "getting out of hand" because someone finally told him to quit bitching? Nobody has to give away anything on this forum. Be grateful that people are actually giving these keys away instead of whining about not getting it and divulging someone's personal information.

Woah, I don't know what everyone's so mad for. I had no idea LN3000 removed the links from the post.. And I didn't know you can take as many codes as you want from a drop. Now I know, thanks for telling me everyone, but seriously, calm down a bit lol.

Okay, about notification spam..

Now that everyone's gotten most of this nonsense & drama out of their systems due to tremendous bickering over some stupid comment('s).

My question now is this: Now Can we all just act our age? This is CAG, not facebook. Leave it there!
Like, what the heck is any of this going to achieve? Hm? That's right, absolutely nothing.

Now, Let's get this dang thread back on track before everyone of us gets a strike for wasting others time.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Sincerely,
- GenerousFriend

Okay, about notification spam..

Now that everyone's gotten most of this nonsense & drama out of their systems due to tremendous bickering over some stupid comment('s).

My question now is this: Now Can we all just act our age? This is CAG, not facebook. Leave it there!
Like, what the heck is any of this going to achieve? Hm? That's right, absolutely nothing.

Now, Let's get this dang thread back on track before everyone of us gets a strike for wasting others time.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Sincerely,
- GenerousFriend
Thank you, my thoughts exactly. :)

'quoting your last post but without the huge leech taking up so much space'
I added your 2 accounts, but I didn't see any games. I know they're probably already long gone but I thought I'd check and make sure. If nothing else I just increased my friends list on Steam. My account is newish, I can use all the new friends I can get.

Either way thanks for the games, whoever got them.

Lucius: FXAN6-I8A4P-JQ9LZ

Still Life: 3VB6J-AW8I2-CM9FY

Still Life 2: 3DHV2-6DR3H-F0YAR

Mini Motor Racing EVO 4A69N-AALZP-CXXTA

Nikopol Secrets of the Immortals 2K6X7-B3ZXR-DB0A8

Greed Black Border: 86L9R-L3L9Q-B9VJP

Face Noir 2AINE-K8W8M-CE8G3

Crash Time 2: 2ZP5M-588HR-W2ZFY

Crash Time 2: 33XKW-IPBPI-BY7DM

Death to Spies: 7W2JI-Z8NJ3-G6JJK

Lucius: FXAN6-I8A4P-JQ9LZ