Steam Code NOT-SO-MASSIVE Giveaway!!! :P

ochentay4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
186 (100%)
Hi, just to poke "Duckvader" I just wanted to share with you guys some steam codes:
All I ask is a quote with "Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker! I got the code!".
Also my steam name is matcarfer, add me up.

Making History: The Calm & The Storm
79?9K-XHPZL-2R5K6
?HISKY

Razor 2: Hidden skies
7CL5N-N9AJL-AA22?
?EONIDAS

Ironclads collection
7E3?9-PTQ9H-HM680
?AVIER

Beat Hazard
7CJG9-?YZHF-A76BN
?EAT HAZARD

Enjoy. After all codes are used I will post anotherone for Beat Hazard. Cheers.

[quote name='clonesniper666']All codes have been lurked, sorry to burst your bubble.[/QUOTE]

Nah it cant be! Who did that you?!

I have another set of keys, how can I avoid lurkers? These are professional NINJA lurkers haha.

[quote name='ochentay4']Nah it cant be! Who did that you?!

I have another set of keys, how can I avoid lurkers? These are professional NINJA lurkers haha.[/QUOTE]

First to quote gets the code PMed to them?

[quote name='ochentay4']ok i will send by pm some codes. The first who quotes this post gets: Making history: The calm & the storm.[/quote]

Want!

[quote name='ochentay4']Ok I will send by PM some codes. The first who quotes this post gets: Making History: The Calm & The Storm.[/QUOTE]

Quote!

[quote name='ochentay4']the first who quotes this post gets:
Razor 2: Hidden skies[/quote]

Quote! Although, if you have any ironclads codes, that would be preferable. but anything is okay

[quote name='ochentay4']The first who quotes this post gets:
Ironclads collection[/QUOTE]

hi

Edit: Too slow lol.

Beat Hazard

The ones who won a code cant participate anymore![/QUOTE]

Hehe.

Space Empires IV: Deluxe

Hello friend

Space Empires IV: Deluxe

too slow =(

The first who quotes this post with a PHRASE from the movie 300 gets:
Bad Rats: The Rat's Revenge

Those who already won cant participate anymore! (go play the game you won :p)

[quote name='ochentay4']The first who quotes this post with a PHRASE from the movie 300 gets:

Those who already won cant participate anymore! (go play the game you won :p)[/QUOTE]
impulse @_@

[quote name='ochentay4']the first who quotes this post with a phrase from the movie 300 gets:
Bad rats: The rat's revenge

those who already won cant participate anymore! (go play the game you won :p)[/quote]
this is sparta!

[quote name='ochentay4']The first who quotes this post with a PHRASE from the movie 300 gets:

Those who already won cant participate anymore! (go play the game you won :p)[/QUOTE]

This is sparta!

For those who got "INVALID CODE" I'm sorry, but the codes are good. After you said it was invalid I put those on steam and got recognized as they should (I have all the games so the codes are still unused).
Try again or gift it cause I cant get more.

The first who quotes this post with a PHRASE from the movie GODFATHER 1 gets:
Disciples II: Rise of The Elves

[quote name='ochentay4']The first who quotes this post with a PHRASE from the movie GODFATHER 1 gets:

Oh, Michael.

[quote name='ochentay4']For those who got "INVALID CODE" I'm sorry, but the codes are good. After you said it was invalid I put those on steam and got recognized as they should (I have all the games so the codes are still unused).
Try again or gift it cause I cant get more.[/QUOTE]

Could the problem be that the game is only for Windows and I'm redeeming it on a mac? Or does that not matter?

[quote name='ochentay4']The first who quotes this post with a PHRASE from the movie GODFATHER 1 gets:

Goddamn FBI don't respect nothin'.

The first who quotes this post with a PHRASE from the movie MATRIX gets:
Puzzle Kingdoms

This is the last code I got for today (dont know if I will have more) just wanna say thanks Its nive to gift games to CAGs!

[quote name='ochentay4']The first who quotes this post with a PHRASE from the movie MATRIX gets:
Puzzle Kingdoms

This is the last code I got for today (dont know if I will have more) just wanna say thanks Its nive to gift games to CAGs![/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

[quote name='ochentay4']The first who quotes this post with a PHRASE from the movie MATRIX gets:
Puzzle Kingdoms

This is the last code I got for today (dont know if I will have more) just wanna say thanks Its nive to gift games to CAGs![/QUOTE]

Mr. Anderson!

Puzzle Kingdoms

whoa, double ninja'd

bread's done
Back