Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Idiots with the queries lol 

7ShdmyL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bummed i missed that galak-z key. anyway heres some more junko keys

[attachment=24814:Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 8.28.55 PM copy.png]

Is the Division SP worth it? Assuming one plays the game.
At the moment I view it as very hit and miss...

Underground, I actually enjoy it... It has some item drops that only happen in the Underground (which I don't like) but its really just a change in location. Aka you changing the normal corridors for these corridors. (Its like rifts in DIII.) Also if your group wipes than your mission is over so their is some risk reward but much more risk than reward. There is an ongoing progression where you unlock longer missions and more conditions (limited ammo, no mini map, limited skill use) to play under but it has some limited appeal.

Survival, I've only played it a bit. twice really, as while I like it my time to game is limited and a game mode that takes an hour to 2 hours to play just doesn't jive well with me. There is much more risk in this mode... Especially if you play the PvP version of it.

Not much is known of the third expansion pack... They did promise more campaign so hopefully there is that.

You also get some cosmetics (some are cool, others a meh) and a supply drop every two weeks but with how fast gear drops now these supply drops feel very lackluster now.

Lastly, rumors persist about a Season 2 SP, much like Siege but I suspect season one will never be pulled.

I would say for the more casual player its all rather skippable till we find out what the last expansion brings... Granted, if you really want to see what survival brings to the table I would buy the whole season pass than buy it piecemeal.

That reminds me, Brodate:

Parallacks and I (and Kyanos for a bit) played Battlefield 1 last night.  Fun was had by all even though we didn't rack up the kills, game has a way of still making you feel accomplished. 

Also, Spoder was talking to little boys on Discord.  Something about teaching them the secrets to be the best Dead by Daylight player...

I know nobody cares, but I'll be running a Holiday Card exchange service this year. If you're looking to craft a badge and need one of my cards, I'll trade it for another one of your dupes. I'm going to sell off my Holiday cards again, so it's no big deal if I get a lot of dupes.

So uh, yeah.

https://gleam.io/hD3s5/adventure-gamers-random-drop

Good gleam with 2 actions and unbundles games + DLC

The Black Watchmen - Mother Russia
The Black Watchmen - Original Soundtrack
Black Watchmen - Season 2
The Black Watchmen
Ahnayro

at lest
I have no idea if the game is any good, but I call bullshit on a game that calls itself "The Black Watchmen" and the very first image in the trailer is a white girl looking away. That's some deep false advertising!

Parallacks and I (and Kyanos for a bit) played Battlefield 1 last night. Fun was had by all even though we didn't rack up the kills, game has a way of still making you feel accomplished.
Yeah, BF1 was way better than I was anticipating. Now I wish I had picked it up during that ubiglitch sale.

Also, Spoder was talking to little boys on Discord. Something about teaching them the secrets to be the best Dead by Daylight player...
5tNcfAU.jpg

All right CAGs, Steam has Rise of the Tomb Raider for $30 -- That's for both game and Season Pass. Worth it, or will the Winter Sale be cheaper?
y u no bai rize of the TR deluxe steam key wen it was $22.49 from gamestop pc download section on 11/25/2016?

More crap...

Circuits:

54TJR-24DQ8-XV9FT

Cognition:

87AX7-2DRPR-QEE3M

Dungeons: Eye of Draconus:

5CH3B-AYV40-WYVNG

Jagged Alliance 2:

A22NK-NHXCP-0FEFE

Been playing Dishonored 2 PC.

It's a really damn good action game/stealth game (depends on how you play it, pretty much) so far, provided you can actually find some graphical settings that look + run worth a damn to you. If you can get it running at decent settings, the game looks absolutely amazing with details galore + looks fantastic artistically.

You know what you're getting into gameplay-wise (if you played the original Dishonored), pretty much. While the story isn't anything really spectacular here, the rest is: level-design, Lore, and world-building here is absolutely fantastic - which shouldn't be much of a surprise really, since the original Dishonored was good at this stuff. Like the original, you can play this how you see fit: as an action game, stealth game, or some kind of mixture of both. 

Pretty much, this is performance like Batman: AK and RAGE all over again. Forget 4K, what a nightmare to even try that on the 970; console-like performance (i.e. around 30FPS) with drops in the teens...so, no thanks. I am running this at 1440p at Medium settings here w/ a 45 FPS cap - since the game was bouncing all over the place w/ the 60FPS cap b/t 35-60 frames on a regular basis.

Thankfully, internally (within the game menu/options) there is more than Batman AK's 30 FPS + 60FPS for FPS cap options. There's even a 45 FPS option, too. Certainly, if you want to, you can cap it much higher than 60FPS internally. More games should do this + have these kind of FPS cap options, IMHO.

But Denuvo? :shock:

RIP MysterDRM-free. The dream is dead.
The dream died long ago, since games began using DRM on disc-based games a long time ago. It's only gotten worse, since back then pretty much - get used to it. It ain't likely going to get any better.

If you really want a game that's DRM-FREE, one can buy it for the first time or again later DRM-FREE from GOG or somewhere else that actually might have such a version (if it actually gets there); and/or pray your Steam-game gets added in a GOG Connect promo so you can get the DRM-FREE version from GOG for free.

I thought CoD4 classic has a bigger player-base then CoD4 Remaster.

Unless you just want it for single-player.
I want CoD4 MW Remaster for both SP+MP.

Already have original CoD4 MW from retail, BTW.

EDIT:

Would've been nice if my original CoD4 MW actually activated up on Steam. Meh.

Parallacks and I (and Kyanos for a bit) played Battlefield 1 last night. Fun was had by all even though we didn't rack up the kills, game has a way of still making you feel accomplished.

Also, Spoder was talking to little boys on Discord. Something about teaching them the secrets to be the best Dead by Daylight player...
It's become pretty much impossible for me to bro on weeknights but let me know if you guys ever play BF1 on the weekend and I'll try to make it.

It's become pretty much impossible for me to bro on weeknights but let me know if you guys ever play BF1 on the weekend and I'll try to make it.
I assume then that Saturday and Sunday would be best? With the holidays coming up I probably won't have time to game on the weekends until January, but I'll try to schedule something then.

bread's done
Back