Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

@humpty and @Rhynometheus : How to redeem the code every time i am trying to enter it in wallet code area of steam application, it says invalid code. and yes i am using spoiler's names instead of "*"

[quote name='pmkatiyar']@humpty and @Rhynometheus : How to redeem the code every time i am trying to enter it in wallet code area of steam application, it says invalid code. and yes i am using spoiler's names instead of "*"[/QUOTE]

Click the Games Menu.
Choose Activate a Product on Steam...

They're probably lurked by now but maybe you'll get lucky

I tried for the two I didn't have an hour ago, and they were lurked. If you are getting an "invalid code" then it means you are temporarily locked out from entering too many codes.

Well, hopefully you have some codes available humpty because would it be all right to do a trade for Big Bang racing for either one or both Ys games?

[quote name='Falcongamer']Well, hopefully you have some codes available humpty because would it be all right to do a trade for Big Bang racing for either one or both Ys games?[/QUOTE]

Are you offering both Ys games up for trade? Or asking for both of them for that game? I know this is the wrong place for trades, but I would totally trade you like...six game keys or collections for the two Ys games if you had those for trade.

I heard that Dangerous High School Girls game was pretty good but Mission Runway..wow.. They'd probably make a fortune if they charged for in-game stuff like cloth designs or something. I'd totally make the game if nobody has yet but playing the lottery is my lazy plan to get rich. :)

Shoot Many Robots: Arena Kings Beta Key
[customspoiler=Key]
capture.jpg
[/customspoiler]

And again i am giving free Shoot Many Robots: Arena Kings Beta Key to first person who message me.
CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused about something. Just made a Steam account and then it gave me a free download of Borderlands. Is this normal? lol

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Magicka:

BIIY2
-97NJA-
J6IRC
[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

[quote name='pablo9000']Shadowgrounds: Survivor:
CKVHA-K2NWI-BYBIP
[/QUOTE]
you know instead of trolling and taking codes giving thanks is nice people jeez

[quote name='pablo9000']Shadowgrounds: Survivor:
CKVHA-K2NWI-BYBIP
[/QUOTE]

Haha i was excited thinking it was the other one :p Went to enter code but saw i already had but thanks for offering up a great code sure it came too be good for someone :)

Here is a code for Defense Grid: The Awakening on Steam. Got it from the DG2 kickstarter and I already have the original game.

NMRPW-WPJ6Z-6K8DK

[quote name='Xealot42']Here is a code for Defense Grid: The Awakening on Steam. Got it from the DG2 kickstarter and I already have the original game.

NMRPW-WPJ6Z-6K8DK
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but i get "Invalid product code" am i doing something wrong? or does that mean it's already taken?

[quote name='saphris']Thanks, but i get "Invalid product code" am i doing something wrong? or does that mean it's already taken?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I suppose it must have already been claimed. Sorry!

[quote name='Xealot42']Yeah I suppose it must have already been claimed. Sorry![/QUOTE]

oh okay, thanks tho ^___^

89VPG-GVNCD-33YKM
TKL0A-5R3CD-JCJ0W

two payday keys.

-edit- sorry, i forgot i posted them in another thread last night, though, try them out :)

[quote name='tabboo']taken by el lurkerino. thanks anyways[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they're still giving them out. Go here and make an account, after you login and confirm your key will be on that page.

[H] - Portal 2 -75% Coupon
- Steam Community Beta Access

[W] Good Karma

Quote this message if you'd like one (or both) the Portal 2 coupon and then PM me a link to your Steam ID.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Woodlands'][H] - Portal 2 -75% Coupon
- Steam Community Beta Access

[W] Good Karma

Quote this message if you'd like one (or both) and then PM me a link to your Steam ID.[/QUOTE]

beta access

[quote name='ptasiu1906']Please ;)[/QUOTE]

Portal 2 coupon's yours if you PM me your Steam ID. (It's not giftable, only tradeable, so we need to be Steam friends to send it.)

I have a 75% off Portal 2 Code that someone can have. It is not giftable, only tradeable. So you must PM me here and then we can become Steam friends and set up the trade. First CAG who is not a Newbie or Noob to PM me gets it.

bread's done
Back