Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Neptunia worth it?

1 and 2 are same price though Rebirth 2 is now listed on the Daily Deals page

Last edited by a moderator:

Daily Deals
Ending 6/17
80% off Crusader Kings II - $7.99
75% off Crusader Kings II Collection - $39.99 (75% off most DLC)
50% off DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round - $19.99 (50% off select DLC)
60% off Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition - $19.99
75% off Dishonored - $4.99
66% off Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition - $10.19
33% off Divinity: Original Sin - $26.79 (33% off CE/DLC pack)
75% off Five Nights at Freddy's - $1.24
50% off Five Nights at Freddy's - Franchise Pack - $9.99
60% off Five Nights at Freddy's 2 - $3.19
33% off Five Nights at Freddy's 3 - $5.35
25% off Galactic Civilizations III - $37.49
50% off Garry's Mod - $4.99
70% off Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - $8.99 (71% off DLC)
70% off Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation - $8.99 (71% off DLC)
60% off Lords Of The Fallen Digital Deluxe Edition - $19.99 (up to 60% off DLC)
40% off Project Zomboid - $8.99
66% off Ryse: Son of Rome - $13.59
50% off The Long Dark - $9.99
Up to 85% off Bioshock Franchise
Up to 80% off Shadowrun Franchise

Flash Sales
Ending 6/16 Group #2
80% off 3DMark - $4.99
15% off Automation - The Car Company Tycoon Game - $25.49
90% off Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons - $1.49
65% off Craft The World - $6.64
50% off Deathtrap - $9.99
78% off Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition - $6.59
33% off Gang Beasts - $13.39
66% off I am Bread - $4.41
50% off Savage Lands - $9.99
75% off Scribblenauts Unlimited - $4.99
75% off Scribblenauts Unmasked - $4.99
33% off The Repopulation - $13.39
33% off TOXIKK - $12.72
66% off Trials Fusion - $6.79
66% off Trials Fusion - Deluxe Edition - $13.59
50% off Xenonauts - $12.49
Up to 90% off Shadow Warrior Franchise

Monster Community Sales
Ending 6/17
80% off A Story About My Uncle - $2.59
50% off Avernum 2: Crystal Souls - $9.99
75% off Contrast - $3.74
90% off Cook, Serve, Delicious! - $0.99
78% off Dead Space - $4.39
78% off Dead Space 2 - $4.39
78% off Dead Space Pack - $7.69
50% off Frozen Cortex - $12.49 (50% off tiers/DLC)
25% off NoLimits 2 Roller Coaster Simulation - $29.99
80% off Tales of Maj'Eyal - $1.39 (80% off DLC)

Says you have to be subscribed until it goes FTP to get the 'bonuses' (at the link indef posted) I'll probably pass after all.
I was going to get it for $1 for that reason, but this changed my mind. Wildstar, despite being a pretty decent game, made a lot of bad decisions, imo. They refused to discount their base game for a long time, and by the time they did, most older people had already left.

Savage Lands is tempting me but I'm not sure how much of that is just bad sale fatigue.

If a couple regs wanted to 4-pack it ($7.50 each), I'd be in.

Lame deal on Divinity Original Sin. I'm guessing they want to milk the cow until the release of the Enhanced Edition. Brothers is very tempting at that price, as I skipped the same deal last Winter, for some reason.

33% off Divinity: OS makes me glad I have Wasteland 2 coming to me.

You slack-asses failed to get a Monster game sale unlocked? :shame:
I seriously thought that all the games would unlock even if no one played the game, shows what a dumbass I am. I guess I'll bother to set up an auto-cannon today and help out. I was playing the game until I realized the cards I earned were not actually crediting my steam account when I sold them. I thought it was some sort of glitch but since no one else complained I guess Steam just hates me.

I might have actually bit on Divinity if it was 20 bucks this time, as I have accrued 120 bucks in GabenDollarstm

As it stands, I might finally bite on Dishonored. 

Boo Steam sale, Booooooooooo. 

Stupid-ass Amazon STILL hasn't flipped the prices on Valkyria/Alien even though sale banner still advertises the 75% off prices. They end at 3am too. Did they replace Tony with a monkey?

I don't understand how these summer cards work. One time I clicked the game and it wouldn't launch but I got a card. Another time I clicked the game but immediately closed it and got two cards.

I wish Ryse were cheaper. It's nice looking graphically, but I've read it's a rather short campaign.
Very short, but very fun. I beat it in one sitting, probably 6 hours at most. It gets a bit repetitive, but there's a lot of executions to unlock and the combat is pretty fluid, not to mention it's absolutely gorgeous. What little I played of multiplayer wasn't too bad either, but nothing that kept me coming back for more. I can't say I'd recommend at this price, but anything sub $10 would probably be okay.

Very short, but very fun. I beat it in one sitting, probably 6 hours at most. It gets a bit repetitive, but there's a lot of executions to unlock and the combat is pretty fluid, not to mention it's absolutely gorgeous. What little I played of multiplayer wasn't too bad either, but nothing that kept me coming back for more. I can't say I'd recommend at this price, but anything sub $10 would probably be okay.
Its incredibly repetitive. The amount of QTEs drove me nuts and combat is 16 bit era samey.

I agree with you that it looks fantastic. Really everything technologically is good about the game, graphics, voice acting, variety of locations, even level design, all of it is strong except the enemies are rather boring.

Definitely not a recommend at this price point. Ryse is a 75% off game at minimum.

Looks like the monster community sales from yesterday are still running.
It's the way valve runs all their sales in that they overlap. The Dailies/Monster Sales run for 48 hours and the Flashes for 24 hours. Even their regular sales are like that in that the weekend sales start on Thursday, but the midweek sales run until Friday.

TL;DR: Valve time.

Stupid-ass Amazon STILL hasn't flipped the prices on Valkyria/Alien even though sale banner still advertises the 75% off prices. They end at 3am too. Did they replace Tony with a monkey?
My gf called 4 times about this yesterday and was told 'there was nothing more they could do, they have to wait for the games dept to change the price'

Today, she called and asked to speak with a CS manager. She told her to buy the game and she'd refund her $37.50 in store credit (but that it would take a couple days to go through). So, she did, and was able to use some Bingbux for it and she's finally happy (and I'll be able to play it when she's done with family share - bonus for me!).

Re: Todays deals:

Jeez... with the pricing of the DLC for Dishonored, I don't think I am buying Dishonored 2 or Fallout 4 until the GOTY editions.

Those bastards ain't going to fool me again.

Its incredibly repetitive. The amount of QTEs drove me nuts and combat is 16 bit era samey.

I agree with you that it looks fantastic. Really everything technologically is good about the game, graphics, voice acting, variety of locations, even level design, all of it is strong except the enemies are rather boring.

Definitely not a recommend at this price point. Ryse is a 75% off game at minimum.
Ah yeah, the enemies. I completely forgot about that. You'll end up seeing the same character models hundreds of times. That'd be okay if they were generic roman soldiers, but they're pretty distinct characters so it's a little awkward killing the same dude over and over and over. It was fun and even though it was short, I'm glad it was because I don't think I could have handled much more without getting bored.

I think they replaced the monkey with Tony actually. The monkey knows how to hit some buttons.

Waiting for that 10 dollar price point for Ryse.

lol @ the Deadrising franchise pack costing more than the 2 games that come with it individually.

Does anyone know if the Dishonored GotY is worth it?

Does the DLC add anything worthy to the story?
Dishonored's DLC is some of best DLC offered in my opinion. Excellent campaign expansion where you play as Daud with a slightly different set of abilities and gear. Also the Trials DLC is fun if you like challenge based gameplay and is fun for trying out stuff you may not have during the campaign. Yes, it's worth it.

Granted, I'm biased in that I loved Dishonored.

I remember Gamestop having it for $9.99.. not $5
d3884573777c80bff020544f01f6dc15e9a6840e196ae07f754decc979a8a635.jpg

But, the price is still lame.

For the Tremor Bros, Antisquad is free there. Not only that, they give you 195 coins for redeeming it. 50 coin minimum earned through offers for today though.

And now they fixed it. Even took those coins I earned from the error out of my account.

I think I've seen that D-Pad before...

Oh, right! It looks like the Steam controller. Microsoft has always been great at stealing ideas.

Do want the Transformers controller.

Also want Savage Lands, Long Dark, and some other crap I'll convince myself to impulse purchase.

Has been a good sale for poorly thought out decisions.

I want that controller if/when I can map the paddles to whatever I want.  Pinnacle will (hopefully) add that in quick if MS doesn't.

That would make shifting the rest of the buttons to other commands so easy and allow tons more in-game commands/keystrokes to be replicated via controller.

Do want the Transformers controller.

Also want Savage Lands, Long Dark, and some other crap I'll convince myself to impulse purchase.

Has been a good sale for poorly thought out decisions.
I'm proud for actually stopping myself from buying something simply because I haven't in two days.

I had Audiosurf 2 and A Story About My Bundle in my cart, and I said fuck It thinking it was going through, but I forgot about the final confirmation screen. I sat there staring at the cost and on the right side I saw Audiosurf 1 listed at 0.99 (which I already own) and was like how much am I going to play this thing? And I backed out simply because Steam showed me that on the final screen. Either way I didn't do it.....for now lol

Bethesda.net could be awesome if they mimic Battle.net.  I'm all in if they let me input cd keys from my old physical games and give me a digital version like Blizzard did.

just fyi, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation is also on sale on steam for $9 (70% off), even though it's not advertised on the front page. (It was $15 before today, and $30 normally)

just fyi, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation is also on sale on steam for $9 (70% off), even though it's not advertised on the front page. (It was $15 before today, and $30 normally)
I feel like I said this....hmmm

But yea, idk which one to buy.

bread's done
Back