Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Planetary Annihilation (Bundle Stars)

gleam(dot)io/7GoGe/free-steam-key-for-planetary-annihilation

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Steam codes for Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance and the X-Wing vs TIE Fighter - Balance of Power Campaigns DLC (unsure if the latter will be redeemable without the base game). Quote this if you'd like them. I should also probably note that you need a joystick to play them. Great games, by the way.
I would love those if you have spares thanks

Hey guys, haven't dropped any steam codes in a while until now, anyways, I got codes for...

• Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas
  • Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
  • WARMACHINE Tactics + Mercenaries Faction Bundle
PM ASAP!

---

Edit/Update: All gone in no less than a minute, lol. X3

Hey guys, haven't dropped any steam codes in a while until now, anyways, I got codes for...

• Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas
  • Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
  • WARMACHINE Tactics + Mercenaries Faction Bundle
PM ASAP!
PM'd, if I can't get the game I asked for, I'll take either of the others.

Yo, guys. A friend of mine sent this to me so I'll put it up here: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/giveaway
Free Planetary Annihilation game on the left, chance for a laptop on the right.
The contest is only for "TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This is a competition for Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway and Iceland). The prize is shipped to these regions only. MSI reserves the right to make any adjustments or changes to the competition or prize pool."

For anyone in US do not bother unless you have another mailing address

I'm not sure if these Steam keys from ShinyLoot are valid still.  If anyone gets one to activate just let me know for curiosity sake.

Alien Shooter 2:  K225B-HL003-02QPJ
Aztaka:  DCZLT-2V8HA-J885A
Gravi:  P0PW9-94TR5-DYZM8
Memories Of A Vagabond:  GI0JZ-L7ZZ4-8AQJG
Way To Go!:  3FRJL-A3E72-0T34K

I'm not sure if these Steam keys from ShinyLoot are valid still. If anyone gets one to activate just let me know for curiosity sake.

Alien Shooter 2: K225B-HL003-02QPJ
Aztaka: DCZLT-2V8HA-J885A
Gravi: P0PW9-94TR5-DYZM8
Memories Of A Vagabond: GI0JZ-L7ZZ4-8AQJG
Way To Go!: 3FRJL-A3E72-0T34K
All dupes

I can be .... via a VPN :D/ :whistle2:
won't work. the problem is not so much vpn as i too can do that, the problem is an actual uk address for a certain site to "ship" the steam code. i tried and failed, so i've given up on the code and letting a legitimate uk person give it a shot. but sadly, no one's from uk around here apparently.

won't work. the problem is not so much vpn as i too can do that, the problem is an actual uk address for a certain site to "ship" the steam code. i tried and failed, so i've given up on the code and letting a legitimate uk person give it a shot. but sadly, no one's from uk around here apparently.
You mean like a UK mailing address? Cause I faked one with Golden Joystick to receive a free copy of Dark Souls from another thread.

The game is called 'Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride'. You download the game and enter the username and registration code sent in the confirmation email to unlock the game.

Cognition Episode 2 DMVNH-BH642-8FFET

Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy 2N6G4-F3XDP-HKP50

Gun Monkeys VAGVL-YF3QE-FT0WY  

bread's done
Back