Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
"usually hand them out for free".. they did? when? where? which WoW expansion was handed out for free?
I'm almost certain they gave everyone Cataclysm for free some time late in its cycle or during Mists. Some accounts (no idea how many) including mine were comped Mists of Pandaria free towards the end of it. Wrath was the last WoW expansion I bought (and I haven't played regularly, i.e., more than a month a year since then) so I have no idea if it was given out for free or what. I think right now the WoW bundle includes all the content through Cataclysm. Mists is still a separate purchase.

So my bundle for Groupees is almost done but it needs a name and I'm open to your dumb ideas.

• All Steam redeemable
  • Previously unbundled
  • Current planned as $1 preorder, $2 after
  • EDIT: No WGN freebies either
I should also probably reiterate that the last WGN bundle was nothing to do with me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So my bundle for Groupees is almost done but it needs a name and I'm open to your dumb ideas.

• All Steam redeemable
  • Previously unbundled
I should also probably reiterate that the last WGN bundle was nothing to do with me :)
It depends. If it will be stocked with awesome games that everyone will want call it "The WGN Whatever You Do Don't Preorder This Bundle". If it's full of crap go on the chat and hype it up and call it "The WGN Best Bundle Ever Made Bundle". You could also call it "The WGN Scramble To Scrape Together Some Keys People Will Buy Bundle". I also like "The WGN Random Crap Bundle".

Actually best one yet. "The WGN Value Menu Bundle".

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen a Groupees pre-order for so cheap.

That plus the "never been bundled" factor alone is enough to get me to buy in. You probably could have gotten away with a $2 pre-order Coral.

The WGN Carlton Dance Bundle

gifcarltondance.gif

Yeah, I was talking about the site giveaways. Now I'm really curious as to the catch. (There has to be one... with that many unbundled games there just has to be.)
There isn't a catch. I don't think CAGs will be disappointed in this bundle for $1, I'm not.

• All Steam redeemable
  • Previously unbundled
"Carlmundo's Bucket of Keys" Bundle

I just got a key from someone for Warhammer 40,000 Dawn Of War II. It activated on Steam but had RU at the end. I'm assuming this is a Russian key. It still added it to my account and is downloading it now however I'm wondering will it even let me play it when it's done? Am I screwed? Is This going to be a problem? This is my first time with something like this.

Edit: It let me play it. Still not sure why it let me activate it. This is supposed to be region locked right?

Edit: Edit: Nevermind SteamDB says AllowPurchaseFromRestrictedCountries Yes. Whole lotta worrying over nothing I guess.

Last edited:

• All Steam redeemable
  • Previously unbundled
WGN Killing Floor 2 Bundle

• All Steam redeemable
  • Previously unbundled
Cowabunga! Coral's Crazy Cool Completely Crapless Capstone-Cubed Curb-stompingly Chill Collection

• All Steam redeemable
  • Previously unbundled
The CAG Bundle, since we're naming it and all. ;)

Yeah, I was talking about the site giveaways. Now I'm really curious as to the catch. (There has to be one... with that many unbundled games there just has to be.)
The catch? It's a bunch of greenlight shit no one with any taste is ever going to play. Of course, I'll buy it for the plus 1's. But seriously, the catch? LMAO.

• All Steam redeemable
  • Previously unbundled
The Coral Bundle

tumblr_n50n1aHS8r1rk91wjo1_1280.jpg

• All Steam redeemable
  • Previously unbundled
I have a couple ideas.

The If I bundled it bundle, by Carlmundo.Get it? Like OJ? So topical!

Or, or....

The
fc,550x550,brown.u1.jpg
Bundle

I love me some Deus Ex and I really enjoyed Human Revolution so I'm excited for Mankind Divided for sure. Glad it's a PC/PS4/XBone title and not another shitty mobile game.

Sorry for the non-Steam OT, but does anyone know if this game can be activated on Uplay, and if it can, does it still have Tagés?

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TINTIN/the-adventure-of-tintin-the-game

I've already reported myself, so don't worry about that.
Reported to CAG Mods and PlayFire for abusing the report system.

Since people seem to be pretty stoked for Killing Floor 2 coming up I thought I post this here.

Some gameplay video via Totalbiscuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LeDvDdadxQ

Sorry for the non-Steam OT, but does anyone know if this game can be activated on Uplay, and if it can, does it still have Tagés?

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TINTIN/the-adventure-of-tintin-the-game

I've already reported myself, so don't worry about that.
If, and only If http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uplay information is correct, then I would assume it can be activated. But unless someone knows it for sure 100%, I can't guarantee it.

Edit. Look here => http://paulthetall.com/adventures-tintin-secret-unicorn-wrapper-update/ . Basically it says he activated on Uplay from GG key.

And that's why I asked. :(

I really want that game. It's licensed not-quite-garbage and this is probably the last chance I have before it gets pulled. But tagés... ugh.
Look my post. I edited with some link which I think might be useful for you

bread's done
Back