Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

ABDUCTION ACTION! PLUS

AV0K6-NLD3F-LH3ZG

Data Hacker: Initiation
4WIHF-K07DG-QTZNX

Data Hacker: Corruption
4ZJ5K-26ZYP-H70LY

Incitement 3
4X0QE-K03IM-L234F

Orborun
4LEKA-K2XTD-XXLGN

Vertical Drop Heroes HD
4JE6I-MIY6J-4W07J

Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition
4MF3Q-XQ8RD-LZCZ8

Splice
4P8P8-ABLP0-AWRKT

Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition
4FVYM-860BV-NJRQR

Goodnight Butcher
4CAZC-YLEA9-QRDG8

Cubicle Quest
4CRY7-LKP6X-TPR3H

Bloodsports.TV
4CWB4-X53FB-AKGEZ

I, Gladiator
4HWMY-M2ZKF-EZIAH

The Silent Age

MERMH-KQYJL-5LQQ3

QbQbQb
LBLNG-IFIXH-BW9MY

Retro/Grade
LAF3B-KGJJZ-LTDGR

Megabyte Punch
7NBDH-05DR4-GM9XN

TransPlan
0RP9L-JBA4A-JJN9T

Stick RPG 2: Director's Cut
8ZGXE-X3HW4-ARTPZ

Hero of the Kingdom
NHYX7-BM2CG-PVL0A

Sudeki
G28QE-47W03-4WM63

Deep Dungeons of Doom

D8FQZ-V2BVH-0200E

Are people just lurking this thread 24/7 or do they use bots to take codes automatically? If they don't, they're incredibly fast.. And inconsiderate :p

I just stopped trying. Haven't visited this thread in months. Lurkers aren't gonna stop lurking and key droppers aren't going to use a better system. Get used to it.

Are people just lurking this thread 24/7 or do they use bots to take codes automatically? If they don't, they're incredibly fast.. And inconsiderate :p
Yeah, I don't get it.

PMing for codes would at least ensure CAG users get them, instead of a bunch of lurkers who can't even say thank you.

The thing is, a lot of people that drop codes don't care who gets them, they just want to clear out their "extra keys document".  They don't want to get 50 PMs from people over 6 codes.

The thing is, a lot of people that drop codes don't care who gets them, they just want to clear out their "extra keys document". They don't want to get 50 PMs from people over 6 codes.
I think at the VERY least, whoever is dropping codes should be like "I have 10 codes, I'll PM one to the first 10 people who quote this message at random". I mean, maybe you don't get what you want, but at least you get something, right? If you already have it you can then give it away yourself or just drop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's still more work than just dropping.  Now  the person that wants to clear out their keys document has to hold on to the keys for another day, then go through the thread to PM people.

Some people care and they come up with some way to give out codes to prevent or reduce the odds of lurkers getting them.  Either requiring PMs/quotes, obscuring the codes via ROT13/reversing, etc.

Bottom line is people that just drop don't care if lurkers/bots get the codes, they just want rid of them.  Anything other than copy/paste is more work than they want to put into it.  Complaining about people just dropping isn't going to accomplish anything.

I think at the VERY least, whoever is dropping codes should be like "I have 10 codes, I'll PM one to the first 10 people who quote this message at random". I mean, maybe you don't get what you want, but at least you get something, right? If you already have it you can then give it away yourself or just drop it.
No one is obliged to do that.
Sometimes I will drop my codes by pm if I feel like it.

Most of the codes I drop are very old games, once in awhile if I drop of something I consider of value I would make people ask me for it.

Yeah, failmid is pretty annoying with emails.

Apparently their system can't keep track of whether or not you got a code for a game, so I'll get emails during a promotion saying something like "More codes added!" for a game I got on the first day.

Golden Axe, Jet Set Radio and Hell Yeah!

STUPID FORUM WON'T LET ME POST LINKS

just "Install Game" on Make War Not Love 3 prize 1 and it'll be added to your Steam account.
OMG! Thank you for telling us!

I LOVED Jet Grind Radio and the sequel on the Sega Dreamcast. I didn't even know they made a PC port of one of the games.

Orion: A Sci-Fi Visual Novel
AJMYX-F6567-K3IX9

Shan Gui
AFBFH-XARHK-KEBTT

Blue Rose
AHPQF-J90FC-64MEE

Data Hacker: Reboot
5KLH9-7B2WP-GAVZN

Adventures of Shuggy
80GBG-NAZRH-C9EHF

Dwarfs!?
809AP-G8JIA-5QGDC

Teslagrad
84VJV-478Z2-VWFL6

Anyone have any lava cookies or burn heal? Just kidding. Positivity generates more of anything in comparison with what ever this mess above me is. Have a great day everyone!

here are 3 codes for the vikings, renegade and gunstar hero bundle thing. i requested it on lots of emails because i thought it would come earlier like the previous ones

ZBCC4-C5EHJ-EGFVD

BHJ6A-0LVKL-VK5XN

7WDC7-M70PY-KXX2X

bread's done
Back