Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
SeasonalCAG Random Winnings:

Motoki sighting winning.

20 Years Married got you all beat winning.

Robert Andrew/Jackson or R. Kelly Andrew/Jackson second one winning.

Parts came in to get PC back up winning.

I've never seen a game developer so based before 

I didn't expect them to go the extra mile and get me a free deluxe key just for a simple mistake they made before.

UWvFhrs.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is madjoki levels of vagueness. What "mistake" did they make?
"Hello. Unfortunately there was a mistake in the wording of the previous message. The key you received is for the next alpha (happening in November) not for other tests and/or the final game.

Because this was our mistake, we want to make it right by you and you will get the full game on release." - during alpha

I've never seen a developer do something so big for a simple mistake.

50% off can bite me.  The days of getting by as a real cheapass are long past.

This site needs to change the name to Fakey-ass, console-bruh, glitch-missing-y-u-no-wen Gamer.  I'll admit, not as catchy as CAG, but generally more accurate.

50% off can bite me. The days of getting by as a real cheapass are long past.

This site needs to change the name to Fakey-ass, console-bruh, glitch-missing-y-u-no-wen Gamer. I'll admit, not as catchy as CAG, but generally more accurate.
It's so much worse outside of this thread. Console bros buy more than one copy of a game just to keep one sealed. Or they buy a hard copy despite owning it on digital. Other people do stuff like pay full price for Axiom Verge because the dev put out a blog about some of the family issues he was going through. A lot of them pre-order stuff. It's a scary world. You're very well insulated here in the PC thread.

It's so much worse outside of this thread. Console bros buy more than one copy of a game just to keep one sealed. Or they buy a hard copy despite owning it on digital. Other people do stuff like pay full price for Axiom Verge because the dev put out a blog about some of the family issues he was going through. A lot of them pre-order stuff. It's a scary world. You're very well insulated here in the PC thread.
This is why I don't venture out much. Still, you get used to a particular standard of living and then they take it away from you. Trumpcat: Make Steam sales 75% off again.

I don't begrudge anyone that kicks in as an act of charity. But yeah - I'm certainly not redeeming one key and keeping another pristine on a spreadsheet in the cloud for when the game stops being sold on Steam so I can make a killing. But when there's a glitch, folks buy more than one copy of things - generally though, the folks around here are doing it so they can help out their fellow thread regulars at or near cost.

50% off can bite me. The days of getting by as a real cheapass are long past.

This site needs to change the name to Fakey-ass, console-bruh, glitch-missing-y-u-no-wen Gamer. I'll admit, not as catchy as CAG, but generally more accurate.
I support this. Everybody go buy Battlefield 1 ASAP.

More Biblical name funs: 

Sjaak (pronounced like Shaq apparently, but a form of Jacques or Isaac)

Jaakoppi (Finnish Jacob, though big issue is it's Finnish)

Gomer (can be used as a female name too, in fact was the name of a wife of Hosea)

Methuselah (longest living person in the Bible)

Mordecai (give him a pet bird)

Nebuchadnezzar (just because it'd make filling out forms really fun!)

Teman (supposedly can mean right hand in hebrew, so he could be your right hand man)

Zadok (add another o to make it even better)

Zalmon (means shady, could be the future CEO of G2A)

More Biblical name funs:

Gomer (can be used as a female name too, in fact was the name of a wife of Hosea)

Teman (supposedly can mean right hand in hebrew, so he could be your right hand man)

you have some Quran names for diversity's sake?

Ahmad: Praiseworthy
Zikri: Remembrance of Allah
Haziq: Skillful, intellingent
Mohammed: Name of the Prophet, a person with many virtues
Omar: Life, long living, name of the Caliph Omar Bin Al-Khatab
Ahmed: Praiseworthy
Ali: Sublime, exalted, name of the Caliph Ali Bin Abi Talib
Youssef: Influential, powerful. Name of the prophet Youssef, son of the prophet Jacob. There is a chapter in the Quran under his name
Abdul Rahman: Rahman means very merciful and its one of God’s names. Abdul Rahman means a worshiper of Rahman
Abdullah: Servant of Allah
Yasin: a Prophet that has a chapter in the Quran under his name
Hamza: Firm, cute, name of the Prophet’s uncle

Humble has a build a 2K Bundle going, nothing all that interesting EXCEPT you can get Civ: Beyond Earth + Rising Tide for $16ish. Think that's the cheapest I've seen it, but can't really remember off hand. Can throw in some fillers if you have stuff you don't own and get it plus 3 other for $17-20. 

But yeah - I'm certainly not redeeming one key and keeping another pristine on a spreadsheet in the cloud for when the game stops being sold on Steam so I can make a killing.
Speaking of which, does anyone want to buy a copy of DarkBase 01 or Hello from Indiana for $50?

Dirt 3 complete - XDE2M-GERDW-A*R5B

Lords of the Fallen Deluxe - 7AG39-M9V0M-A*0PQ

Syberia - 5*F8R-DP0TM-5B5F5

* = a number between 7 and 9

you have some Quran names for diversity's sake?

Hamza: Firm, cute, name of the Prophet’s uncle
Hmm, there's a boy in my kids' school / on our bus whose name is Hamza. Maybe I should start calling him "Cute" when I see him. On second thought, that's probably not a good idea....
K3DsRsc.png

More Biblical name funs:

OK thanks. You can stop now.

Désiré

The accents over the e's made it hard to search for in my library, and I didn't realize I ahd it. Apparently Steam ignores the é and places it between Drunken Fight Simulator and Dub Dash

LHYR8-P67DF-X360F

GTA V (non-Steam) is 59% off at Gamersgate.  If you bought ZGold with the bonus and pay with ZGold it could be $15 or cheaper which would be an all time low.  

Also, so is the new South Park game indefinitely delayed?  I have one week to spend by bonus ZGold coins (they don't expire in a week, but the GG discount only runs until the end of the month).  Wondering if I should just go ahead and lock in a pre-order for it even though I might not get it for months and months and months. 

I've sunk all my savings into zGold.  Once it goes big and I can start using zGold to pay my doctor's bills and cover my mortgage payments, I'll be reaping the rewards.

I found Chrono-coins between the cushions in my couch.  No zGold though, but I haven't brought the metal detector into the yard yet.

Not sure if the bros are looking for something to play but Killing Room 2 is having a free weekend... (and a sale)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/232090/

Edit: Steam's sale for this game continues to suck... Gamebillet has it for cheaper right now.

https://www.gamebillet.com/killing-floor-2?affiliate=1c8adfeb-78f3-4d89-9a91-5b697ec73e37
Killing FLOOR.

And I don't say that to be an ass, but because there's actually a Killing Room game I'm interested in:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/407560/

That's a great price for KF2 though, $10.99 might be the lowest ever. Never heard of Gamebillet, but they have good prices on other stuff.

Game Billet's been around for a while. They're like DLGamer -- there's no reason to care that they exist except for maybe once a year, if that.
Until they offer BilletCoins BilletBucks BilletBills! Or mystery bundles. Then watch out!

bread's done
Back