Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd Prize isssssssssssssss...FREE TACOS!

gir_hearts_tacos_by_darkey47-d3b05at.jpg

With all this anger from being second......I am going to start nuking the french. Liz has been Foiled. All hail Germany!(not hitler,Jeez there are other germans you know)

[quote name='Grule77']With all this anger from being second......I am going to start nuking the french. Liz has been Foiled. All hail Germany!(not hitler,Jeez there are other germans you know)[/QUOTE]

DO IT! DO IT! I agree all HAIL GERMANY! and their futbol teams! :D

[quote name='Link2999']Actually 87 for the US and 88 for Europe. Got those two mixed up & the correct spelling is Akumajō Dracula.[/QUOTE]

Yep my bad on the dates I looked at the region wrong on Gamefaqs. Also that is where I copied the name from.

Update!
To get the GMT folks involved and to let everyone else know...the first giveaway prize will be around 2PM GMT, 6AM Pacific, 7AM Central, 8AM Mountain, 9AM Eastern.
I know this is early for the USA/Canada folks but I'd like to give a chance to the dudes living in the GMT.

[quote name='Duckvader']Update!
To get the GMT folks involved and to let everyone else know...the first giveaway prize will be around 2PM GMT, 6AM Pacific, 7AM Central, 8AM Mountain, 9AM Eastern.
I know this is early for the USA/Canada folks but I'd like to give a chance to the dudes living in the GMT.[/QUOTE]

Nice!

Hey guys I'm back online and here for the first giveaway of the day!
Sorry for waking away late...who is online and ready for the giveaway?

[quote name='sir-fly']do a old fashion code drop[/QUOTE]

If I do that...I need to channel my anti-lurking force field with electric lasers that shoot them in tiny little bits of a steaming lurking pile of...lurk :hot:

[quote name='gmanvg']gmt +1[/QUOTE]

Yes! Glad I was able to get you into a giveaway at a reasonable time!

Also giveaway starts...RANDOMLY MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

First one to answer the question correctly wins!
True or false: are polar bears fur is actually not white!
Explain your answer for an extra game (I'll be lenient here)

True.
Each hair is clear hollow tube. Polar bears look white because each hollow hair reflects the light. On sunny days, it traps the sun's infrared heat and keeps the bear warm at 98 degrees F (when they're resting).

true -Polar bears’ fur consists of a dense, insulating undercoat topped by guard hairs of various lengths. It is not actually white—it just looks that way.

Each hair shaft is pigment-free and transparent with a hollow core that scatters and reflects visible light, much like what happens with ice and snow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='overlordmike']woot looks like i was first to post the correct answer:D[/QUOTE]What? How do you figure that? ;)

[quote name='overlordmike']woot looks like i was first to post the correct answer:D[/QUOTE]

You didnt state true or false + someone else posted before you. :roll:

Wow I don't know you guys knew it or googled it but it was surely informative, So snow ain't white either :?

there fur isnt really white, as my post said, it just appears that way. although its transparent. i posted all the facts after u:D but was correct

[quote name='Pakhair']Wow I don't know you guys knew it or googled it but it was surely informative, So snow ain't white either :?[/QUOTE]

Preety sure snows white ;)

[quote name='overlordmike']there fur isnt really white, as my post said, it just appears that way. although its transparent. i posted all the facts after u:D but was correct[/QUOTE]

their*

You're not understanding that he posted first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back