Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So is Orcs and Men actually good?
I've beaten it and I thought it was okay, but you probably won't like it. The game is basically going down straight paths with Dragon Age 1 combat. There is no exploration and with only two characters, and limited abilities it gets repetitive fast. However, I enjoyed the main characters' dialogue and the story is at least somewhat unique.

For anyone who doesn't know, there's actually a sequel. Styx Master of Shadows continues the story of one of the main characters but with different gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've beaten it and I thought it was okay, but you probably won't like it. The game is basically going down straight paths with Dragon Age 1 combat. There is no exploration and with only two characters, and limited abilities it gets repetitive fast.
Thanks. Probably a no for me... but LETTER QUEST. That might make it worth the $5 with Strife.

H: Some Might and Magic games. There's kind of a lot of them. Some of them are heroes of something or other roman numerals, but there's definitely a lot of other ones.

W: Together, all of these games could cost you up to $195, but here at Humble Bundle, you choose the price! $190
MysterD will negotiate with you.

$1 for all your M+M leftovers altogether.

Deal? ;)

Yeah, a couple pages back someone said a regular got scammed out of a key: that was me. I got ripped off and lost a Dying Light key.

Thanks for reminding me, dumbass.

(By that I mean me = dumbass)

If he was loaded he wouldn't care about buying games on sale.

Dumbass.
Because I'm sure that's a reason to have nothing to do with CAG.

300px-Bruticusg1guido.jpg

I've beaten it and I thought it was okay, but you probably won't like it. The game is basically going down straight paths with Dragon Age 1 combat. There is no exploration and with only two characters, and limited abilities it gets repetitive fast. However, I enjoyed the main characters' dialogue and the story is at least somewhat unique.

For anyone who doesn't know, there's actually a sequel. Styx Master of Shadows continues the story of one of the main characters but with different gameplay.
Linear game with zero exploration and a poor man's version of dragon age's combat?

Game sounds pretty terrible.

Getting closer. But at this point I might as well wait for 75% off the GOTY edition. I'd have to upgrade my video card to play it anyway.
exactly, if you waited this long for it. might as well wait another year when the goty edition drops that low

it might come as a free game with a video card purchase

I liked it in a "Ok, so that was pretty good" way but not enough to ever replay it. As you said, it's very linear so there's really zero reason to ever play it twice. I liked the main characters, who were well animated and voiced. Everyone else ranged from passable to terrible for animation and voice acting. Combat was a bit repetitive but I enjoyed it anyway. My biggest issue with the game was the terrible pacing. It felt like there was a cut scene after every third battle so you never really got into a groove of just playing it.

Anyway, mainly repeating Jon7, I thought it was worth it for the main characters and at least attempting something different with the storyline. It's nothing life-changing but, for under $5, it's worth a try. I liked it enough to be interested in playing Sytx once that gets cheap.

I played the first part of Of Orcs and Men and got the same feel of too many cut scenes.  I thought maybe it was just because it was the beginning so it was giving me tutorial and back story, but I guess it continues through the rest of the game.  

Edit:

I also have an extra key for Dino D-Day if anyone wants to play it.  PM me and I'll decide who I like better out of the people who PM me.  

how does the trade work? i thought u supposed to do it simultaneously?!?!
Not in the case when you are trading actual game codes, usually lower Rep goes first. Basically, I was an idiot and got duped into trading for something that doesn't exist.

Actually, I just thought of a name for it: CAGfished

Orcs and Men looks like a good B grade RPG, but I got all the other games I wanted from the bundle via trades, so no point getting the bundle now.

I only glanced at the screenshots but it sorta looked like a poor man's Alice.  Not that that's a bad thing -- I just said I enjoyed the B-Quality "Of Orcs & Men" but that was the feeling I took from it.

GamersGate can't have my BCs. I'm saving them for my wedding night

Anyone else lucky enough to have their MK X saves deleted? I am ecstatic! Wish more "AAA" games would make me download a 15 GB patch that wipes all of my efforts. fuck my ass, what a fuck ing great day!

GamersGate can't have my BCs. I'm saving them for my wedding night

Anyone else lucky enough to have their MK X saves deleted? I am ecstatic! Wish more "AAA" games would make me download a 15 GB patch that wipes all of my efforts. fuck my ass, what a fuck ing great day!
Mine was still there after the fail patch yesterday.

bread's done
Back