Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I lost a lot of interest in the numbers game after 1K. I'm approaching 2K and expect the drive will completely fizzle out shortly after. Still, even with all the trash in my account, I don't expect to have any games removed cuz that's crazy talk.

I've been pushing up on 2500 for a bit now but I'm really in no hurry. Now that everyone and their grandmother's Big Fish game gets on Steam collecting stuff on there seems a bit pointless to me. Do people try to collect every game on Google Play? Would you even want to? I mean, it's all well and good that 250 apps come up on searching the word fart but I don't imagine getting them all would be useful or something to be proud of.

Steam is turning into Google Play with lots of lots of trash so I just need to be pickier.

Still, I also have no intention of removing anything from my account. Though I will say I refused to add the Air Control Steam key on my account in the first place and just key dumped it when they gave Groupees keys so there's that.

TL;DR - I have standards? Who knew!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks, 

Would anyone be interested in splitting the Bundlestars Crimson bundle with me?

I would get:

War in a Box

Urja

InMomentum

Violett

You would get the other 6 games.

I'm willing to split payment 50:50 so I would purchase the bundle, you would send me $1.50 Paypal and I would send you the keys.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

You may now return to your previously scheduled discussions on hoarding. 

Thanks!

technically if you lost your virginity to her then it would by definition be your best bang but WHATEVER
If you're going to try to get all technical... I specifically said the best bang EVER. That implies no one will ever be better.

And Motoki, it was a decent game for what it was. Which was VERY linear and the story was eh. X-2 with the dressing up of girls totally went the way of that Dead or Alive volleyball game that was around the same time. And from there it went downhill. But it won't ever hold a flame to some of it's predecessors.

For Cities: Skylines, I know Paradox is the publisher, but not the developer. What are the odds of there being a ton of DLC similar to other games by them?

Dragon Rock bundle happy hour is now on!

https://www.indiegala.com/dragon

Go Bobby!!!!!!
So gala finally caved in this game of chicken.

7drHiqr.gif

So if I wanted to buy this bundle now just for BloodRayne Betrayal and Double Dragon, the "Happy Hour" thing doesn't actually do anything? Still new to the Indiegala bundles.

So if I wanted to buy this bundle now just for BloodRayne Betrayal and Double Dragon, the "Happy Hour" thing doesn't actually do anything? Still new to the Indiegala bundles.
It'll make it much cheaper if you buy the bundle from someone hosting a happy hour.

For Cities: Skylines, I know Paradox is the publisher, but not the developer. What are the odds of there being a ton of DLC similar to other games by them?
I would say likely there would be DLC, however they are probably going to be very limited in the amount of piddly (heres 5 new buildings you dont give a crap about) DLC. Seeing as how they are now up to 700 new buildings in the workshop, it would hardly be worth anyone buying those types of dlc. So if/when they do release some it would seem to be in their best interest to actually add whole new bits of functionality

It's developed by the Cities in Motion guys who have 13 CiM DLC on Steam right now. But they all seem to be fairly substantial DLC (different cities with their own 'campaigns' and new vehicles for all maps) versus "Oak Tree - Fall Foliage" style DLC. Plus there's already a ton of mod support available for free through Steam Workshop. Last night there was already something ridiculous like 300 different intersection types you could download; different cloverleafs, roundabouts, roundabouts with pedestrian walkways, and so on.

Well Origin is giving away the Titanfall season pass for free... Because the game was such a huge success on PC and there are still thousands of people playing online at this very moment.

Also the standard edition is apparently no longer available, now the only version of the game (deluxe) comes with all the DLC. I guess they decided dividing the (already paltry) community with paywalls wasn't such a good idea.

EDIT: madjoki'd while I was thinking about what snarky comment I'd make about the situation

Check with DarkCsar X in the main trade thread: Steam Trade Thread

He had a post on the last page and still had a few as of 20 minutes ago.
he sell it for $1.50

Earlier, someone else was selling the bundle for $1.30

I am sure Deitruire will give us the best deal. Just wait.. most likely, these will go into backlog

and yes, I want 1 slot for Dragon Rock HH

It seems you can now redeem your steam Mass Effect key on Origin. Did it through the Custome Portal on the web.
I just got around to trying this, and sadly, it didn't work with the CD key that I got from my Steam copy.

Either you & D ran into a glitch, or Origin hates me. :(

https://www.origin.com/fi-fi/store/buy/titanfall/pc-download/addon/titanfall-season-pass

Titalfall Season pass FREE. You can buy it without base game.

(Now I only need to wait until base game is free.)

Well Origin is giving away the Titanfall season pass for free... Because the game was such a huge success on PC and there are still thousands of people playing online at this very moment.

Also the standard edition is apparently no longer available, now the only version of the game (deluxe) comes with all the DLC. I guess they decided dividing the (already paltry) community with paywalls wasn't such a good idea.

EDIT: madjoki'd while I was thinking about what snarky comment I'd make about the situation
Cool, was hoping they'd do this. They made the DLC free on 360 and Xbone last night too.

Sucks that you can't buy the standard edition now though. :wall:

Haven't played Titanfall in forever (played about a month and a bit) so this will be nice. Will I ever play it....nah...but I like the full package.

I think these guys would like to meet Zoe for some CAG gaming

30myh6w.jpg

Perhaps we should have a CAG dog show or something?
We already did that. It ended in Bruticus making it rain a million keys from the heavens which I of course, was not around for. :wall:

If we did another dog show, I'd post a pic of my Korean Jindo though.

Crap. Wish I'd picked up Titanfall for $5.99 on Amazon now.
https://www.origin.com/fi-fi/store/buy/titanfall/pc-download/addon/titanfall-season-pass

Titalfall Season pass FREE. You can buy it without base game.

(Now I only need to wait until base game is free.)
I'm really glad I won Titanfall base-game in a contest right before its midnight launch!

Sure glad I didn't buy the Season Pass now.

Now, I just gotta' wonder how much HDD space Titanfall: Complete will now take up...

I just got around to trying this, and sadly, it didn't work with the CD key that I got from my Steam copy.

Either you & D ran into a glitch, or Origin hates me. :(
My copy is from Retail from many moons ago, not Steam.

Would be nice if ever EA decided to have a Origin 2 Humble Bundle and there were Steam-versions for the Mass Effect games in there...

bread's done
Back