Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Console people keep posting separate threads about that W3 / 4 free games Uplay deal. Besides the whole we exist and did post it here :roll: thing, it must seem like hot shit to them without knowing that we almost never pay $60 for any PC game ever, if you really want the damned thing you can Hola Putin it on GOG for like $12, those games have (mostly) already been on sale really cheap for PC downloads and of course the whole Ewww Gog/Uplay keys thing.

rZ4pnFk.jpg

5ySqApA.jpg

See you guys at 4k!

Man, AMD sure whines a lot.  And to think that I had an AMD video card for TressFX back when Tomb Raider came out.  I think I'll stick with Nvidia from now on. 

Oh for god's sake, one bit internet drama and 'OMG every piece of hardware this company makes sucks they are WHINERS! I must give all my money to the enemy from now on!' until they whine and I jump ship again

The hardware is more or less comparable, various software shenanigans mostly made to stack the deck for benchmarks aside. Just buy whatever you can get a decent deal on.

Man, AMD sure whines a lot. And to think that I had an AMD video card for TressFX back when Tomb Raider came out. I think I'll stick with Nvidia from now on.
I think that there's about a hundred things on my decision list before "Statements a company flack made on Reddit" when picking out a new video card but you do what feels right for you.

Dead Island and Dying Light studio Techland has decided to cease development of Hellraid, its dark first-person fantasy game originally planned for launch this year on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-21-dead-island-dev-dumps-hellraid-development
Damn, actually wanted this to release. At least it looks like we're going to get more zombie games instead which we totally have a drought of right now and need another 10 billion developed.

1) It sounds like Techland is making a smart decision by rebooting Hellraid. It sounds like they're not scraping the idea completely, but trying to avoid an A:CM like situation. At least that's what I gather from their statement. (I was/am really looking forward to its eventual release.)

2) The comments at the bottom of their statement are priceless.

"Seeing how this is being handled i have decided to boycott Techland products. I think someone in your company has made a very bad decision that will come back to bite him in the ass."
Lol, OK, you do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
2HIJA-GBQ7W-HCZC3

NC32Q-558CW-RAEFJ

NTKLG-RACB5-TB37C

6X8VC-5L8QK-GEFWW

V5HHW-6QNQV-XEB7B

4HECL-PQEV7-CVJ7I

YAXF4-PIVEZ-K2H8H

2M0MA-VP3VD-EMAW3

KCRML-I4RTD-B8YD0

MT5MQ-K08L6-AV287

6JE9Y-CQ9HK-V6GLR

PLN0B-RC5H7-7DY3X

4GJDY-PRRGP-F4HLI

LNYAR-YK0MR-QAZZQ

ZLD7X-XIEHA-APT54

1) It sounds like Techland is making a smart decision by rebooting Hellraid. It sounds like they're not scraping the idea completely, but trying to avoid an A:CM like situation. At least that's what I gather from their statement. (I was/am really looking forward to its eventual release.)
I hope that's what it means but I do think it could easily mean "we made a lot of money off of dying light so let's put this on the back burner until we exhaust potential profit from that franchise"

but who knows

edit: maybe if they would follow this sage advice they wouldn't need to cancel the game

"i was really looking forward to this game i hope you finish it read deathtrap dungeon by ian livingstone if you need inspiration"

It seems that Warner Brother titles are no longer available on Nuuvem. At least I can't find any.
Im guessing they weighed the cost benefits of allowing other regions to keep buying cheap games vs allowing Brazilians to have their regional pricing.

Theres like a Brazilian things wrong with handling it this way.

There's one for Syntax Error too.
This is very dangerous task, full of dreadful obstacles. You have to go through hot island, dangerouse jungle and Pirates ships. Each of territories consists of 3 difficult levels, with such obstacles like thorns, wasps, tiny earthworms, stinging hedgehogs, moving platforms and colourful slugs. Task for players is not easy carrots wait to be collected too. You have long way to go and every level brings more and more expensive challenges.

fast action
9 fascinating and differentiated level
beautiful location in color graphics 3d
sipmly interface
I think this much of joye fun game i like verry lots much

I wouldn't let .745 cents hold me back if I didn't already own it.  Great game and well worth the price considering all the user-created content available.

I wouldn't let .745 cents hold me back if I didn't already own it. Great game and well worth the price considering all the user-created content available.
I am because as much as I want it I won't play it as soon as I buy it. It'll be this price during the summer and possibly cheaper, it'd be stupid for me to buy it right now.

.745 cents is less than a penny.
Well, I certainly wouldn't let less than a penny hold me back! Nor would I let $.745! 8-[

You big meanie!

I am because as much as I want it I won't play it as soon as I buy it. It'll be this price during the summer and possibly cheaper, it'd be stupid for me to buy it right now.
Well, if you're really not planning on playing it before then.. of course there's no point in jumping on it now.

If you only post once in awhile and have under 2000 games (currently 1437) then you might be #SeasonalCAG and just don't buy every bundle (madjoki) and game for full price (fakeybro).

tumblr_m7cx0v0Fgp1rbaxuco1_500.gif

...rainbows come out of your ass
I'm definitely pretty seasonal, and most of my posting is during the steam sales or major humble bundles. I'll have to try posting more, maybe it will make my collection go up... Unfortunately I like to play my games a little too much to be on here as much as some people.

I'm definitely pretty seasonal, and most of my posting is during the steam sales or major humble bundles. I'll have to try posting more, maybe it will make my collection go up... Unfortunately I like to play my games a little too much to be on here as much as some people.
No I was trying to get more people to join #SeasonalCAG don't change

anchorman-baxterpunt.gif

(I like to play games too and idle tebow chat)

I play a lot of games go to grad school, have a job, and hangout with friends (socialize) multiple times a week. No excuse to not log on and post here a few minutes out of the day!

Unless you have kids screw kids

bread's done
Back