Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I think you need to buy it with real money and brag about it.

Game Gr

K5HBW-7KQCK-GTVFY

NZVC9-CR7IM-GHH47

AII9P-T76TV-XYPDT

07REL-BEF38-5AMLB

0MAGF-XJIYJ-F5A0B

L26X9-GVV5K-DGPKV

25JWY-WTC6X-Y5HHW

62MKX-MEQHD-JN9MW

BPHHX-5WCJ2-RKDR0

X9DTK-E2VVK-MBWBP

Game Gl

MDIV5-3D64B-6A9VL

MR4HX-LGVJN-H7V75

Z446F-BVNEW-Q48X3

ADBJX-3NAA0-CT65B

C4BD4-E277A-5DI3C

IA9W3-MZJ0P-NH6TY

RKZAA-YRYR0-TG3NY

M3V5J-K9J5Q-C6PQK

CCGWF-8DB0H-LXRL9

JKBNZ-XI85V-Q5J54
Took Glorkian Warrior, thanks.

And didn't post it here, which only helps people loitering in the stupid chatrooms. You refugees can complain about CAG all you like, some of us actually read these threads for fuck ing deals.

In other FX2 news: Up next, Valve licensed table(s)?
I was going to post it, I just got lazy while doing other things, honestly. Has nothing to do with being a refugee or anything.

I was also going to message you on Steam about it (because I know you love pinball), but it said you're offline. :whistle2:(

Re: Valve tables. Based on the ball, it's probably Half-Life related.

Last edited by a moderator:
And didn't post it here, which only helps people loitering in the stupid chatrooms. You refugees can complain about CAG all you like, some of us actually read these threads for fuck ing deals.

Sorry, that was not my intention. It was more like giving credits to him, not pretending to complain or something.My apologise for being unable to explain.

I was going to post it, I just got lazy while doing other things, honestly. Has nothing to do with being a refugee or anything.

I was also going to message you on Steam about it (because I know you love pinball), but it said you're offline. :whistle2:(

Re: Valve tables. Based on the ball, it's probably Half-Life related.
Sorry, that was not my intention. It was more like giving credits to him, not pretending to complain or something.My apologise for my being unable to explain.
:grouphug: I'm sorry too, guys. Got snippy. Glitch pricing needs to get posted ASAP so many people can get in on it, then complain when it's cheaper later. Especially when it's pinball related.

RE: Potential Valve tables, TF2 would be good. Red vs. Blue, lots of potential missions with all the characters, great voice actors, hats. Portal is the other obvious choice. Not so sure how Half Life would work.

So Steam has Conquest of Elysium 3 on sale for $2.49 (75% off) again and I have this game on my wishlist.  Before I make a purchase, if anyone has an "extra" from the IR Winter bundle that they want to get rid of please PM me.  I didn't see anything in the buy/sell/trade thread.

So Steam has Conquest of Elysium 3 on sale for $2.49 (75% off) again and I have this game on my wishlist. Before I make a purchase, if anyone has an "extra" from the IR Winter bundle that they want to get rid of please PM me. I didn't see anything in the buy/sell/trade thread.
Considering I don't even have that game, I don't think you're gonna have much luck finding a leftover.

So Steam has Conquest of Elysium 3 on sale for $2.49 (75% off) again and I have this game on my wishlist. Before I make a purchase, if anyone has an "extra" from the IR Winter bundle that they want to get rid of please PM me. I didn't see anything in the buy/sell/trade thread.
I may have a key. Answer your damn Steam chat. :p

*buys possibly glitched out Pinball FX2 DLC* Hooray for card moneys.

I figured out what Valve game will be getting a Pinball FX table!

header.jpg

Or you can join the Dark Side. You see what I did there by using the Pinball FX2 Star Wars Table reference and making the Dark Side about Tebow chat where you can learn about this deal and other hidden gems.

The-Force-is-Strong-with-This-One-e1350925522370.jpg

Bobby saw it first though. I'm not sure if it's a price mistake, but nothing to regrets in case it gets bundled after that.

Sorry, that was not my intention. It was more like giving credits to him, not pretending to complain or something.My apologise for being unable to explain.
:grouphug: I'm sorry too, guys. Got snippy. Glitch pricing needs to get posted ASAP so many people can get in on it, then complain when it's cheaper later. Especially when it's pinball related.
You guys clearly need to to be reeducated on CAG (console peasant) etiquette. The proper response to this sort of encounter is to be a complete and utter cunt to the opposing party until one or more mods are forced to clean threads and silence ne'er-do-wells.

This hug-it-out nonsense needs to stop, and my popcorn is already cold. fuck

Packs are one inventory item.
So you can look at it as Valve doesn't want my money or they just don't want packs taken apart and sold separately and thus possibly lose several sales. Seriously, without the extra copy of the original game to sell off and recoup, it's not worth it.

I also question how many sales it actually costs by giving the extra game. Was the person who might buy the original Blackguards from me for $4-5 really going to buy the bundle if they don't have that opportunity? I tend to doubt it. The whole point is buying a part at a cheaper price because due to either the cost or already owned games that consumers don't want to pay for twice, they don't want to buy the bundle. So no one buys instead of two people combining to generate one sale.

wow that bundle is actually pretty good. didn't own any of those games, (Space Run, Contrast, Final Exam) I knew holding off on Space run would pay off. bought.

http://www.amazon.com/FOCUS-INDIE-PACK-Online-Game/dp/B00QXRAXQK
The Spiders RPG pack isn't a bad deal either: http://www.amazon.com/SPIDERS-PACK-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00QXRAL3U/ref=sr_1_33?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1430321987&sr=1-33

Neither is a bad deal and I'm tempted, but I want them both to be cheaper.

lol I was seriously just looking at the Amazing Spider-Man games on Steam and wishing they'd go on sale (ok cursing they haven't). Closed that tab and saw this comment.
You'd be better off playing Amazing Spider-Man 1 on a console. On PC it has a super high rate of crashing every 30 minutes to 2 hours with no way to fix. Haven't tried the 2nd game, so I don't know if the same applies to it.

You'd be better off playing Amazing Spider-Man 1 on a console. On PC it has a super high rate of crashing every 30 minutes to 2 hours with no way to fix. Haven't tried the 2nd game, so I don't know if the same applies to it.
Hmmn, well that's disappointing. Thanks for letting me know though!

Edit: Of course neither is on Redbox anymore and Gamefly wants way too much for used copies. But.. maybe I could get away with another free trial from them since I haven't used them at all since I moved a few years back..

Damn. So you guys are saying I've potentially missed out on cheap deals, plus-ones, glitches and incoherent nonsense (among other things) by not loitering in the Tebow secret society chat? This makes me feel like my Steam library could have been so much more. 

[customspoiler="The feelings of lost potential..."]
tumblr_inline_mwxweuDYNJ1rcmeaw.gif

[/customspoiler]

Big Bunch of Jerks!

Tebow hides the deals in between spankings to weed out the blasphemors.

Also thanks Bobby for the offer and spoder for picking up the table for me

It's been a while since I've contributed much, but I saw this chatter about a cheap pinball table.  I've seen some mention a possible anomaly w/ the price of said table.  However, I didn't see anybody post a table pack that's also showing 77% off.  Here it is in case it wasn't posted already:

Star Wars Pack @ 77% off = $2.30

*Just saw spoder's post:  ^^^ still up..  grab it while you can!

It's been a while since I've contributed much, but I saw this chatter about a cheap pinball table. I've seen some mention a possible anomaly w/ the price of said table. However, I didn't see anybody post a table pack that's also showing 77% off. Here it is in case it wasn't posted already:

It's because that in a Humble Weekly, and most of us have it.. Good catch though.

Edit: And seeing your edit... It's reasonable that one is 77% off... two years old, bundled, been 75% off a couple times already. The Star Wars Rebels table released today, so 77% off at release is possibly unintended.

*Just saw spoder's post: ^^^ still up.. grab it while you can!
So.. the question has become (since I've been working so damned much I can't catch up)..

Are the X-Wing packs worth it if I own the originals (X-Wing, Tie Fighter, and Alliance) on 3.5"s and CD? Tempted just to add to my Steam library. And if they ever mod them any decent... and not charge me for said modding.

Contrast and Final Exam aren't very good. Haven't tried Space Run though
Space Run is pretty cool. It's a nice twist on Tower Defense. I actually enjoyed Final Exam as well. It was a nice side scrolling/exploring shooter.

I'm very excited to see what they do. I'd be interested in tables based on most of Valve's games, but in particular Portal, TF2, and L4D.

However, I didn't see anybody post a table pack that's also showing 77% off. Here it is in case it wasn't posted already:

I thought they were talking about the new SW Rebels table that was just released. It was super cheap this morning and is now no longer on sale.

So.. the question has become (since I've been working so damned much I can't catch up)..

Are the X-Wing packs worth it if I own the originals (X-Wing, Tie Fighter, and Alliance) on 3.5"s and CD? Tempted just to add to my Steam library. And if they ever mod them any decent... and not charge me for said modding.
Apparently the Steam versions are unstable and you're better off getting these on GOG. The GOG versions also include the original DOS and Collectors CD versions.

Yes.  It was the just released that was up & since taken down.  I must've been new to CAGing when that particular HB ran as I don't have anything but what I'm assuming is the most recent pinball bundle (thanks gilby).  No core pack, classics ... awww shucks!!!!!

Yes. It was the just released that was up & since taken down. I must've been new to CAGing when that particular HB ran as I don't have anything but what I'm assuming is the most recent pinball bundle (thanks gilby). No core pack, classics ... awww shucks!!!!!
Sounds like you might be in need of: http://www.enhancedsteam.com/

Yeah it was $.69. I saw everyone on my Activity page buying it and managed to get one as well. You know something's up whenever that happens.
Screen_Shot_2015_04_29_at_11_01_49_AM.png

Yeah it was $.69. I saw everyone on my Activity page buying it and managed to get one as well. You know something's up whenever that happens.
Yup. I shamelessly look at my friends activity feed on my Steam mobile app far too much. I've caught a few deals I might have otherwise missed.

I also jumped on the Star Wars Rebels table, but I'm keeping it in my inventory on the off chance madjoki is right about the next humble weekly. :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back