Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
ill take both the peanut and deadly
I'm sorry, you'll have to share this:
peanut.jpg

Anyone think it's a decent deal to grab Age of Empires III @ 80% off: $7.99?  Unfortunately I missed it a 10 cents or whatever glitchy price it hit at some point.  It will be going on the backlog if that makes any difference.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone think it's a decent deal to grab Age of Empires III @ 80% off: $7.99? Unfortunately I missed it a 10 cents or whatever glitchy price it hit at some point. It will be going on the backlog if that makes any difference.

Thanks
yes.. it won't get cheaper than that (not counting glitches)

If you do try it, please let us know what you think.
Got Ultimate General: Gettyburg before the Russian lock down

It's a very good strategy game with strong emphasis on tactics. It is made by the developer of Darthmod (for the Total War series).

The High: Customizable AI

The Low: Developer has moved on after a major patch 2 months ago

Who is it for: Civil War fan

Should you get it now? Yes, 75% is the cheapest it has been (I got it for 2 keys when the game was still in EA)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a safe bet that today is probably the last day of new deals with the 2nd flash offering later tonight the last batch. If you notice there are no milestone deals to unlock for the stupid clicker game.

Secondly, the encore for Winter started on the 3rd of January, which was the Saturday before the end. 

I think it's a safe bet that today is probably the last day of new deals with the 2nd flash offering later tonight the last batch. If you notice there are no milestone deals to unlock for the stupid clicker game.

Secondly, the encore for Winter started on the 3rd of January, which was the Saturday before the end.
I was wondering about that. Because the Dailies still say new deals in countdown, but Steam is probably just drunk.

bread's done
Back