Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
0J5Y5-D5PVC-YBLRX

I0BCG-XAL3F-ZBJEN

2GVPB-G4LAI-KKKNJ

2JJNP-Z65L7-6IPIW

2C3PL-AXBJ7-HEEEZ

0HPFI-CCY6R-IRF4D

25E38-6W88X-7V5RD

2GEP5-T8DPF-8QZ55

0JPRM-QDGQ0-7X66X

2LIIZ-39M0W-E7BIW
All gone. But after seeing what they were, there isn't anything that i regret missing.

Thanks anyway for the drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
0J5Y5-D5PVC-YBLRX

I0BCG-XAL3F-ZBJEN

2GVPB-G4LAI-KKKNJ

2JJNP-Z65L7-6IPIW

2C3PL-AXBJ7-HEEEZ

0HPFI-CCY6R-IRF4D

25E38-6W88X-7V5RD

2GEP5-T8DPF-8QZ55

0JPRM-QDGQ0-7X66X

2LIIZ-39M0W-E7BIW
I think this is one of the first of your drops in a while that I had everything already. I got locked out on the last game though, so I'm not sure what it is.

Thanks though.

5WlTQID.png

Nice deal!
Hope you bought enough for everyone.

Sort of free. You need to earn 50 coins before you can "buy" it.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that. It isn't hard to earn 50 coins most of the time, espcially with quick surveys. Having it this way instead of charging 50 does prevent hording, as you can only buy it for 0 coins once, and the coins are not wasted.

For Tremor, on Peanutlabs, go to free and sort by popular. Third one down should be +200 for a life insurance quote, and it only asks for a zip code.

There's also a +400 auto insurance one that asks for a lot more info, but easy enough to sign up a local McDonald's.

I hate you Tremor users. I only get ads that ask me for my cell phone number so the surveys can auto-charge a fee after the trials.

Connected a controller to my PC wirelessly for the first time (Dualshock 4 with $4 dongle from eBay). This is the future, why did I wait so long?! Time to throw out my wired 360 pad now.  :p

DualShock 3 and $2 bluetooth adapter from Amazon. Been using it for years. :mrgreen:
Time to upgrade? :whistle2:

It's really neat how AC Unity natively recognizes the DS4 and uses PS button icons in the game. Don't even have to run DS4tool or any of those xinput drivers. I wish Sony had made an effort with DS4 on PC and maybe more games would offer this.

I'm still using my 360 controller + wireless PC adapter. Have a bunch of wired 360 pads around as well.

Waiting patiently for the Xbox One PC dongle.

For Tremor, on Peanutlabs, go to free and sort by popular. Third one down should be +200 for a life insurance quote, and it only asks for a zip code.

There's also a +400 auto insurance one that asks for a lot more info, but easy enough to sign up a local McDonald
Thanks for the tip. I usually stick with tasks since I qualifed for all the university surveys years ago; one 10-15 minute survey usually gets me 260-480 points.

Edit: Whoa, wtf happened to my message? I only quoted once!

Would one of fellows be willing to link a good bluetooth dongle so I can use my controllers wirelessly? Preferably on Amazon since I have Prime or will pretty much any bluetooth dongle work?

Time to upgrade? :whistle2:

It's really neat how AC Unity natively recognizes the DS4 and uses PS button icons in the game. Don't even have to run DS4tool or any of those xinput drivers. I wish Sony had made an effort with DS4 on PC and maybe more games would offer this.
Nah, no reason yet, the only feature of new controllers that has appeal is XBO's rumble-triggers... but I have a racing wheel. I like running BetterDS3 since I can turn off rumble and remap the controller even when a game doesn't support remapping.

Interesting, that's cool to hear.

Would one of fellows be willing to link a good bluetooth dongle so I can use my controllers wirelessly? Preferably on Amazon since I have Prime or will pretty much any bluetooth dongle work?
I can tell you the model of mine, you can prob. find it on Amazon.

CSR8510 A10 v4.0

Just plugged and played, worked perfectly so far.

Nah, no reason yet, the only feature of new controllers that has appeal is XBO's rumble-triggers... but I have a racing wheel. I like running BetterDS3 since I can turn off rumble and remap the controller even when a game doesn't support remapping.

Interesting, that's cool to hear.
Maybe you can check out a DS4 in a store, even if you disregard any functionality it feels really nice in the hands, better than DS3 to me. Triggers are nicer than the realtrigger addons I put on my DS3. But whatever works for ya, been using the DS3 for years and ain't nothin wrong with it.

[quote name="Naked Snake Eyes" post="12680919" timestamp="1431036012"]I can tell you the model of mine, you can prob. find it on Amazon.

CSR8510 A10 v4.0

Just plugged and played, worked perfectly so far.[/quote]

Cool. Thanks

Maybe you can check out a DS4 in a store, even if you disregard any functionality it feels really nice in the hands, better than DS3 to me. Triggers are nicer than the realtrigger addons I put on my DS3. But whatever works for ya, been using the DS3 for years and ain't nothin wrong with it.
I've never been hands-on with a PS4 controller (outside of those hamfisted store displays)... I really like the size/shape of the dualshock 1/2/3. I have short fingers which make reaching the triggers on some other controllers a bit of a stretch.

Connected a controller to my PC wirelessly for the first time (Dualshock 4 with $4 dongle from eBay). This is the future, why did I wait so long?! Time to throw out my wired 360 pad now. :p
I have a DS4 in an unopened box gathering dust on a bookshelf. Maybe it's time.

Keep that wired pad for those times when you run out of DS4 juice. Can you usb charge the 4 on the PC while you play or would that screw up the BT connection? I bought a 15' usb cable to connect my DS3 to my PS3 so I can play because I can never remember to keep it charged.

Keep that wired pad for those times when you run out of DS4 juice. Can you usb charge the 4 on the PC while you play or would that screw up the BT connection? I bought a 15' usb cable to connect my DS3 to my PS3 so I can play because I can never remember to keep it charged.
I used to use it wired only, I only just got the BT dongle so I haven't tried any combination of bluetooth and USB. I won't really throw out the 360 pad but I'm definitely retiring it.

You know what they say about women with short fingers? Cause I don't. :whistle2:(
I'd make a lousy lesbian lover? ;)

My DS3 can charge while playing on PC.

bread's done
Back