Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Trump & I say Merry Christmas to all the CAG brohs.  Any other salutation is racist, sexist & xenophobic because liberals.  Hope everybody got tons of Gabenbux in their stockings.  You know, for the kids & "sales".

Any of the handful of CAG-VRers got recommendations? Maybe stuff that flew under the radar. I grabbed Solus and Dead Secret. Eyeing that ramen restaurant game, too.

Any of the handful of CAG-VRers got recommendations? Maybe stuff that flew under the radar. I grabbed Solus and Dead Secret. Eyeing that ramen restaurant game, too.
The ones I picked up this season were:

Cosmic trip

golf club vr

final approach

cloudlands vr minigolf

ethan carter vr dlc

thumper

soundstage

audioshield

spacebit attack

pierhead arcade

sportsbar vr

over on oculus home:

eve valkyrie (when it was a daily deal)

the climb (daily)

bombsquad

So some ones you may want to look in to. I havent gotten around to trying them all yet but the ones I have tried Ive liked golfclubvr, even though its in EA it is still great. Thumper is good, up to you if you think its worth the price now, its a usual music/jump type game. Sportsbar vr Ive had the most fun in, but I have a few friends to play it with, so we can all play pool together, darts, etc which is nice when you live on opposite sides of the country. I briefly tried eve and climb, they seemed good so far but cant say much else.

The one that surprised me was audioshield, after all the raving about how it was such an awesome vr game I found it fairly disappointing. Its beat detection is very meh, and the basic level is fairly slow but I tried harder setups and instead of upping the speed it just forces you to cross your arms more which is just more annoying than adding anything. It felt like it never got the rhythm or beat of any song, which then hinders your interaction since you dont really feel a groove (and this was with house tracks which should make it very easy and even 'featured' videos)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you guys own Assassin's Creed Syndicate on steam? I'm trying to buy The Dreadful Crimes DLC on steam, to use the key on Uplay, but it won't let me buy it cause I don't own the base game on steam. Want to use my steam credit to buy it though.

Alright, so I'm not the most religious person nor do I believe in fairies or stuff, but I'd like to pass along a story that I believe is a true Christmas miracle:

So I've been blowing my load of card money on trying to gift as many people as possible Bad Rats Show, but it turns out some assholes bought the game themselves so I had to find a plan B.  In searching through Kyanos wishlist I saw a game called Spermination and it fit the bill of the sort of nice, cheap fun I was looking for.  So I loaded it up and shot it his way and literally when I hit the purchase/send button on Steam I get a pop up that Flowette has sent me a gift of a game called....PREGNANCY!

I can't make this stuff up.  It's like Steam gave us a little virtual Christmas baby to represent our lord and savior Jesus Christ being born.  Hymen.  

Any of you guys own Assassin's Creed Syndicate on steam? I'm trying to buy The Dreadful Crimes DLC on steam, to use the key on Uplay, but it won't let me buy it cause I don't own the base game on steam. Want to use my steam credit to buy it though.
You can't mix Steam & uPlay versions. Steam version no longer give keys, instead they're directly linked to uPlay account.

You can't mix Steam & uPlay versions. Steam version no longer give keys, instead they're directly linked to uPlay account.
Yeah, I learned this the hard way when I bought the SP for ACIII on GMG and tried to activate it on my Uplay account. It let me activate it but then told me I needed the base game to play and it didn't count my Steam version as the base game. Oh well.

Alright, so I'm not the most religious person nor do I believe in fairies or stuff, but I'd like to pass along a story that I believe is a true Christmas miracle:

So I've been blowing my load ... on ... as many people as possible ... some assholes ... In ... Spermination ... nice, cheap fun I was looking for. So I loaded it up and shot it his way and literally when I ...get a pop up ... Flowette has ... me ....PREGNANCY!

I can't make this stuff up. It's like Steam gave us a little virtual Christmas baby to represent our lord and savior Jesus Christ being born. Hymen.
You are disgusting. :shame:

Happy holidays everyone!

Marvel Heroes is giving out a ton of gifts for logging in today........ stash, 2 costumes, 3 pets, tons of boosts, etc etc etc

SeasonalCAG Xmas Gif:

72077726.gif

Dirt Rally is $17.99 if you have the other Dirt games in the Dirt Complete Bundle which is a complete your collection bundle, VS the normal sale price of $19.99 (may vary for different regions)

Any regs want King Arthur's Gold, Binary Domain, Pressure, Frozen Synapse, Guacamelee Complete or Torchlight II?

Of course, by virtue of being a regular you almost certainly own these already.  I'll count the couple "I just made/bought a new PC" guys who posted in the last week as well.

Edit: All re-homed to new loving families for Christmas.

Just got The Division Season Pass thru the Nuuvem Route and it activated normally no region lock might also see if I can get the Rainbow Six SIege 2nd Season Pass 

Any regs want Binary Domain, Pressure, Frozen Synapse, Guacamelee Complete or Torchlight II?

Of course, by virtue of being a regular you almost certainly own these already.  I'll count the couple "I just made a new PC" guys who posted in the last week as well.

By any chance do you still have Binary Domain? 

Any regs want King Arthur's Gold, Binary Domain, Pressure, Frozen Synapse, Guacamelee Complete or Torchlight II?

Of course, by virtue of being a regular you almost certainly own these already. I'll count the couple "I just made/bought a new PC" guys who posted in the last week as well.
I want to co-op torchlight 2 with a friend. Mind sharing please?
Edit: I'm around a lot but don't post much so understand if you pass.

FYI the Resume Games glitch I mentioned is still active as of now. 40% off all Capcom games and preorders with the MERRYXMAS coupon, and with different discounts depending on the publisher.

Of course, by virtue of being a regular you almost certainly own these already. I'll count the couple "I just made/bought a new PC" guys who posted in the last week as well.
Can I have Guacamelee Complete? Thanks in advance

EDIT: Thanks Syntax Error

Is Steam down, again? I can't login.

If I'm eligible, I'll ask for King Arthur's Gold. I missed out with the bundle. :-({|=

So I just ate a whole bunch of food. Feeling the need to relieve myself so I will just leave this here. 

What were you expecting?

Perhaps a list of some terrible games?

7619ea9d6f3c8a3d4f13bc0651a05012ac301c4b6a17d8122463b20a0e3683a6.jpg

i3km14k.jpg

So I just ate a whole bunch of food. Feeling the need to relieve myself so I will just leave this here.

What were you expecting?

i3km14k.jpg
Thank you, Grabbed a few i didn't already Have. Merry Christmas.

I really wish i had something to give in return though. Unless Stretched Wallpapers count.

Edit: Just Pressure left...
I would appreciate Pressure if still left. Thank you for the giveaways.

What were you expecting?

i3km14k.jpg
Great drop. Attempted to grab Sword'n'Board but the snipers be fast. Can't be assed to try anymore.

maybe i'll just buy torchlight 2 :p

heres my snk bundle leftovers + one from the last one that i know for sure i dont want.

[attachment=24946:Screen Shot 2016-12-25 at 4.20.59 PM.png]

Samoliotik - 7PZI3-VI3FT-AKBTF

Samoliotik Soundtrack - 7PQ09-DQ7A6-C62E6

Tiny Guardians - 7JNM9-YA09M-7XER0

Exteria - 7QTGR-7I7EV-F45GF

HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE : R2YYE-AQLDK-665FG

Spec Ops The Line : 5PYJ3-97J64-T3G85

TIDALIS : RWPBG-YX7NZ-HYKE

SPACE MOTH DX : PHHZ7-LIN4L-MDTFW

VAMPIRE OF THE SANDS : ICZ9J-TJJTL-AEGXX

CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR : 9VHIY-PHQQ6-Q6PB0

VIRTUAL ROGUE : GQ4TA-EQMB5-DT8HR

HORDELICIOUS : 60PJK-5I43E-YKJQ2

THREE DEAD ZED : 3N8MD-NL956-YIHRT

TOWERS WARS : PBBWH-KNLHY-Z58NA

PLITH : B3332-7ZHRI-J6FGW

HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE : DVBC8-FCWRW-P6FDF

QUESTRUN : QGAIP-LP3XV-3X6MC

PLANET DRILLER : PJ8EI-G6ZCD-0ZDPT

ORBURON : RB2BH-9IIIC-G0LHR

RED GOBLIN CURSED FOREST : 4V84T-EXN65-ZDD29

Deep Dungeons of Doom - 2WERT-ZAT92-GTQZW

btw. I don't recommend doing 5000 market listing, it renders market page unusable and you can no longer remove stuff from market. (You can add new, though)

Merry Christmas everyone and remember it's all about Christ.

Not that I go to church or even believe in him but my voters do and that's all that matters.

So I've been blowing my load of card money on trying to gift as many people as possible Bad Rats Show, but it turns out some assholes bought the game themselves so I had to find a plan B. In searching through Kyanos wishlist I saw a game called Spermination and it fit the bill of the sort of nice, cheap fun I was looking for. So I loaded it up and shot it his way and literally when I hit the purchase/send button on Steam I get a pop up that Flowette has sent me a gift of a game called....PREGNANCY!

I can't make this stuff up. It's like Steam gave us a little virtual Christmas baby to represent our lord and savior Jesus Christ being born. Hymen.
Okay you can't just throw accusations around that I actually bought Bad Rats Show for myself. Someone just beat you to it!

bread's done
Back