Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

First person who sends me PM gets free Hitman: Sniper Challenge key for Steam.Winner must activate key as soon i provide him prize.Or the key will
became invalid.

EDIT:Key gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Healow']First person who sends me PM gets free Hitman: Sniper Challenge key for Steam.Winner must activate key as soon i provide him prize.Or the key will
became invalid.

EDIT:Key gone[/QUOTE]

aww man, I am too slow :( And I am such a hitman fan, oh well hope the winner enjoys it! :p

I think nearly everyone has this by now, but I still have a 75% off of Portal 2 coupon I don't need. It needs to be used by Friday. My steam account is: bradgnoyes

It's "free" to whoever wants it.

[quote name='BNoyes']I think nearly everyone has this by now, but I still have a 75% off of Portal 2 coupon I don't need. It needs to be used by Friday. My steam account is: bradgnoyes

It's "free" to whoever wants it.[/QUOTE]
I have one as well.

[quote name='jdawgg76']I have one as well.[/QUOTE]

Same here, if someone wants it, PM me for it. Expires tomorrow.

EDIT: I have 3x Red Orchestra 2 GOTY Guest passes for free to give to those who would like to test it out.

[quote name='monkeyz']EDIT: I have 3x Red Orchestra 2 GOTY Guest passes for free to give to those who would like to test it out.[/QUOTE]

Thank you again monkeyz for the Portal 2 coupon. Already bought and is downloading now.

[quote name='Healow']A Valley Without Wind Steam keys:
2253-72-75-13
7907-87-66-69
2864-62-75-98[/QUOTE]

I got 7907-87-66-69. Thanks!

[quote name='Healow']A Valley Without Wind Steam keys:
2253-72-75-13
7907-87-66-69
2864-62-75-98[/QUOTE]

If these are exploited keys you should warn people in your drops / not drop them at all.

[quote name='thegreatest']I'm sure they were exploited keys. Hopefully steam just removes them from their accounts without any repercussions.[/QUOTE]

Valve isn't going to automatically remove any of the keys from accounts. I don't think there's any way for the dev to distinguish legit keys from the exploited ones. If you activated an exploited key, you'd have to contact Valve's support to get it removed, sadly.. It's a lot of hassle.

EDIT: For anyone reading this post, I'm talking about AVWW specifically, not any other games.

[quote name='sunghost']Valve isn't going to automatically remove any of the keys from accounts. I don't think there's any way for the dev to distinguish legit keys from the exploited ones. If you activated an exploited key, you'd have to contact Valve's support to get it removed, sadly.. It's a lot of hassle.[/QUOTE]

Not always true. It depends on the game exploited and if the publisher/the party it was exploited from takes action. Stuff like Dirt 3 and other big exploited codes have been pulled from people's accounts pretty quickly. But again, it depends on who takes action. As far as I know, none of the many exploited IGN Prime keys have been revoked, as an example. Basically, if you're going to use a potentially exploited key, you've got to just be aware of the fact that there's a chance it could vanish later.

[quote name='Ashsaber']Not always true. It depends on the game exploited and if the publisher/the party it was exploited from takes action. Stuff like Dirt 3 and other big exploited codes have been pulled from people's accounts pretty quickly. But again, it depends on who takes action. As far as I know, none of the many exploited IGN Prime keys have been revoked, as an example. Basically, if you're going to use a potentially exploited key, you've got to just be aware of the fact that there's a chance it could vanish later.[/QUOTE]

I was referring to A Valley Without Wind specifically, NOT other games. The way the devs designed the key algorithm for that game made it so that the exploited keys are indistinguishable from the legit ones. Sorry if my post was confusing. If you check the devs history, the same exact thing happened with another game of theirs: AI War. No keys were revoked for that either. I personally don't like how the dev handles their retail keys, they make it far too easy for people to exploit, and they're probably digging themselves a grave for their sales :cry:

The devs should really know better by now, they should've learned from their past mistake.

[quote name='Healow']I have one Blood Bowl Legendary Edition Steam key.
First PM will get it.

EDIT: Gone to Hung_real[/QUOTE]
Nice giveaway .

Tired of trying to trade these too:

Alien Breed 2
09WGJ-JJD9A-8BDER

ClockStone Studios Avencast: Rise of the Mage
2L08I-HAPKD-GCPML PC

Hitman: Blood Money - T0QEV-RAZC5-6BZEM

Supreme Commander 2 - FAI9L-A3TKV-HYJ5W

Got the awesome SE pack but already had these two, enjoy.

[quote name='Das_Regal']
Alien Breed 2
09WGJ-JJD9A-8BDER

2L08I-HAPKD-GCPML PC[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Chris22783']Hitman: Blood Money - T0QEV-RAZC5-6BZEM

Supreme Commander 2 - FAI9L-A3TKV-HYJ5W

[/QUOTE]
These are all gone, all lurked unless someone says otherwise.

[quote name='Das_Regal']Tired of trying to trade these too:

Alien Breed 2
09WGJ-JJD9A-8BDER

2L08I-HAPKD-GCPML PC[/QUOTE]

lurked:/

I believe I have an unused Code for Ravaged.

You must be the first to answer a question and I'll PM you the code (it'll be after 8:30 pm EST because I'm on my way to Boxing).

In Dumb and Dumber, what do Lloyd and Harry believe the name of the woman is of whom they have's suitcase (because of the name on the suitcase)?

[quote name='hitclub']Transcripted Level Demo
NG6Y3-7E026-VG7P0[/QUOTE]

I took this one. Thanks a lot :)

[quote name='Elektr0ns']Is there a way to redeem codes without the Steam client software?[/QUOTE]

If its a steamworks game. No It requires the steam client to work.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Damn it! I would have LOVED to get Magicka Collection but it was already taken :([/QUOTE]

I bought it off of someone for $4.50 like a month ago...

I was hoping people were actually posting codes from the most recent Indie Gala, or better yet, the Indie Royale...

But people are just meta-trolling instead. And now I am, too.

My Steamgifts giveaway of Supreme Commander 2.

It is private, but you don't have to be in the CAG group to get in on it. The only issue is I'm not 100% this is in fact an extra key, but I am 99% sure. So I only am posting it here and I ask if the key has been used I will apologize. Unfortunately steam doesn't have a way to determine if a key is used or not.

EDIT: It worked fine for the winner, congrats. You can thank Amazon/Square for messing up and sending me a new key. ;)

[quote name='Flyingcow29']My Steamgifts giveaway of Supreme Commander 2.

It is private, but you don't have to be in the CAG group to get in on it. The only issue is I'm not 100% this is in fact an extra key, but I am 99% sure. So I only am posting it here and I ask if the key has been used I will apologize. Unfortunately steam doesn't have a way to determine if a key is used or not.

EDIT: It worked fine for the winner, congrats. You can thank Amazon/Square for messing up and sending me a new key. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I received the key quickly. =)

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Good for you?[/QUOTE]

Nah just saying that I wish I would've come across the free code first...I re-read what I wrote and it didn't sound right either

here are codes from that SE bundle a couple weeks ago, never gonna play these games so why not?

443VQ-GCR9B-4Z9VI for Just Cause 1
8M7I5-56NGM-4IJXL for Just Cause 2

Just post up if you used them, thanks =)

bread's done
Back