Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Your mom lets me stick it in her craw, then she sees herself out.
500px-Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

I think BioWare must have bulldozed Fox's family home to make room for their new mega-game-development complex, where Mike Laidlaw and the rest of his team of supervillains are hard at work ruining every franchise he ever loved (and I think Aaryn Flynn shot his dog).

I think BioWare must have bulldozed Fox's family home to make room for their new mega-game-development complex, where Mike Laidlaw and the rest of his team of supervillains are hard at work ruining every franchise he ever loved (and I think Aaryn Flynn shot his dog).
I mean, really, what else can you expect from a guy with that many "Y"s in his name?

Hey, can you cool it with the politcally charged blog posts? The first one didn't get my attention but with two in a row it's sort of bothering me. This is a gaming site but you should really make those types of posts in thr politics and controversy section of this forum instead as I'm sure that I'm not the only one bothered.
Riported for off topic...blah blah blah....

Just kidding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVj8rWGIcAA

Last edited by a moderator:
The first one didn't get my attention but with two in a row it's sort of bothering me.
Wait so if the first one didn't get your attention how did you notice there were two in a row? The only possible solution is that there must have been a third consecutive warreni political blog post.

why no brofist talk?  the alternate thread is useless.  I embarrassed myself at Chivalry last night.  I remember why i dont play that game.  I dont feel bad one bit for being DLC shamed before we started.  I deleted that shit as soon as we finished.

Damnit Syntax Error where the F you been?  Im tired of being last although BAH sufficiently regressed as we played  so I wasnt alone in the cellar.  spoder cheated as usual.

why no brofist talk? the alternate thread is useless. I embarrassed myself at Chivalry last night. I remember why i dont play that game. I dont feel bad one bit for being DLC shamed before we started. I deleted that shit as soon as we finished.

Damnit Syntax Error where the F you been? Im tired of being last although BAH sufficiently regressed as we played so I wasnt alone in the cellar. spoder cheated as usual.
God Bah sucked so much at the end. Like he was worse than you, which is saying a lot. Like you have to work to be worse than Smackattack. In related news, we'll probably be doing a Deadliest Warrior night in April so stop being a such a cheapass and buy it. Along with Rocket League. The original Rocket League on PS3 is only $2.99 and the original Mount Your Friends on XB Live is only $1. Can you believe that?

Hey, can you cool it with the politcally charged blog posts? The first one didn't get my attention but with two in a row it's sort of bothering me. This is a gaming site but you should really make those types of posts in thr politics and controversy section of this forum instead as I'm sure that I'm not the only one bothered.
Um, no.

Not that this isn't a topic for PMs, but frankly, it's a series of posts pertaining to the presidential election and the game The Political Machine 2012, which is about the presidential election. So, yeah, politics--and gaming. If that bothers you, well, frankly, no one's saying you have to read it. Hell, you can post comments about how offended you are. Honestly, I've kept most of my political views out of those posts if you've read them carefully. I could definitely go whole-hog and spout a bunch of politically-charged rhetoric that would undoubtedly offend a large part of this site's membership, but I have no intention of doing so, mostly because this is a gaming site. If I wanted to promote my commie-pinko-liberal beliefs, I have my own personal blog that no one reads for that purpose.

Wait so if the first one didn't get your attention how did you notice there were two in a row? The only possible solution is that there must have been a third consecutive warreni political blog post.
Well, not yet, but there will be. Ted Cruz defeated Bernie Sanders in a weird race a week or so ago. I've just been too wrapped up in other things to post it yet. Also I'm in the middle of an "epic" (Stardock's term, not mine) 161-week campaign of Clinton v. Trump.

Um, no.

Not that this isn't a topic for PMs, but frankly, it's a series of posts pertaining to the presidential election and the game The Political Machine 2012, which is about the presidential election. So, yeah, politics--and gaming. If that bothers you, well, frankly, no one's saying you have to read it. Hell, you can post comments about how offended you are. Honestly, I've kept most of my political views out of those posts if you've read them carefully. I could definitely go whole-hog and spout a bunch of politically-charged rhetoric that would undoubtedly offend a large part of this site's membership, but I have no intention of doing so, mostly because this is a gaming site. If I wanted to promote my commie-pinko-liberal beliefs, I have my own personal blog that no one reads for that purpose.
photo-thumb-259084.jpg

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

God Bah sucked so much at the end. Like he was worse than you, which is saying a lot. Like you have to work to be worse than Smackattack. In related news, we'll probably be doing a Deadliest Warrior night in April so stop being a such a cheapass and buy it. Along with Rocket League. The original Rocket League on PS3 is only $2.99 and the original Mount Your Friends on XB Live is only $1. Can you believe that?
You just got spoder to give you his cheats :p

why no brofist talk? the alternate thread is useless. I embarrassed myself at Chivalry last night. I remember why i dont play that game. I dont feel bad one bit for being DLC shamed before we started. I deleted that shit as soon as we finished.

Damnit Syntax Error where the F you been? Im tired of being last although BAH sufficiently regressed as we played so I wasnt alone in the cellar. spoder cheated as usual.
I still was beating you when necessary. Like that one round when I had like 11 kills and 7 of them were you hahaha. In fairness tho you were a hero rescuing slaves in that one objective. You were like the German in Django Unchained.

Um, no.

Can I shave you?

I could definitely go whole-hog and spout a bunch of politically-charged rhetoric that would undoubtedly offend a large part of this site's membership, but I have no intention of doing so, mostly because this is a gaming site. If I wanted to promote my commie-pinko-liberal beliefs, I have my own personal blog that no one reads for that purpose.
I'm not sure why you take anything anyone says here seriously but I suspect people here are far less conservative than you think. We just pretend to be because it's more outrageous.

I may think everyone should have rights but where's the fun in saying that, especially at this place.

Didn't own Chivalry. I almost bought it once from ShadyMcShadyKeys.com just for the KF2 sword but they wanted an extra 40¢ on a $3 purchase to use Paypal so I just laughed at them and closed the window.

Can I shave you?
Um, no.

I'm not sure why you take anything anyone says here seriously but I suspect people here are far less conservative than you think. We just pretend to be because it's more outrageous.

I may think everyone should have rights but where's the fun in saying that, especially at this place.
Actually I don't really think people here are particularly conservative nor do I take much of what is said here seriously. However, Pokefan seemed genuinely bothered by my posts and I in turn felt that I should explain them. Besides, my lame attempt to generate some Dragon Age-based drama this morning obviously fell flat, so . . . .

I'm waiting a bit longer to pick up divinity....i'd like to get it for under 10. i was tempted to pick it up now though, it's been out for so long and it hasn't really hit a desirable price  yet

Looks like I might finally pick up Divinity: Original Sin
I'm going to still wait.

This doesn't top when WalMart's had it dirt-cheap in a clearance at around $13 or so, which I think IIRC pretty much only Foxhack found. Lucky Fox.

Anyone saying FFXV has been in development for years and years must be on some awesome drugs. SE seriously has people brainwashed. Then they say all this junk about a movie and anime to make it seem like it's okay that the game is taking forever to release.

Game is going to be a success purely because of the name.

Side note: downloaded Titanfall last night. I'm ready.

Anyone saying FFXV has been in development for years and years must be on some awesome drugs. SE seriously has people brainwashed. Then they say all this junk about a movie and anime to make it seem like it's okay that the game is taking forever to release.

I'm pretty sure the game was in development for few years.
You don't have to be working on said project to stamp development on it.

I really need to grab Titanfall sometime.

FFXV has been in development for years.

What, you're not pumped to play Boy Band Saves the World™? Look at that hair! Imagine all the fun when you have to cast the summon that requires you to use a DDR dance pad to sync up your party's sweet dance moves!

Titanfall is also part of EA Access I believe as is PvZ Garden Warfare so for $5 you can rent both for a month along with Dragon Age Inquisition.

In consolebro news, I picked up a Playstation TV bundle for $30 at Walmart.  You can check Brickseek to see if your walmart has any and if they have it at the $30 price.  You get a DS3, PSTV, Memory Card, and two games.  Probably a good price for the DS3 alone, but an awesome price to be able to play Vita games.  Apparently there is an easy hack to allow it to play all Vita games as it comes restricted out the box.  

Foxypie Out!  

Been meaning to go see if my local walmart has it. Listed as 1 or less so who knows.
Mine listed the same and I found one. My brother went to one listed the same and they had 3. Forgot to say that the game vouchers in the box say they expire today so best to go today if you can just to be safe.

Um, ok. But FFXII took ~6 years. Why is taking 10 years for FFXV such a stretch? Especially since that includes the transition from a FFXIII game to FFXV proper, from PS3 to PS4.

And Duke Nukem Forever took 15 years, so I'm not even sure what 10 years of development being a lie is even a point anyone cares about.

bread's done
Back