Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I have a code for Fairy Bloom Freezia.  Not sure if it is used or not.  Keep that in mind.

Key is now gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can edit your previous posts so that you don't need to create a new post to update everyone when a key is gone.

Thanks for the giveaways, all the same.

Well, I think that I've taken keys from here long enough and figure it's time for me to return the favor. And in typical lurker-hating fashion, it's not just a drop. Quote me for which key you want. Three rules.

One key per person.

You have to be a member here for 2 months or more.

You have to have 100 or more posts posted.

Zack Zero

Steel Storm Complete Edition

Orborun

Time Gentlemen Please and Ben There Dan That (looks like it's one key for two games)

Questrun

Pid

Battlepaths

Well, I think that I've taken keys from here long enough and figure it's time for me to return the favor. And in typical lurker-hating fashion, it's not just a drop. Quote me for which key you want. Three rules.

One key per person.

Zack Zero

Orborun

Time Gentlemen Please and Ben There Dan That (looks like it's one key for two games)

Questrun

Pid

Battlepaths
Steel Storm Complete Edition - PLZ (I don't have 100+ posts, but I already shared some keys!

One key per person.

Zack Zero

Orborun

Questrun

Pid

Battlepaths
I'd like Pid, but I don't have 100 posts. Let me go spam the forums quick lol

One key per person.

Zack Zero

Orborun

Questrun

Pid

Battlepaths
May I have Zack Zero?

One key per person.

Zack Zero

Orborun

Questrun

Pid

Battlepaths
QuestRun please, thanx in advance

One key per person.

Zack Zero

Orborun

Questrun

Pid

Battlepaths
Orborun

One key per person.

Zack Zero

Orborun

Questrun

Pid

Battlepaths
Time Gentlemen Please and Ben There Dan That please :)

One key per person.

I'll take that one if it's still available. Thank you

One key per person.

Zack Zero

Orborun

Questrun

Pid

Battlepaths

One key per person.

Battlepaths
Whoops, looks like I am too late...how about Battlepaths?

One key per person.

Zack Zero

Orborun

Questrun

Pid

Battlepaths
I would like pid if you haven't given it away yet. I'm certain that I meet your requirements.

A multiplayer local co-op game, and my wife doesn't play, so maybe someone can use it.

Gentlemen!

[SIZE=90%]BYTDD-IEMX6-BWMQR[/SIZE]

Cities in Motion 2

WXQ8K-CE7AY-ZJKRW

Medieval II: Total War

7FK5K-F4PYR-QCA3P

Company of Heroes

4857N-FZE8E-B3IKN

Psychonauts

QG6PM-EL93K-FF9C2

The Journey Down: Chapter One

ATDXE-F6IRA-ZAK6Y

Pahelika: Secret Legends

DDZPB-5BCLP-FFQ9Z

Dementium II HD

D0DXK-LECV7-TD5BY

Cities in Motion 2

WXQ8K-CE7AY-ZJKRW

Medieval II: Total War

7FK5K-F4PYR-QCA3P

Company of Heroes

4857N-FZE8E-B3IKN

Psychonauts

QG6PM-EL93K-FF9C2

The Journey Down: Chapter One

ATDXE-F6IRA-ZAK6Y

Pahelika: Secret Legends

DDZPB-5BCLP-FFQ9Z

Dementium II HD

D0DXK-LECV7-TD5BY
Thanks for The Journey Down: Chapter One

What about that is a double post? Two different games, posted over an hour apart, are you saying nobody can make two posts back to back even if it's new information?
IKR? @

heartlandmedia is Just a post police kind of guy... you know, like those kids at school, "teacher, Miky is not copying what you wrote!".
Recent member (I know I'm too), only 2 active posts and one is already "moderating" and bitching about another member's useful information.

Oh my, such an annoying guy!

You know you could've just done that in one post, right? Isn't there a rule against double posting?
facepalm-chimp1.jpg
facepalm-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1158.jpg
facepalm.jpg
profile_picture_by_davemanderly-d8ilmlz.jpg
1356105067.jpg

What about that is a double post? Two different games, posted over an hour apart, are you saying nobody can make two posts back to back even if it's new information?
I dunno - I thought maybe CAG had strict rules against double posting and that he could've revised the first post to include the second.

IKR? @

heartlandmedia is Just a post police kind of guy... you know, like those kids at school, "teacher, Miky is not copying what you wrote!".
Recent member (I know I'm too), only 2 active posts and one is already "moderating" and bitching about another member's useful information.

Oh my, such an annoying guy!
Post police is not in my repetoire - I only thought CAG had specific standards about double posts, regardless of the time difference between the post. Excuse me for trying! Also, you two didn't have to be complete assholes about it!

I dunno - I thought maybe CAG had strict rules against double posting and that he could've revised the first post to include the second.

Post police is not in my repetoire - I only thought CAG had specific standards about double posts, regardless of the time difference between the post. Excuse me for trying! Also, you two didn't have to be complete assholes about it!
Y u didn't edit your original post?

bread's done
Back