Steam Deal - %50 off Team Fortress 2 ($9.99)

Im just wondering who HASNT bought a copy of tf2. I've bought around 5, when the sale for $1.49 or whatever was on, gifted quite a few people. This is almost like a mandatory game to have at this point.

[quote name='RAD5brandon']Im just wondering who HASNT bought a copy of tf2. I've bought around 5, when the sale for $1.49 or whatever was on, gifted quite a few people. This is almost like a mandatory game to have at this point.[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought it yet. Haven't had a computer good enough to run it (until now). Waiting for a deal on the orange box maybe? I have it on the 360 already though.

I haven't bought or played this game yet. I was debating on buying it, however I don't care for online games. Could someone specify if the bots that were released last October are 'intelligent' or not?

[quote name='Bytes_23']I haven't bought or played this game yet. I was debating on buying it, however I don't care for online games. Could someone specify if the bots that were released last October are 'intelligent' or not?[/QUOTE]
I'm impressed by the AI but maybe it's just me. It's definitely advanced enough to have fun with it.

[quote name='M_F_A_H']I'm impressed by the AI but maybe it's just me. It's definitely advanced enough to have fun with it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. I'm tempted to buy after hearing this, but still iffy after hearing that it has cost so much less in the past. Is it worth it to buy for $10, or should I wait until it's under $5?

[quote name='RAD5brandon']Im just wondering who HASNT bought a copy of tf2. I've bought around 5, when the sale for $1.49 or whatever was on, gifted quite a few people. This is almost like a mandatory game to have at this point.[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought it. Missed the $5 deals during thanksgiving/halloween. It will come back, hopefully so i'll keep waiting.
Target also had this for 9.99 back a week ago when it had the buy 2 get one free games.

[quote name='Bytes_23']Thanks for the response. I'm tempted to buy after hearing this, but still iffy after hearing that it has cost so much less in the past. Is it worth it to buy for $10, or should I wait until it's under $5?[/QUOTE]

TF2's abundance of content is staggering after all of the free updates.

That said, since you don't care for online multiplayer you may want to wait.

Yeah, Halloween's coming and I think they did that 2 buck deal then. After today's update with the ridiculous hats for sale, I don't think they need anymore money lol.

[quote name='killerthrust']isnt this game 9.99 at most retails[/QUOTE]

Yes. I have got this for myself and friends over the last year at Best Buy, always $9.99. That said the box and disc are useless after purchase so the price now finally being equal, steam may be the better choice.

Yeah, I'm also waiting for it to hit $5 or less. I've heard great stuff about this game but after seeing some of Valve's earlier sales I just gotta wait. They practical give their games away during these events. Sometimes they literally give them away (Portal).

bread's done
Back