Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I meant Witcher, hence that was just the part I quoted.

I have 3 other Batman games I still need to play. WB will slash the price after a bit and there's more places to get it as a Steam key which means more chances for a sale, so eh on AK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant Witcher, hence that was just the part I quoted. I have 3 other Batman games I still need to play and WB will slash the price after a bit so eh on AK.
You should try them...I'm not really a superhero fan but they're definitely pretty good games. Personally I think Arkham Asylum is a better game than City. Preferred the metroidvania-esque approach over the open world thing.

I do prefer Steam, but free's free. :D I have the second game on GOG (which I also got free) so they'll look nice on the shelf together.
For a second I was like 'Shelf? What the hell is he talking about?' Then I went 'Oh. GOG. :roll: '

Be warned though. The shelf has been streamlined and it ain't what it used to be.

it ain't what it used to be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TylXmhf8Xk

can't stop thinking about the Witcher. Ciri has become one of my fave video game characters. not enough to want to play again, but to, ya know, watch youtube videos of her repeatedly. and fap to them

Ciri is so rad. Every time the game switches to her I always get sad when it switches back to Geralt, especially near the end when all her powers get unlocked.

I like Arkham Asylum for a game I can 100% complete in the main story. Plus I didn't know Batman could jump and plant fist to face when I played that game.

City is tough but very satisfying when you figure out how to get around and solve tons of puzzles. I don't like that game because of the criminals that remain, as they get in the way of your exploration.

So, you can now reserve your copy of Windows 10. Which is apparently really just telling Microsoft/Windows to notify you when it comes out and automatically download 10. 

Legendary Drop Rate Hot Fixes Releasing Today

Geearbox said:
After analyzing thousands of hours of your gameplay and feedback survey data, we’ve decided to add a permanent 3x drop rate increase to both games!

Yes, you read that right – starting May 26, hot fixes* that increase legendary drop rates will be rolling out for Borderlands 2, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection across all platforms! We’ll be looking to permanently incorporate these hot fixes via future updates down the road.

What's up with all these gamer sites constantly putting these 6.5/10 girls up to do their 'gaming headline' videos? It's pretty shameless.
We all knows 6.5 is about 5 too high for the league most of you guys are in... so let's not pretend that if you had the chance you'd prolly try to get with that in a nanosecond.

Every gaming YouTube channel is some 5.0/10 guy with an obnoxious voice fast talking while trying -- and failing -- to be clever.  There's room for all sorts of mediocre people in the world of gaming journalism!

7245-1392301641.jpg

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?tap_a=1964-996bbb&tap_s=2994-84d7fa

25% off Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Pre-Purchase with Promo Code 25OFFF-FHEAVE-NSWARD

Summer Sale (wip)
Ending 6/3
75% off Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition (Steam) - $10.00
60% off Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Steam) - $24.00
50% off Lords of the Fallen Deluxe Edition (Steam) - $25.00
Up to 75% off Far Cry games and DLC
Up to 80% off The Walking Dead games and DLC (PSA: Season 2 is Telltale DRM)

Ending 6/6
75% off Ace Patrol Bundle (Steam) - $1.75
75% off Mafia II (Steam) - $7.49
75% off Sid Meier's Pirates! (Steam) - $2.49

Ending 6/9
50% off Dovetail games and DLC

Ending 6/11
Up to 87% off 1C Games
75% off CI Games
Up to 90% off Daedalic Entertainment
50% off Nordic Games
50% off SEGA
Up to 50% off Sniper Elite games and DLC
50% off S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Up to 50% off Stardock
66% off Telltale Games
Up to 75% off Trion Worlds (Defiance/RIFT packs)
Up to 57% off Ubisoft

Up to 85% off Summer Sale Daily Deals - Ends June 10th?

Yeah, wow, those Ubisoft "sales" suck.

I did dump another 2500 blue coins on getting the FC3 Deluxe upgrade from GG.  Now I can play with Hurk and his monkeys.

I look like a male version of Kristen Stewart, so hopefully that means I'm at least a 7.

And hopefully that ruins Kristen Stewart for everyone.

How can you ruin something non-existent?  Doesn't help that she slept with the director to get her that Snow White movie.  Likely did the same for Twilight.  Once a whore, always a whore.

And I once knew a girl who was smoking hot 8/9/10.  She had bed bugs.  It was gross.  They'd like randomly crawl around her clothes.  Even after she got everything taken care of... I still got all itchy thinking about her.  It wasn't fleas but that's my "close" story.  Hell just thinking about it now's making me itch.

Who the fuck is kristen stewart?
f60fd5a9346df9e56de3f06a5344ce83.jpg

Edit
Google search ftw.
Apparently she can't afford any clothes.

How can you ruin something non-existent? Doesn't help that she slept with the director to get her that Snow White movie. Likely did the same for Twilight. Once a whore, always a whore.

And I once knew a girl who was smoking hot 8/9/10. She had bed bugs. It was gross. They'd like randomly crawl around her clothes. Even after she got everything taken care of... I still got all itchy thinking about her. It wasn't fleas but that's my "close" story. Hell just thinking about it now's making me itch.
Well, she didn't have bed bugs. Her house/apartment did. They don't infest people (and they don't live on clothes, although they do travel on clothes, so you're probably lucky you didn't end up carrying some back to your residence) like fleas or lice. Fleas don't really "infest" (i.e., live on) people either because we're not suitable host organisms, but they will take our blood because it's mammal blood.

The more you know. . . .

When the hell is Elite Dangerous going to go on sale?  It hasn't had even  a 10% off sale since it released last month.  I can't even remember the last time I spent $60 on a game (probably back when I played mostly on my Xbox360).

I need something of it's ilk to fill in the time between now and Star Citizen's release now that I have a card that should be able to run it (the adapter Neuro linked me to the other day should be delivered today :fingers crossed:).

PS: Twilight sucks.  I watched 60% of the 1st one before getting up and walking out of the living room.  My gf paused it for 5 minutes thinking I went to the bathroom or something before finally coming to find me at my computer.  I told her to go ahead and finish it without me since it wasn't for me.  An hour or so later she came back and told me she didn't want to see the rest of them.  Unfortunately, she made sure to tell me the rest of the movie in excruciating detail, so I might as well have sat through it.  Shared suffering, I guess.

My wife watched Twilight (all of 'em).  And read the books.  Same with Hunger Games and whatever other tween-lit/film is out there.

I'd probably judge her more harshly if I wasn't using that time listening to Leliana tell me boring crap about her life so my video game dude can bone her.

bread's done
Back