Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Installed windows 10 last night and now I can't modify some of my files because I am not the the administrator despite being the only account on my computer which is also very clearly the administrator account. Installation went fine and only took around an hour.

Even if you don't want to stay with win10 I would upgrade and lock the copy to your hardware or grab your CD key while it's free then just rollback to your other version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd how Mad Max costs more in the US than in most other places, including Canada. I got it for $9.10 CAD worth of Steam gifts during the Summer Sale. For anyone who doesn't still have it, Steam trades and the local cesspool may be worth a look. Lots of people with spare copies of Mad Max.

LawBreakers alpha tonight in the broniverse. Same bro time, same bro channel.

r7y1o3dhqqqwyuqwjfs5.jpg

Off topic:

It looks like Desura and Indie Royale might have finally kicked the bucket for good.  Can't log in at either site or client.  Last night both were working fine if a little slow.

Mad Max is $17 on sale on Steam.

Buy it or just wait out till the next weekend sales?
That is too much for Mad Max. Search the cesspool or Steamtrades and I am sure you can find a better deal than that. And if it's still considerably cheaper in the EU, you can find someone here from that region to hook you up with a better deal.

I have $20 in my wallet left over, it's the only reason why I would buy it on Steam.
I see. In that case, it might be better to wait for at least a 75% off discount. Or try to trade a game that is on sale right now on the Steam store, for Mad Max. You could save a few virtual bucks that way. I did that during the Summer Sale, but it's more difficult to do right now. Eg: Subnautica

This makes me angry. I am a fan of Mangagamer so this guy can f off. Pretty much a reason i'll never buy keys from those sites. I also use to laud Mangagamer where I could play the DRM adult version of their games and give the Steam key to a friend.

G2A Scammer Explains How He Profited Off Stolen Indie Game Keys
This is like those We Love Wolves furries who constantly post about how you can buy dozens of cheap Steam keys from them for certain indie games. Never trust people like that.

By the way, I have 10 extra Steam keys for Totally Unbalanced and 7 for Genius Greedy Mouse from OtakuMaker that I'll sell for $0.30 each. PM me for details!

ScreenShot2384.jpg

Installed windows 10 last night and now I can't modify some of my files because I am not the the administrator despite being the only account on my computer which is also very clearly the administrator account. Installation went fine and only took around an hour.

Even if you don't want to stay with win10 I would upgrade and lock the copy to your hardware or grab your CD key while it's free then just rollback to your other version.
Download NTFS Access from Zeus Software (They also make nGlide which is superb)
http://www.zeus-software.com/downloads/ntfsaccess
Apply it to all disk on your PC. You'll gain access again.

This makes me angry. I am a fan of Mangagamer so this guy can f off. Pretty much a reason i'll never buy keys from those sites. I also use to laud Mangagamer where I could play the DRM adult version of their games and give the Steam key to a friend.

G2A Scammer Explains How He Profited Off Stolen Indie Game Keys
I mean the signs that there were tons of stolen keys being sold on G2A were popping up left and right quite a while ago (and those that logically deducted that anything that can be exploited will be understood it from the start) - nothing really new there. Some youtubers (like Total Biscuit) have openly criticized the grey key markets as well, so I guess the awareness of the issue is drifting from a vocal minority to the majority of people who actually shop there.

Still, after I read the guy's bragging about how he steals keys AND then drops these golden lines like:

“I do not think my hacking helps Brazil directly,” he said, “but encourages Brazilians to protest.”
“To be honest, yes, I feel sorry,” he said. “I have saved the mangagamer, [sic] the damage could be much worse.”
It just makes my blood boil how a scumbag, who's not only arrogant, but also a hypocrite thinks he's on the moral high ground for stealing other people's hard-earned money. Then again, unless the guy's a psychopath, he somehow has to justify it in his head so he could fall sleep at night. Disgusting...

Still, after I read the guy's bragging about how he steals keys AND then drops these golden lines like:

It just makes my blood boil how a scumbag, who's not only arrogant, but also a hypocrite thinks he's on the moral high ground for stealing other people's hard-earned money. Then again, unless the guy's a psychopath, he somehow has to justify it in his head so he could fall sleep at night. Disgusting...
But he sees the best asses in the world on a daily basis...

Hmmm, I actually wouldn't be opposed to playing around with it either, but Headpiece's suggestion will be a relatively cheap fall back. I think the MOBO only has two SATA slots left free anyway so I will just find the two highest capacity 2.5''s I have and use those.
As someone here who blows through HDD space like water here - once the mobo's SATA slots get filled-up, there's always the option of going after hard-drive docks with at least USB 3.0 support (or better).

But he sees the best asses in the world on a daily basis...
Subjective, but I guess it could quell his inferiority complex disguised by his arrogance that lead to a somewhat careless display of his "achievements" to the press, his crippling self-doubt of his actual worth to society masked by hacking other people and showing off at any possible situation and many other psychological disorders the sad individual seems to exhibit (and perhaps attempts to hide).

Or I'm just overthinking it. It could be that.

As someone here who blows through HDD space like water here - once the mobo's SATA slots get filled-up, there's always the option of going after hard-drive docks with at least USB 3.0 support (or better).
Yeah, but it's not for me and it's a budget build so I'm trying to keep the expenses minimal.

Yeah, but it's not for me and it's a budget build so I'm trying to keep the expenses minimal.
My thought could be worthwhile for your friend after exhausting your mobo's SATA spots. I think the bracket idea's a sweet idea to split the slot in half - and it's definitely a much cheaper idea, as well. :) Definitely start with that.

Your friend could always say buy a HD-dock later, once everything's all filled-up and there's no more room in the normal type of slots.

One could grab an Orico HDD-dock USB 3.0 suppoered for around $14 on NewEgg on sale (for one HDD slot); double-docks (and beyond) go for bit more. One can always hot-swap 2.5'' or 3.5'' HDD's in and out of the slot at their own will, as well.

Personally, since I have bought 2 HDD's recently & I do have a few extra hard-drives from older PC's lingering - I love that hot-swapping option.

I've just managed to 'win' free Trials of the Blood Dragon by resetting every track until I (almost) perfected it. Here's my reward:

UZqXt16.jpg

This shit is always visible.  fuck Ubisoft.

It's the ghost of Elderpee, back to haunt us with his elitist deals!
Well, I climbed up into my Ivory Tower, as I do when feeling froggy, smug, nervous, or gassy, and - I'm sort of hesitant to admit this - I accidentally locked myself up there!

I spent some time growing my hair out to seduce the locksmith that passes by this way on his commute.

Two handies and a back massage later, here I am!

lol, does it show up in gameplay too?
Yes, of course. The game can be played online only too.

It took me 5 days to beat it, I'm the first on the leaderboard of my country and they slapped that shit on the screen, because fuck you.

bread's done
Back