Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
What is easiest Achievement to get?

EDIT:

Bathroom achievement in Fahrenheit?
Since a lot of people are buying Hyperdevotion Noire.

29zzdxz.png

You can beat 1 level on 10 second Ninja. I did that to do it. Also realized I don't really like that game and already idled it, so am retiring it. I couldn't get stars too well in it haha.

I recently reviewed this fun and cheap little game that I am very much loving right now... it's 50% off... I'll share my video with you here.

[media]https://youtu.be/JrYaXYOqwDY[/media]

I have NieR: Automata on PS4 Pro, is it worth messing with the PC version to try and push 4k or 1440p? Seems like it's kind of a mess port.

Easy achievements early in Slayaway camp.  Sisters in Hotel - super cheap game with 7k achievements.  just click the mouse a few times.

Walmart XCOM update: They're now aware of the problem. From their live chat, I got this response:

In this case let me inform you that we're having issues with this software, but you can be assured that our IT department it's already working on it, you will receive the Email confirmation within 48 hours.
Someone on Reddit got "the next few hours" from email support instead of the 48 I got in live chat. But they do realize that their system is busted and they have their own guys working on it. So maybe hold off on that Paypal dispute for a day or two.

I guess that laundering thing is gonna come back to bite me in the ass... this was the achievement I got for the sticker:

mw580jd.png

:pray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Walmart XCOM update: They're now aware of the problem. From their live chat, I got this response:
Someone on Reddit got "the next few hours" from email support instead of the 48 I got in live chat. But they do realize that their system is busted and they have their own guys working on it. So maybe hold off on that Paypal dispute for a day or two.
I wouldn't believe what some random support reps say (seriously, most of them are clueless), but it is probably a good idea to hold off on doing a paypal chargeback until monday or tuesday to give them some time to resolve the issue.

I finally broke and decided to get Little Nightmares from Gamestop using my $10 Yeti code (brought it down to $4.99).

Paid with Paypal and got my key instantly.  Contacted Walmart support and told them and the rep gave me Spoder's email.  

Not a deal so much as a request for assistance: I'm wanting to get the badge for Doctor Who: The Adventure Games, but I'm missing 6 cards and because the game was delisted, I can't buy them from the market. Does anyone have cards for this game they'd be willing to trade for summer sale cards or other cards? I put feelers out to a couple of my Steam friends but got no response. If you're in a position to help and willing to, shoot me a PM and I'll add you on Steam. Thanks. 

Not a deal so much as a request for assistance: I'm wanting to get the badge for Doctor Who: The Adventure Games, but I'm missing 6 cards and because the game was delisted, I can't buy them from the market. Does anyone have cards for this game they'd be willing to trade for summer sale cards or other cards? I put feelers out to a couple of my Steam friends but got no response. If you're in a position to help and willing to, shoot me a PM and I'll add you on Steam. Thanks.
If you have a tremor account, check there. They have some of the cards. That's where I got most of mine. They don't even have a listing for card 8 though (Stranded in Space) so hopefully that's not one of the ones you're missing.

Other than that, try generating booster packs.

This may sound dumb, is there any point to the cards? I just sell them all, I usually get common ones but if I actually complete card sets will I get lower prices on future purchases? Or anything useful at all?

If it comes to that, you can craft boosters with gems.

This may sound dumb, is there any point to the cards? I just sell them all, I usually get common ones but if I actually complete card sets will I get lower prices on future purchases? Or anything useful at all?
Steam levels and free money is about all they are good for. I like getting some backgrounds too for my profile...

you can gather a complete set and craft them for digital epeen and a shitty emote and background.

Just sell 'em all.

Any idea when the GS Yeti Coupons expire?
No clue. It's all vague and while supplies last BS so I just used it. You could have gotten metro redux and some filler with it.

No, I wish, but no. No point. Only discount is the few cents you get from selling them.

I may be buying more shit next week but for now.

2m4vam0.png

Be sure to thank me if any of this shit gets bundled.

I also Bought Trillion: God Of Destruction and Monster Monpiece elsewhere.

Last edited:
In addition to what everyone else said, you're supposed to be more likely to get free booster packs (someone gets a booster for every badge created) every 10 levels you gain, but in reality it will be a drop in the bucket compared to the people that spent tons of money crafting level 5 badges for all 10,000 games they own and crafts 32000+ summer sale 2016 badges.

God Eater 2 is (with Yeti coupon) $7 at GameStop or 86% off.  I notice FissFiss had it on his wishlist.  That and Little Nightmares were the only two titles I found worth considering using the coupon on.  I guess if you somehow don't own BL2 or Alpha Protocol or something there might be more.

If you have a tremor account, check there. They have some of the cards. That's where I got most of mine. They don't even have a listing for card 8 though (Stranded in Space) so hopefully that's not one of the ones you're missing.

Other than that, try generating booster packs.
Thanks. I finally signed up for a tremor account for this purpose. I know this has been asked a million times but can tremorbros give a noob pointers on the best kinds of offers to do to get points?

Sadly, several of the cards are out of stock, but it looks like things seem to come and go in that sense.

Thanks. I finally signed up for a tremor account for this purpose. I know this has been asked a million times but can tremorbros give a noob pointers on the best kinds of offers to do to get points?

Sadly, several of the cards are out of stock, but it looks like things seem to come and go in that sense.
Go to Get Coins - Adgate tab - sort from lowest coins to highest, open up all of the 8 coin offers about MS (and any other similar things, you might get some that I don't see now), scroll down and see if you see anything about mortgage offers or insurance rates and most of those work if you just open up that offer and type in a zip code and then wait a bit. No need to do them one at a time, you can have a bunch of windows open at once. Some of the quizzes work, some do not. Honestly not worth it unless you are see something you really want and need coins for as it takes a lot of time.

There are offers under several of the tabs to install mobile games and apps, some of which just stay "install and open" and some of those work, some do not. I had the best luck with the mobile offers under Supersonic and Adgate but none of the tabs have 100% success on whether you get credit or not.

Supersonic Brands tab justs lets you click and get a random offer, a lot of them are higher coins but actually require doing stuff that I am not going to bother with, you sometimes get a video to play and get 8 or 13 coins out of it.

You can also go to the Ascendmedia tab and do one of the Engagemetv things. You just let videos play and after a few commercials have played you get 4 coins. It is slow but if you can leave it open and wander off and do other stuff you will come back and have some coins. It usually stops working for me at some point but I have had it work long enough to get 300+ coins before. That takes hours and hours though.

There are a lot of ways to get big chunks of coins at once but they either involve spending money (register a domain at Godaddy if you are a new Godaddy customer is one offer) or take a lot of time, some mobile game offers give hundreds to a couple thousand coins for getting to a certain point in the game but it usually takes an hour or two or more to do them.

What is a Gamestop "Yeti" Coupon and where do i get one?
GameStop had a deal not too long ago where a Yeti Microphone/Watch Dogs 2 PC bundle was like $40 on "sale", IIRC.

Insane deal, if one got in on it.

That bundle was originally $140 at launch.

Those Yeti condenser mics ain't cheap.

Many got their orders cancelled + wound up w/ a $10 GameStop Coupon instead.

GameStop had a deal not too long ago where a Yeti Microphone/Watch Dogs 2 PC bundle was like $40 on "sale", IIRC.

Insane deal, if one got in on it.

That bundle was originally $140 at launch.

Those Yeti condenser mics ain't cheap.

Many got their orders cancelled + wound up w/ a $10 GameStop Coupon instead.
Thank you

I told my friend about the Yeti deal 2hrs after I ordered mine...and he got it, but mine got cancelled lol

Also, looks like 2 of the coupon codes dont stack.  Was going to get Berseria, but since it doesnt stack guess I'll have to buy two cheaper items x.x

[HAVE]

Crappy bundle games

[WANT]

Cheap Blackout Yeti/Watch Dogs 2 bundle

EDIT:

I told my friend about the Yeti deal 2hrs after I ordered mine...and he got it, but mine got cancelled lol

Also, looks like 2 of the coupon codes dont stack. Was going to get Berseria, but since it doesnt stack guess I'll have to buy two cheaper items x.x
"Bleh" @ nothing working out for you w/ GameStop.

Just picked up this game called "Streets of Fury EX". It's a goofy, but incredibly well done old school (Double Dragon/Streets of Rage) style beat-em-up. A ton of characters and moves and really engaging from the moment I started playing. 4 player co-op is available as well. All the characters are video captured real people and some of the animations are silly (on purpose), but it works really well once you get going. The characters all have their different fighting style and special abilities and there's over 10 when you first start with more to unlock. It's $2.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/350910/Streets_of_Fury_EX/

Thus far in the Steam Sale, I picked up the Popcap complete the bundle and the Umihara Kawase Trilogy.  It's like I'm turning to Motoki. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR4XNqrqxrU

(I also grabbed the Explorer pack for Black Desert Online, but that's probably FissFiss' fault.)

Do you need card #6?

I hate this time of year.

Dog has been hiding for about 4 hours because stupid neighbors have to set off a firework every night for a week or so before the 4th and will continue to do so until the fireworks are all sold out (usually August).

Oh... Yeah, steam thread...  Something on topic...

You can pay $3 and get a large Dominos when you redeem a rewards free pizza.

I hate this time of year.

Dog has been hiding for about 4 hours because stupid neighbors have to set off a firework every night for a week or so before the 4th and will continue to do so until the fireworks are all sold out (usually August).

Oh... Yeah, steam thread... Something on topic...

You can pay $3 and get a large Dominos when you redeem a rewards free pizza.
Same thing happens here, but instead of fireworks, a lot of them do gun shots. Gotta hate the south.

Anyway, if anyone bought Radiation Island, it throws 4-5 real quick achievements at you right away. Got my sticker pack that way.

Same thing happens here, but instead of fireworks, a lot of them do gun shots. Gotta hate the south.

Anyway, if anyone bought Radiation Island, it throws 4-5 real quick achievements at you right away. Got my sticker pack that way.
I live about eight blocks away from a mall on the other side of the fence. Every year we get bombarded with fireworks from that place. There might not be any this year, though, depending on how dry it is. Brushfire conditions are crazy.

If that's the one from the bundlestars bundle I've done nothing with it so I would be more than willing to help.

Edit: It is. I'm idling it now for you.

Does anyone know if playtime logged in on an alternate account using family sharing counts towards the 2 hour playtime limit for refunds?

bread's done
Back